delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one

Discus and support delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to know how to access cloud to delete a saved game on there - I cant play a new game because it says I have too many playthroughs but it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ScarletRedblood, Jan 23, 2020.

1. delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one

I want to know how to access cloud to delete a saved game on there - I cant play a new game because it says I have too many playthroughs but it doesn't give me an option to delete one of my saved games - can anyone explain or is this impossible?

:)

ScarletRedblood, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fallout 3 corrupted saves

Try this suggestion;

The only way to manage Xbox 360 cloud saves on an Xbox One is from within an Xbox 360 game.

To delete it from the cloud you need to do what I said in my original post. Start the game, press both View/Start and Menu buttons together which will bring up the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Then go to Manage storage where you can manage all your Xbox 360 saves that are stored in the cloud. Deleting
    Saves on Xbox One
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Corrupted saved game

You need to delete the game saved in the storage
    NO, do NOT delete the save from your Xbox 360. It seems those other Ambassadors mistake your issue with a Xbox One problem.

Do NOT delete.
  4. Krisander 1998 Win User

Accidentally deleted borderlands 2 save file from backwards compatible borderlands 2

That depends if you had that save file transported from a Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Save or you started the save on Xbox One
    Where did you delete the save file? Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

Hi,

Thing to do if its happening once again > move your last save game on a usb memory stick.

Delete all saves games from Dark souls on cloud , Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Go back on the Xbox 360, move save game from usb memory stick to cloud.

Go back on the Xbox one , it should sync all saves games.

Regards,
  6. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

Something strange just happened...

great it even deleted my saved games.

Xbox one is a step backwards from the 360 great work MS
Thema:

delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one

1. delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one - Similar Threads - delete 360 saved

2. Deleting old 360 cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old 360 cloud data?: I downloaded trials evolution on backward capability and it keeps loading my old cloud saved data. It gives me no option what so ever to delete the data as it does on the normal xbox one game. Is...
  3. Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.: I thought that I was freeing up space to play games that wouldn't load and I ended up wiping out everything that was saved. Can I recover any of it? Our xbox isn't hooked up to wifi and our router...
  4. Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive: Hi, I just replaced my old 360 with a slim. It was wearing out and had no wifi anyway. I transferred my files from old hard drive onto thumb drive. Plugged it into new 360. Everything was there....
  5. How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360: Hello, I deleted a account and chose to save all itens attached to the profile. When I was about to transfer the item, a error code appers saying: "This item cannot be transferred between...
  6. How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?: I delete cloud game on xbox one to start a new game on xbox 360 through xbox one but my multiplayer save data return. I want it to be delete permanently. f8615c64-dfb8-422f-bbf5-1107f167efa8
  7. ilomilo: How do I delete saved data from the xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ilomilo: How do I delete saved data from the xbox 360?: How do I delete ilomilo saved data from the xbox 360? i've tried deleting the game multiple times, going to storage and delete all ilomilo stuff then re download and I have even wiped my entire...
  8. Delete Xbox 360 game save from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete Xbox 360 game save from cloud: I downloaded Plants vs Zombies on XBone. I want to play Plants vs Zombies from the beginning. This game does not allow me to delete saves from within the game. I just want to delete the saved...
  9. HELP: how to transfer save file on xbox 360? Deleted offline account. Save file useless?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP: how to transfer save file on xbox 360? Deleted offline account. Save file useless?: I deleted my offline profile not knowing that it can't be recovered...but I still have my save file that is linked to "unknown profile". I tried moving/copying the save file, but I can't since it...
  10. XBox 360/XBox One/XBox Live Save Deletion Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360/XBox One/XBox Live Save Deletion Problem: So I hope I can explain this correctly.... I'm playing Fallout New Vegas (a 360 game) on my XBox One. I had the free XBox Trial for a hot second. Apparently, FNV was saving to the XBox Live...