Delete game?

Discus and support Delete game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you abandon/remove/delete/end a game that you started because my random opponent is not moving? My suggestion would be to add a delete option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeDaniels, Feb 4, 2014.

1. MikeDaniels
    MikeDaniels Guest

Delete game?

How do you abandon/remove/delete/end a game that you started because my random opponent is not moving? My suggestion would be to add a delete option which is only available if either player has made 3 or less moves.

:)

MikeDaniels, Feb 4, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    delete achievments?

What a dumb request. Lol

ClNTRoN, Feb 4, 2014
  3. delete achievments?

Stick your penis in the machine where you insert the disk. Worked for me, all of my achievements were successfully deleted.

Jackk_Ripp3rr, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Delete game?

You can force a resignation 1 week after starting the game.

Garmonbozia81, Feb 6, 2014
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Delete

If you are looking to delete your account I would start here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete

Delete a gamer profile
    You can delete profiles that you no longer use from your console. Here’s how:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select one of the following:
    • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
    • Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

I think this is what you are asking for. Hope this helps.
  6. Pao_022 Win User

Won't delete, delete

I don't know if that's how Xbox handles it but other companies have done this and that's how they run the backwards compatible games in their consoles

However, even with an emulator they just can't release (or re-release) everything as they wish, they are not the publishers or makers of most games so they still need certain permissions.

An example is Alan Wake: there was a brief time when you couldn't redownload or buy the game as some music licenses had ended, the problem got solved and we have Alan Wake available again

So, even if there are different software approaches to the problem, backwards compatibility is not only a software problem and I honestly think it's more of a legal one
  7. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

The system already runs something like this when you play a whitelisted backward game, this would just be that with access to the disc reader -which i imagine it already does.

Thank you by the way.
  8. Mannishpatil Win User

Won't delete, delete

I understand your viewpoint but then the entire emulator needs to be run on the Xbox Console. This would mean the high compute power. This may be possible in a PC like the Linux Subsystem currently available in Windows 10. But nonetheless interesting idea
    and worth posting in as suggested already.
  9. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

I was unaware of this thank you.
Thema:

Delete game?

1. Delete game? - Similar Threads - Delete game

2. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?: Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70
  3. Can't delete games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't delete games on Xbox one: I am trying to free to space on my xbox one, but I can't delete any games? I've tried over and over, to no avail. Can someone tell me why I can't remove anything and how do I fix it? I could...
  4. No space freed up after deleting game captures on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    No space freed up after deleting game captures on Xbox One: As my Xbox One X is running out of free disk space I decided to delete the game captures (Screenshots and Game DVR) from my Xbox. And yes I selected the game captures on the Xbox itself and not on...
  5. Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?: I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?...
  6. Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!: Well,i was just wondering if it was to difficult for Microsoft to allow Gamers to delete games with gamerscore of their accounts...ibdont care if it come with a cost,i will do anything to get rip...
  7. How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One: I'm trying to delete my saved game progress for the game FUEL, if anyone can help me solve that problem I would appreciate it. a1b86dd9-5c56-4ede-b7ba-4afb1d1fa5ae
  8. Xbox External Hard Drive Won't Delete The Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox External Hard Drive Won't Delete The Game: I was copying a game from an Xbox but had to unplug the hard drive midway to take it somewhere. Without canceling the copy process, I attempted to download the game onto the hard drive, but from a...
  9. Deleting games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting games: After uninstalling games from xbox 1 can I delete them from my hard drive? c7d4b47d-987a-4f5c-b4d7-fd9b066f58b9
  10. Games automatically deleted from external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games automatically deleted from external drive: I like to transfer and keep all games stored on an external drive and the internal drive free, however, Doom 3 for example i downloaded to the internal drive, copied over to the external drive,...