Deity Gaming - Xbox One Mature Gaming Community

Discus and support Deity Gaming - Xbox One Mature Gaming Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming. Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DgC NewbyCake, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Deity Gaming - Xbox One Mature Gaming Community

My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming.

Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming community.

Deity Gaming was established February 11, 2014. After previous memberships in various clans (most recently, LoST or Legion of Strategic Terror), the Founder and Co-Founders of FJ decided to create a community based clan. Our vision is to provide
    all the perks that we had enjoyed from those clans while offering a minimal amount of the disliked structuring and added responsibilities that members usually face.

We want our members to be able to get online and look forward to playing whatever game they want, without having to worry about attending meetings and constantly recruiting members to move up within the ranks of the clan. Too many times we all
    have steered away from playing a game just to attend to required responsibilities. Now that we have eliminated most of those responsibilities, we are enabling people to focus more on enjoying the fun in gaming, in which it was designed.

If anyone is interested and meets the requirements of being 18 years or older and has a mic, message me here or on Xbox. Thanks for reading and hope to see you online.

http://www.DeityGaming.com/

:)

DgC NewbyCake, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Viral x Hero
    Viral x Hero Guest
    Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community

Sounds pretty interesting. I am 22 years old with years on end of clan/gaming community experience. Could you send me a message on xbox one so we can talk further about it? Thanks.

Viral x Hero, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community

My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming.

Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming community.

Deity Gaming was established February 11, 2014. After previous memberships in various clans (most recently, LoST or Legion of Strategic Terror), the Founder and Co-Founders of FJ decided to create a community based clan. Our vision is to provide all
    the perks that we had enjoyed from those clans while offering a minimal amount of the disliked structuring and added responsibilities that members usually face.

We want our members to be able to get online and look forward to playing whatever game they want, without having to worry about attending meetings and constantly recruiting members to move up within the ranks of the clan. Too many times we all have
    steered away from playing a game just to attend to required responsibilities. Now that we have eliminated most of those responsibilities, we are enabling people to focus more on enjoying the fun in gaming, in which it was designed.

If anyone is interested and meets the requirements of being 18 years or older and has a mic, message me here or on Xbox. Thanks for reading and hope to see you online.

http://www.DeityGaming.com/

DgC NewbyCake, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Viral x Hero Win User

Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community

Sounds pretty interesting. I am 22 years old with years on end of clan/gaming community experience. Could you send me a message on xbox one so we can talk further about it? Thanks.
  5. DG Friends Win User

Destination Gamer Community

Destination Gamer is a Mature Gaming Community who are a multi platform community, We are looking for gamers who play on the following platforms Xbox one and Xbox 360. So if you are looking for a mature gaming community then give us ago. There is also staff
    positions available too, so have a look at the site which is the following

http://destinationgamer.forumotion.co.uk/forum
  6. Lousy Geezer Win User

Mature gaming communities

lousyatgaming.com (i changed my gamertag to reflect my love for these guys and gals)

I'm not the owner....I'm just a guy with no skill and this community is the perfect fit for me.
  7. HG Ezio Win User

You are welcome to swing by our site. I'm one of the staff members at Iron Fox and our community site is called Autumn Forge. We are a mature clan with active members. The link is down in my sig.
  8. NC TARHEEL 34 Win User

lousyatgaming is good though I am no longer a member and also checkout outcast gamers
Thema:

Deity Gaming - Xbox One Mature Gaming Community

1. Deity Gaming - Xbox One Mature Gaming Community - Similar Threads - Deity Gaming Mature

2. Issue with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with games: Whenever I start a game it either freezes, crashes to home or loads forever... I've tried alot of process including power cycling the console.. But it is still the same.. Help me out fams......
  3. Where is my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my game: Hi I brought a game, from my phone for my grandsons xbox one s, from the microsoft site, paid for it, nothing recieved and no history of it, it does not show in my purchased items ? I emailed...
  4. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  5. Random disconnection from xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Random disconnection from xbox game pass PC: Since I acquired the PC gamepass I have had random disconnections, this only happens to me with online games. My pc is connected by ethernet cable and simply drops the connection as if the modem...
  6. forgotting games that need a comeback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forgotting games that need a comeback: first on my list is boxing fight night was awesome it never got remasterd then i have ready to rumble nice boxing game then im wondering how we have mk street fighter virtual fighter an even ki...
  7. Will i be able to cancel my Xbox Game Pass signature at any moment that i want?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i be able to cancel my Xbox Game Pass signature at any moment that i want?: Hy Guys. I'll be very quick. I want to sign Xbox Game Pass, and i'm wondering if i can cancel it at any moment after i purchased, or do i have to wait a certain time/period (for ex: 1 year or 1...
  8. Transferring games between 2 consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games between 2 consoles: I accidentally purchased a game on my secondary xbox account instead of my primary. Is there any possible way to transfer the game to the primary account so that I can still game share off the...
  9. Game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game share not working: My family member shared his games with me and I still can't play the games he shared 0c66bc5f-b43d-4726-8f5f-75e73da73ad0
  10. Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community: My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming. Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming community. Deity Gaming was established...