Delete data from the xbox cloud

Discus and support Delete data from the xbox cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, let me say that I did this before with my Xbox one by simply following the directions in the knowledge base. However I have upgraded to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KeithBugg, Oct 24, 2020.

1. KeithBugg
    KeithBugg Guest

First off, let me say that I did this before with my Xbox one by simply following the directions in the knowledge base. However I have upgraded to the new Xbox One X and when I follow the directions, NONE of the screens that the knowledge base says that
    I should see appear. In other words, I never get to the screen that says "Delete Everywhere". I have already tried doing a hard reset, no changes. I've looked at several different threads and tried three different methods to try to get to the "delete everywhere"
    screen, no success. Could someone please tell me what the problem is?

:)

KeithBugg, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Edwin Hubley Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

You CAN actually delete your save game data locally on your xbox and leave it in the cloud. Go to your games/apps section in dashboard and go to the game in question. There are options to delete the local save game data and save game data in the cloud. You
    can delete local data or delete local and cloud data.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out

HI again,

For the game progress problem you might try these guides:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq

the progress should be saved when you are connected to Xbox live.

You can also try and delete your save data on the drive and then synch your data from the cloud. If you want to delete all data select delete everywhere and it will delete the save data from the hard drive and the cloud.

Hope that helps.
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

Get back progress of Fallout 4

hi there.

Unfortunately, as Smwutches mentioned if a profile or saved data is deleted from the cloud there is no way to reacquire that data or the account.

We do hope that helps clarify and hope that the data was not deleted from the cloud so when you sign in online it will resync.
  5. TheLegendDyl4n1 Win User

Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

Hello! have you tried deleting it from the cloud too? most games tend to save data/profiles to the cloud so if you delete the game, or for any reason have to factory reset your xbox it still keeps your progress. There should be a button for it when you press
    onto the option to delete your profile from the game.

DivinityOmen
    where do i go to delete it from the cloud? thats what i couldn't find out. i dont get the option on my Xbox though, only to delete my saved data on the xbox, but that it wont delete my synced data on Xbox online.
  6. SteveVicious91 Win User

Xbox 360 saved game not showing up on xbox one

Delete your saved data from the cloud
Thema:

1. Delete data from the xbox cloud - Similar Threads - Delete data cloud

2. Deleted cloud data after failed update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted cloud data after failed update: my brother tried updating his games and our router had an update it got ran without us knowing he had stuff downloading. the files of the games were erased as well as his saved data. is there a...
  3. Is there any way to delete cloud saves data?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to delete cloud saves data?: I want to start COMPLETELY over in Project Cars 3, but I can't due to it's cloud save. You used to be able to DELETE EVERYWHERE but I no longer have that option. I'm on the Insider Rng and I...
  4. Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started: Hi! So I have an Xbox One, and I just purchased Portal 2 online in the store. It runs through the backwards compatibility Xbox 360 screen and so when I log-in the only option is to select Cloud...
  5. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  6. Deleting old 360 cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old 360 cloud data?: I downloaded trials evolution on backward capability and it keeps loading my old cloud saved data. It gives me no option what so ever to delete the data as it does on the normal xbox one game. Is...
  7. Delete save data from Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save data from Cloud?: I recently had a USB hard drive go corrupt and it lost my saved data for a game. Unfortunately when I loaded that game, it decided to also replace my saved data in the cloud with a blank, initial...
  8. How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor: I'm wanting to delete my cloud save data for For Honor on Xbox One but when I go to delete the save data it only shows "reserved space" and that's it (and when I delete that it doesnt do anything...
  9. Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data: This is for Windows 10 (Not an Xbox Console) Please do not post Xbox console solution. Wanting to delete Windows 10 Hill Climb 2 Game Save Data from the cloud, in order to reset my game progress...
  10. Delete Cloud save data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete Cloud save data: Trying to start Crackdown over on Xbox 1. When I go to manage game, I then go to save data but the only option showing up when I either press A or start, delete everything. I choose this...