Delete his Xbox account

Discus and support Delete his Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account. Thank you in advance !... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Megaultre
    Megaultre Guest

Delete his Xbox account

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account.

Thank you in advance !

:)

Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Hello! I'm afraid it's not. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/delete-information-microsoft-account
  3. I amElgie Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Why do you want to delete the account? if it's because you dont want to have to pay for gold you can cancel the gold so further payments aren't made
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Profile Email

It will only delete his account from your account information. It will not delete his account from existence.
  5. M3gaToxic Win User

cant delete profile need help

Well I was able to delete it an hour after I posted this...I think the reason why I wasn't able to was because his account was still signed in..but then he signed out of his account so that no account was signed in and we were able to delete profile..when
    I sign into my account on my xbox I will still have the Dlc he downloaded from my account to his xbox right?
  6. Crav BZH Win User

Help fortnite save the world freezes when i n load in to the level

Hi,

If you try To power cycle (reboot) your xbox, delete and reload your account, try To delete and download again the game.
Thema:

Delete his Xbox account

1. Delete his Xbox account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?: So I'm thinking about selling my 360 and I'm wondering if it gets wiped, will my account that i transferred over to my Xbox One get deleted or messed up or something?...
  3. DELETED ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DELETED ACCOUNT: Hi, We had to delete a couple Gmail accounts, and one of them was for the XBOX ONE X, and it looks like recurring billing was on and we were charged for 3 months of game pass that is useless to us...
  4. how do I delete a guest account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I delete a guest account: so yes hello ive been trying to play some ultimate chicken horse with my friends but fsr the guest accounts wont work. ive decided to delete them, but i have no idea how....
  5. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  6. If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account: I just want to have a fresh start without having to make a new email and also i need to know if the reply is real so please say “bruh” if your a real person and not a bot...
  7. Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account: Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir comment supprimer son compte microsoft xbox et xbox live tout en gardant l'adresse email et ses services (onedrive,onenote...) svp? Sur la pages d’assistance on...
  8. How to delete a game with undesirable content from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a game with undesirable content from my account: Over the years I have bought some games that ended up having undesirable content. I would like to remove these permanently from my account since the account is mainly used now by the extended...
  9. Help! i want delete this xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! i want delete this xbox account: Hello! I want to delete this xbox account because it was created without my consent, I want to associate my old xbox 360 account with my email, can someone tell me how?...
  10. getting another persons inactive account deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting another persons inactive account deleted.: Hello, would i be able to get a inactive account deleted so I can have the gamertag that person has? 69a51c50-f907-4d07-8242-353858f16078