Delete account

Discus and support Delete account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help 0349c3f9-4e60-434e-a72c-b7b5db4672f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by judithrapp, Sep 23, 2019.

1. judithrapp
    judithrapp Guest

Delete account

My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help

:)

judithrapp, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Deleting account

Hey, guys! This thread is a bit old. If you need help with account issues, please post up a new thread detailing your issue and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

DELETING Account?

There is no way to completely delete an account once it's been made.
  4. juan van Win User

Deleting an account

5. TrippIE Win User

Deleting Accounts

you will have to go to this website to delete those account
    account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
    you must go to security and password, scroll all the way to the bottom and hit close account.
  6. bowenjill Win User

Deleting An Account

Do not want the account as I don't go on anymore thank you
Thema:

Delete account

1. Delete account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. Retrieved deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieved deleted account: My 10yr old son was having problems with his keyboard (ex. when he pressed C it wrote K) he he reset the Xbox. Doing this he has lost his old account, now my email is only showing this new...
  3. Xbox live connected to deleted epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live connected to deleted epic account: So i recently got my own xbox live account, i was using my dads, and i want all that fortnite data on mine not his, so i logged into his epic on the epic games website in my xbox and clicked link...
  4. Nba2k account deleted by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k account deleted by mistake: Is there anyway to retrive your account because I was on NBA2k.com and deleted my account by mistake is there a chane I can re-upload with all my progress and players on my account....
  5. How to change XBOX account WITHOUT DELETEING the old email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change XBOX account WITHOUT DELETEING the old email.: Simply as the title suggests, how can I change the email of the xbox account, not microsoft because when you are a kid you asked your perents permission to make an account but now since Im at old...
  6. My Kid keeps deleting other Kid's accounts out of spite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Kid keeps deleting other Kid's accounts out of spite.: My son gets very salty over games and stuff, so I've had my older daughter set up limits to his screentime and he's decided that to spite her he's going to delete her account so we have to re add...
  7. Comment recuperer un compte supprimé[Translation-How to collect a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment recuperer un compte supprimé[Translation-How to collect a deleted account]: Bonjour jai accidentellement supprimé tout mon compte pas juste sur ma xbox one. Comment je pourrais le recuperer. Et si cest possible est ce que jaurai encore mes sauvegardes dans mes jeux mon...
  8. Deleted Email Account associated to Microsoft Account - Can't Sign Into Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted Email Account associated to Microsoft Account - Can't Sign Into Microsoft: Hello all, I found my old xbox 360 laying about in my relative's house and decided to try to start it. When I tried to log into my account, it prompts me to log into my email. The problem is, I...
  9. Delete Xbox profile chrom Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox profile chrom Microsoft account: Hi, I would like to delete the Xbox profile from a Microsoft account, can this be done? 420fc209-ab38-4b25-af70-9874efe1316a
  10. XBox gamertag - delete/remove from associated microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox gamertag - delete/remove from associated microsoft account: My primary email address (important as it used for main contact, Office 365 subscription etc) is also associated with an Xbox gamertag that is, essentially, not mine. I set it up years ago to help...