Delete his Xbox account

Discus and support Delete his Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account. Thank you in advance !... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Megaultre
    Megaultre Guest

Delete his Xbox account

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to delete his Xbox account without deleting his Microsoft account.

Thank you in advance !

:)

Megaultre, Apr 23, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Hello! I'm afraid it's not. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/delete-information-microsoft-account
  3. I amElgie Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Why do you want to delete the account? if it's because you dont want to have to pay for gold you can cancel the gold so further payments aren't made
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Profile Email

It will only delete his account from your account information. It will not delete his account from existence.
  5. chucky23456789 Win User

My Xbox home issues

maybe try delete then reinstall your account on his xbox its abit strange if its showing your game on his account but not using the xbox live have you rebooted the xbox since move your account to his as a xbox
  6. TeresaMeijer Win User

X Box Console

Hi yes i'm trying to delete my Xbox One and put my X box 360 on my account and delete my Xbox One
Thema:

Delete his Xbox account

1. Delete his Xbox account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. Restarting without deleting an Xbox/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting without deleting an Xbox/Microsoft account: Thanks in advance for any help you can give. My son has been bullied by older kids (its quite serious and in the hands of CEOP) My son would like to delete all his Friends and Followers etc and...
  3. Deleting your account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting your account: How can you STOP. Households. From deleting. My account thans d11ebe19-97cb-4cf5-ac84-956bae4ef5d9
  4. Child accidentally deleted parent account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child accidentally deleted parent account on xbox one: HI, My child accidentally deleted my parent account from his xbox one. Is there any way to reinstate my parent profile as he is now restricted on certain things he can do? He of course does not...
  5. deleted old xbox account but it didnt delete?

in XBoX on Windows
    deleted old xbox account but it didnt delete?: So i used to have an Xbox one but i recently traded it in. When i did i thought i deleted my old account which was attached to this name (). Now that im on PC i went to make a new account but my...
  6. Deleting an account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Deleting an account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft device and accidentally made a new Xbox account (I was distracted). I made it under the gamertag that I wish to change my current account to. How do I...
  7. I connected my ps4 account with a deleted Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my ps4 account with a deleted Microsoft account: With the update in minecraft i connected my ps4 account with a Microsoft account that is deleted, i cant change this... it's worth noting that i can still retrieve this account from the 60 day...
  8. Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity: Hello, as the title says, I've read that a microsoft account is deleted after 2 years of inactivity. My dads email was attached to my account and therefore as I've not played my 360 for a while...
  9. Can't get back old saves from deleted account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get back old saves from deleted account.: So, a while back I made an account for my Xbox 360 a couple of years ago and it got deleted when my mother was clearing space for a game. It was a free account, and it did not have a password or...
  10. Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress: Someone took over my account and fortnite skins and progress and the vbucks i had was erased 95028f53-9e29-4434-a720-af0abef23d2d