Delete his Xbox account

Discus and support Delete his Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account. Thank you in advance !... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Megaultre
    Megaultre Guest

Delete his Xbox account

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account.

Thank you in advance !

:)

Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Hello! I'm afraid it's not. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/delete-information-microsoft-account
  3. I amElgie Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Why do you want to delete the account? if it's because you dont want to have to pay for gold you can cancel the gold so further payments aren't made
  4. M3gaToxic Win User

cant delete profile need help

Well I was able to delete it an hour after I posted this...I think the reason why I wasn't able to was because his account was still signed in..but then he signed out of his account so that no account was signed in and we were able to delete profile..when
    I sign into my account on my xbox I will still have the Dlc he downloaded from my account to his xbox right?
  5. Crav BZH Win User

Help fortnite save the world freezes when i n load in to the level

Hi,

If you try To power cycle (reboot) your xbox, delete and reload your account, try To delete and download again the game.
  6. WhiPeR SnaPPeRz Win User

Closing account loopholes

Im not saying delete the parent account from the family, i mean remove the parent account from the console. It's his home xbox and his live Gold, the parent account is just on the console for accountability.
Thema:

Delete his Xbox account

1. Delete his Xbox account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. Permanently delete an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently delete an account: Is it possible to delete an account to make the gamertag available to use 355087fa-52d7-4a7a-bef2-2dfafae5cd1c
  3. How do you restore a deleted XBOX ONE account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you restore a deleted XBOX ONE account?: My son wanted to hook up a keyboard/mouse to use thru his XBOX ONE. He figured out how to get it to work but when he came back later to play, he tried signing into his XBOX ONE account under his...
  4. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  5. How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?: I dont know how to delete accounts in the xbox app adf0a4cd-4f8d-449d-8593-8454f8922d1c
  6. I want to delete my xbox account that I NEVER signed up for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my xbox account that I NEVER signed up for: Microsoft have created an xbox account for me (so good of them) and I do not want it. However, all the information I have managed to find says I have to delete our full Microsoft account and I...
  7. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...
  8. Deleting a Suspended Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting a Suspended Account?: In 2011, my account () received a permanent suspension. To this day I have not been able to find out why. I was also unable to have the case reviewed. The only detail available is: [img] Since...
  9. how do you delete your xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you delete your xbox account?: so I have an xbox account that I dont really use other than for parties, ive had it for a while so the gamertag is really old and stupid, I want to change it but im not paying £10.00 for it, I...
  10. Удаление данных карты из учетной записи. [Delete the card data from the account.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Удаление данных карты из учетной записи. [Delete the card data from the account.]: Имел несчастье оформить подписку Xbox Gold в свое время. теперь не могу ни удалить подписку, ни удалить данные о карте. сегодня произошло списание с моей карты. но добиться отмены невозможно....