delete games

Discus and support delete games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to delete a game and a profile how do I do this? 6a5f386c-a58a-4e9c-bd9c-cd7bfe69390a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jajahancock, Aug 11, 2014.

1. jajahancock
    jajahancock Guest

delete games

I would like to delete a game and a profile how do I do this?

:)

jajahancock, Aug 11, 2014
  2. RenaultSport
    RenaultSport Guest
    How to delete games?

Yes, sorry I should have specified that. Seems like a bit of an oversight to be honest not to be able to do that.

RenaultSport, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    How to delete games?

As the title says how do you do it?

Just thinking for the future when the hard drive is full lol

Moiizer, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

delete games

On the right of your dash click on "system",then storage,pick the device that the items are stored on,like your hard drive & you can delete them from there.

Daft Badger, Aug 11, 2014
  5. staindglassjaw Win User

deleting games

Other option is to just leave it and have whatever achievements count towards your gamerscore. This is support forum and most of us are just gamers like you so there isnt anyway to get into your account.
  6. onyxishere Win User

deleting games

Actually, you don't have to repurchase all the items. DLC is licensed to both the gamertag and the console it was first downloaded to. This means that any gamertag can access your DLC from the same console. This does not include avatar items.
  7. Deluxe EU Win User

deleting games

Oh, so then you want me to buy ALL the mappacks etc..again, which are worth like 100 000MSP by now? Yeah, never going to happen. It shouldn't be hard for xbox support to delete the game from my profile for me...Can you atleast do that please?
  8. onyxishere Win User

deleted games

In case you don't know the download history can be accessed on your console by going to Settings>Accounts>Download History to access them.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Deleted game

Hey there :)

which game is it?

There will be for sure a way to re-download it without paying again ;)
Thema:

delete games

1. delete games - Similar Threads - delete games

2. DELETE GAMES PROPRIETY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DELETE GAMES PROPRIETY: Hi guys I wanted to know if I can remove from the hidden demo list of games I have installed and no longer use. Downloading the demo appears in the entry all the games owned and I moved them under...
  3. How can I delete demo games from my Xbox account ?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I delete demo games from my Xbox account ?: Hi guys i have been using xbox for 2 years. I have a total of 253 games on my account, but 109 of these games are demos and the others are full version games. A few days ago I decided to make a...
  4. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.: Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated from everywhere the game still synced and I...
  5. If I delete my digital copy of a game. Then redownload from a disk, will it play off the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I delete my digital copy of a game. Then redownload from a disk, will it play off the...: I am asking this because i really want to buy the dark souls trilogy but already have 2 and 3 downloaded on my xbox. If i delete them off it and reinstall them from the disk. Can i make it run...
  6. Merge two accounts or delete old account and transfer over game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merge two accounts or delete old account and transfer over game purchase: Hello, I have an old Microsoft account that I no longer use, but I own Minecraft for Windows 10 on it. I would like to merge that old account with my current account with all of my other Microsoft...
  7. why am i getting a random achievement for a game i deleted 5 years ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting a random achievement for a game i deleted 5 years ago?: I had just gotten a random achievement form halo 5 Guardians and I deleted that game 5 years ago. The only people I share my profile with is my dad and thats it, we only have 1 xbox ....
  8. A game was deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game was deleted from my account: The problem is that I was looking for a game on my xbox but I didn't find it,, so I searched it in the Microsoft Store but my surprise was that the game only appeared like if it wasn't mine and...
  9. deleting a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deleting a game: if i uninstall the hunter call of the wild from my games will it save my progress. e7a8a29d-f278-4cb1-929a-ac36db4fc1a0
  10. Cancelling game update deletes the game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling game update deletes the game?: As many in the world I have a monthly data transfer cap. My XB 1X just showed a 1GB update for Forza Horizon 4. It was downloading at Kbps on a 100Mb connection. Said 8 hours remaining. I decided...