"Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X.

Discus and support "Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/-Noctury [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-Noctury, May 23, 2020 at 11:13 PM.

1. /u/-Noctury
    /u/-Noctury Guest

2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Redeem Code

Hey askKeLLs -

Definitely check out Smwutches' post above and be sure to answer her questions.

Additionally, I'm not aware of any promotion that provides Gears of War 3 or Gears of War Judgment for pre-ordering Mafia III. Mafia III comes with the Bayou Gator and Male/Female Lincoln Clay Avatar outfits.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Email re preoder Mafia III deluxe download

Hey, Stim Reflex! Thanks a bunch for the screenshot. That helped me dig into this a bit more.

First, I can confirm that the email isn't a scam. It's an official Microsoft email that was sent in error. As long as you have not pre-ordered Mafia III, then you will not be charged. If you want to confirm that on your account, you can look at both

Mafia III Deluxe Edition
    and
    Mafia III
    ; if both of these say you need to purchase, you will not be charged.

However, if you DO get charged, you will want to reach out to the
    phone team
    for further assistance. They should be able to process the refund, or find out where the charge was made. You shouldn't run into any issues with this, though.

Thanks a bunch for bringing this up to us, and happy to help you confirm that your information is safe. Please do let me know if you have further questions or concerns. :)
  4. x11Smithyx Win User

Mafia III updated to the Definitive Edition and now it's called Mafia III: Definitivní edice

Hi Active Yaw,

I too have the physical copy and mine is doing the same.

As the release of the Definitive Edition was a surprise release, they have come with some issues.

At this moment in time, the best thing to do, is to ignore it and it should fix itself at some point.

Hope this helps,

5. FriskiNiski Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

I was able to pick up Resident Evil 2, Mafia III and Far Cry 5!
  6. prickskytt Win User

Mafia 2

I ended up going with Dead Island because it was on sale. (dead island was half the price ) but i will definitely get Mafia 2 if i get some spare money after x-mas :)
Thema:

1. "Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X. - Similar Threads - Definitive thread Mafia

2. Mafia: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia: Definitive Edition: I purchased the Mafia:Trilogy, and the store isn’t showing that I own the Pre-Order of Mafia: Definitive Edition even though that is included in the Mafia: Trilogy. Curious if this is something...
  3. There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.: So I bought Mafia II Definitive Edition when it released. Let me tell you, the game is great! It was one of the first games I purchased back in the days when I didn't have internet connection on...
  4. Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...: So I noticed that there's a Mafia III Definitive Edition on the store but why it shows the buy option for 29.99 when I previously purchased Mafia 3 base game with all DLCs? If you look at the page...
  5. Mafia III updated to the Definitive Edition and now it's called Mafia III: Definitivní edice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia III updated to the Definitive Edition and now it's called Mafia III: Definitivní edice: Hi, can anyone advise I have the UK pal physical copy of Mafia III and it updated to the definitive version and now everywhere I look on the console the title of the game is in the Czech language...
  6. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  7. Its saying a gamertag is taken when it definitely is NOT taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Its saying a gamertag is taken when it definitely is NOT taken.: Normally XBL doesnt annoy me, but I am so frustrated right now. I was on a second account searching for a new Gamertag, and after just about 2 hours I found the perfect fit considering my...
  8. Can't install age of empires definite edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install age of empires definite edition: I played yesterday but today when I tried to play again the game figured as uninstalled, tried to download it again but I can't install the game. The error persists after restart the computer...
  9. DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...: pretty much the title, I know this problem used to be prevalent back in 2019 when the game first came to the game pass, but now it's happening to me. I am using Family share to play game on my...
  10. Recore Definitive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore Definitive: This game keeps freezing at the scolding is anyone else having or had this problem? 9d09b567-46bd-4846-99f5-dbff652aa5d9