Delete account

Discus and support Delete account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help 0349c3f9-4e60-434e-a72c-b7b5db4672f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by judithrapp, Sep 23, 2019.

1. judithrapp
    judithrapp Guest

Delete account

My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help

:)

judithrapp, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Deleting account

Hey, guys! This thread is a bit old. If you need help with account issues, please post up a new thread detailing your issue and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

DELETING Account?

There is no way to completely delete an account once it's been made.
  4. juan van Win User

Deleting an account

5. TrippIE Win User

Deleting Accounts

you will have to go to this website to delete those account
    account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
    you must go to security and password, scroll all the way to the bottom and hit close account.
  6. bowenjill Win User

Deleting An Account

Do not want the account as I don't go on anymore thank you
Thema:

Delete account

1. Delete account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]: Здравствуйте я нечайно удалил вчера на иксбоксе учетную запись. Я не помню не пароль не почту что мне делать.Можно както ее вернуть в иксбоксе пожалуйста помагите и подробнее опишите как и что...
  3. Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?: Hi, I'm trying to clean up my Xbox friends list right now and I'm sure I have friends here that are gone long time ago. Like maybe since 2010. Were they not supposed to be deleted?...
  4. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  5. Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?: I wanted to reset all my achievements and etc since im starting to play MCPE. However, theres really no clear way for me to reset this without deleting my Microsoft account, which wouldnt be...
  6. Удаление аккаунта Xbox -[Translation - Delete Xbox Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Удаление аккаунта Xbox -[Translation - Delete Xbox Account]: Если удалить аккаунт Xbox (и подождать 60 дней, потому что после этого удаляется), можно зарегистрировать новый аккаунт с тем же никнеймом, хоть и с другого имейла? -[Translation - If you delete...
  7. Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!: Well,i was just wondering if it was to difficult for Microsoft to allow Gamers to delete games with gamerscore of their accounts...ibdont care if it come with a cost,i will do anything to get rip...
  8. Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account: I have a secondary Microsoft account that has an unused Xbox Gamertag associated with it. I would like to remove / delete the unused Xbox gamertag, but I don't want to delete / close the...
  9. If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?: So I'm thinking about selling my 360 and I'm wondering if it gets wiped, will my account that i transferred over to my Xbox One get deleted or messed up or something?...
  10. DELETED ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DELETED ACCOUNT: Hi, We had to delete a couple Gmail accounts, and one of them was for the XBOX ONE X, and it looks like recurring billing was on and we were charged for 3 months of game pass that is useless to us...