delete games

Discus and support delete games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to delete a game and a profile how do I do this? 6a5f386c-a58a-4e9c-bd9c-cd7bfe69390a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jajahancock, Aug 11, 2014.

1. jajahancock
    jajahancock Guest

delete games

I would like to delete a game and a profile how do I do this?

:)

jajahancock, Aug 11, 2014
  2. RenaultSport
    RenaultSport Guest
    How to delete games?

Yes, sorry I should have specified that. Seems like a bit of an oversight to be honest not to be able to do that.

RenaultSport, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    How to delete games?

As the title says how do you do it?

Just thinking for the future when the hard drive is full lol

Moiizer, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

delete games

On the right of your dash click on "system",then storage,pick the device that the items are stored on,like your hard drive & you can delete them from there.

Daft Badger, Aug 11, 2014
  5. staindglassjaw Win User

deleting games

Other option is to just leave it and have whatever achievements count towards your gamerscore. This is support forum and most of us are just gamers like you so there isnt anyway to get into your account.
  6. onyxishere Win User

deleting games

Actually, you don't have to repurchase all the items. DLC is licensed to both the gamertag and the console it was first downloaded to. This means that any gamertag can access your DLC from the same console. This does not include avatar items.
  7. Deluxe EU Win User

deleting games

Oh, so then you want me to buy ALL the mappacks etc..again, which are worth like 100 000MSP by now? Yeah, never going to happen. It shouldn't be hard for xbox support to delete the game from my profile for me...Can you atleast do that please?
  8. onyxishere Win User

deleted games

In case you don't know the download history can be accessed on your console by going to Settings>Accounts>Download History to access them.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Deleted game

Hey there :)

which game is it?

There will be for sure a way to re-download it without paying again ;)
Thema:

delete games

1. delete games - Similar Threads - delete games

2. CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed]: CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed] UPDATES SHOULD NOT OVERWRITE THE ENTIRE GAME NOW I HAVE TO REINSTALL 80 GB AGAIN NO WARNINGS THAT UPDATE WILL DELETE ENTIRE GAME...
  3. For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA)

in XboX Insiders
    For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA): I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 had a problem with deleting games from the Xbox Game Pass (BETA) App on PC. Games kept making errors mid installation. I tried editing permissions which...
  4. My Xbox one deleted my entire Modern Warfare game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one deleted my entire Modern Warfare game...: Went to play last night, and there was an update file for COD, 2.5gig. it was frozen so I paused it, and above the file I pressed clear all, with the intention of removing the frozen download and...
  5. Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games: I'm having a repeat issue where my xbox one randomly uninstalled games. At first it was one or two, but this last week I've lost 13 games. This is becoming an issue as my slow internet makes...
  6. Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder": I understand that I can't access Xbox Games Pass (BETA) game file folders because I don't own the license to these games, however, I can't seem to delete games downloaded from this app from my SSD...
  7. Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?: So recently ive realised that every few minutes i keep getting signed out of my account. Ive googled it and seen youtube videos on it and ive seen that people reset their xbox. I have been...
  8. I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds: I recently uninstalled Minecraft then reinstalled it. Before I uninstalled it, I made sure that my worlds were saved, but I when I try to restore my worlds, I can't find them anywhere. I tried...
  9. Game clips deleted and missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips deleted and missing.: So about 1-2 weeks ago i had these 3 game clips on my xbox one, I recorded them on October 13th and last viewed them 2 weeks ago, as I just stated. They are missing and were somehow automatically...
  10. Modern Warfare 2 days to download (then deleted game because I tried to cancel todays...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare 2 days to download (then deleted game because I tried to cancel todays...: It took me 2 days to download Modern Warfare on my crappy rural area broadband speed only to accidentally delete the game by trying to cancel todays update as it was stuck at 170mb out of 3gb....