Delete game?

Discus and support Delete game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you abandon/remove/delete/end a game that you started because my random opponent is not moving? My suggestion would be to add a delete option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeDaniels, Feb 4, 2014.

1. MikeDaniels
    MikeDaniels Guest

Delete game?

How do you abandon/remove/delete/end a game that you started because my random opponent is not moving? My suggestion would be to add a delete option which is only available if either player has made 3 or less moves.

:)

MikeDaniels, Feb 4, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    delete achievments?

What a dumb request. Lol

ClNTRoN, Feb 4, 2014
  3. delete achievments?

Stick your penis in the machine where you insert the disk. Worked for me, all of my achievements were successfully deleted.

Jackk_Ripp3rr, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Delete game?

You can force a resignation 1 week after starting the game.

Garmonbozia81, Feb 6, 2014
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Delete

If you are looking to delete your account I would start here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete

Delete a gamer profile
    You can delete profiles that you no longer use from your console. Here’s how:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select one of the following:
    • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
    • Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

I think this is what you are asking for. Hope this helps.
  6. Pao_022 Win User

Won't delete, delete

I don't know if that's how Xbox handles it but other companies have done this and that's how they run the backwards compatible games in their consoles

However, even with an emulator they just can't release (or re-release) everything as they wish, they are not the publishers or makers of most games so they still need certain permissions.

An example is Alan Wake: there was a brief time when you couldn't redownload or buy the game as some music licenses had ended, the problem got solved and we have Alan Wake available again

So, even if there are different software approaches to the problem, backwards compatibility is not only a software problem and I honestly think it's more of a legal one
  7. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

The system already runs something like this when you play a whitelisted backward game, this would just be that with access to the disc reader -which i imagine it already does.

Thank you by the way.
  8. Mannishpatil Win User

Won't delete, delete

I understand your viewpoint but then the entire emulator needs to be run on the Xbox Console. This would mean the high compute power. This may be possible in a PC like the Linux Subsystem currently available in Windows 10. But nonetheless interesting idea
    and worth posting in as suggested already.
  9. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

I was unaware of this thank you.
Thema:

Delete game?

1. Delete game? - Similar Threads - Delete game

2. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...
  3. I accidentally deleted a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally deleted a game: So yeah I was trying to get space in my D: disk because i had much in my C: disk, but after trying to clean the d disk it deleted my FH4 game and now I'm not sure if ms deleted it from the store...
  4. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  5. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Games deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games deleted: So I sat down tonight to play some metro exodus and I find that ALL of the games on my Xbox one have been deleted. I had astroneer, batman: arkam trilogy, cup head, doom, metro: exodus, monster...
  8. Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.: I would just like to know what happens if you delete and re-add a child account. 1fc9ed6b-e499-440b-a8a4-04c1ed1b47b8
  9. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  10. Deleted game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted game clips: Hello I hope you see this. But I made an xbox clip and I looked through them and I deleted the wrong clips and it was a very good clip and I was wondering if you could retrieve all my clips from...