Delete his Xbox account

Discus and support Delete his Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account. Thank you in advance !... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Megaultre
    Megaultre Guest

Delete his Xbox account

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account.

Thank you in advance !

:)

Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Hello! I'm afraid it's not. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/delete-information-microsoft-account
  3. I amElgie Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Why do you want to delete the account? if it's because you dont want to have to pay for gold you can cancel the gold so further payments aren't made
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Profile Email

It will only delete his account from your account information. It will not delete his account from existence.
  5. Crav BZH Win User

Help fortnite save the world freezes when i n load in to the level

Hi,

If you try To power cycle (reboot) your xbox, delete and reload your account, try To delete and download again the game.
  6. M3gaToxic Win User

cant delete profile need help

Well I was able to delete it an hour after I posted this...I think the reason why I wasn't able to was because his account was still signed in..but then he signed out of his account so that no account was signed in and we were able to delete profile..when
    I sign into my account on my xbox I will still have the Dlc he downloaded from my account to his xbox right?
Thema:

Delete his Xbox account

1. Delete his Xbox account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. How do i delete my Xbox Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i delete my Xbox Account?: I'd like to delete only my xbox account and not my microsoft account, but i can't do it... c79a4f39-5c3a-4484-8317-2a462dc217b7
  3. How do I delete my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I delete my account: How do i delete my account f5698378-dc47-4180-84f7-fd509a204ab0
  4. Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]: Здравствуйте я нечайно удалил вчера на иксбоксе учетную запись. Я не помню не пароль не почту что мне делать.Можно както ее вернуть в иксбоксе пожалуйста помагите и подробнее опишите как и что...
  5. Delete account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delete account: My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help 0349c3f9-4e60-434e-a72c-b7b5db4672f6
  6. Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?: Hi, I'm trying to clean up my Xbox friends list right now and I'm sure I have friends here that are gone long time ago. Like maybe since 2010. Were they not supposed to be deleted?...
  7. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  8. Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?: I wanted to reset all my achievements and etc since im starting to play MCPE. However, theres really no clear way for me to reset this without deleting my Microsoft account, which wouldnt be...
  9. Удаление аккаунта Xbox -[Translation - Delete Xbox Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Удаление аккаунта Xbox -[Translation - Delete Xbox Account]: Если удалить аккаунт Xbox (и подождать 60 дней, потому что после этого удаляется), можно зарегистрировать новый аккаунт с тем же никнеймом, хоть и с другого имейла? -[Translation - If you delete...
  10. Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!: Well,i was just wondering if it was to difficult for Microsoft to allow Gamers to delete games with gamerscore of their accounts...ibdont care if it come with a cost,i will do anything to get rip...