Delay since buying a Xbox one s in combat

Discus and support Delay since buying a Xbox one s in combat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I got a Xbox one s there is a delay of between 0ne and two minutes before I enter combat and a lot of times I'm destroyed before I even get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Korinite, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

1. Korinite
    Korinite Guest

Ever since I got a Xbox one s there is a delay of between 0ne and two minutes before I enter combat and a lot of times I'm destroyed before I even get to do anything. I've tried everything like resetting the Wi-Fi and resetting the modem and I also deleted
    the game and reinstalled it and its no better. I'm thinking of just not playing anymore especially after getting a weeks premium for being with them five years and not getting anywhere because the tanks destroyed before I can move.

Any ideas?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Korinite,

Are you connecting wired or wireless? If wireless you may want to consider connecting wired. Also have you heard of

port forwarding
    ? This opens up the ports on the console that Xbox uses for a better connection. When you have this problem what is your NAT type? You can view this in network settings.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Korinite,

This might be in relation to server connectivity, or rather the discussion of how online multiplayer works, especially for shooter type games.

When connecting online, in one session multiple users are connecting to a host, or another user within the same game as you.

Often times, if this is on a consistent basis, it might be best to consider notifying the developer of the game that these occurrences are being experienced.

Can you clarify exactly what game is causing this?

Let us know with a reply and we'll be right here to respond.

Best wishes!
  4. Korinite Win User

my NAT Type reads open and no I haven't heard of port forwarding.

5. Korinite Win User

Try what you asked and no different T-34 took 1minute and 57 seconds to get into the battle. A third of my team was already destroyed.

6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Korinite thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
Thema:

1. Delay since buying a Xbox one s in combat - Similar Threads - Delay since buying

2. Probleme pour payer un retard [Problem to pay a delay]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme pour payer un retard [Problem to pay a delay]: Bonjour j ai eu un probleme, en voulant essayer de payer le retard de mon xbox live on m'as dit sur votre site un probleme est survenu. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi veuillez m'eclairer. Crdlt...
  3. Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming: Hey, So I have tried about everything I can do to reduce the input delay and increase the quality, yet I don't get very far. I have really bad input delay and really poor quality even though...
  4. Sound delay when using soundbar while Playing BfV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound delay when using soundbar while Playing BfV: Hi, I am having this sound lag while playing Battlefield V. I am having this issue when i use soundbar to get the Audio. I have following configuration: Xbox one x connected through HDMI to TV...
  5. Mahjong tile delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong tile delay: For the past few days when I click on tiles in Microsoft Mahjong games, there is a delay in response. And sometimes, no response. Frustrating in a regular game but the Daily Challenges with a...
  6. Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option: I just want to pay my debt but Microsoft don't want do not want me to pay just with my Microsoft balance, i have no other payment option so what can I do ? [img]...
  7. Cancellation of subscriptions, at a payment delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancellation of subscriptions, at a payment delay: Добрый день! Как отменить подписку на XBOX, если я переехал в другую страну и оплата была задержана? Я не могу заплатить по-старому. [Translation] Good afternoon! How do I cancel my XBOX...
  8. The delay in-game currency.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The delay in-game currency.: I need help. I purchased red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition pre-order and I was supposed to receive in game currency for GTA 5 online and its been over 3 weeks now and I have yet to receive my...
  9. Fortnite mouse and keyboard delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite mouse and keyboard delay: hi, i have been having this extreme delay on my xbox one with mouse especially when big movements are made it is completely unplayable. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue? I did...
  10. Since the delay can we have Skyrim released for the One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the delay can we have Skyrim released for the One?: Since us loyal Es fans for the so called next gen consoles have to wait 6 months or more for EsO! Can you please release a One edition of Skyrim? We have waited so long and that would for me...