Delete my account

Discus and support Delete my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have an issue with emails I want to delete . Microsoft says two emails with same name . I was told to delete my account and reinstate it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cecelialowe how can I, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Delete my account

i have an issue with emails I want to delete . Microsoft says two emails with same name . I was told to delete my account and reinstate it

:)

cecelialowe how can I, Feb 20, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Deleting my account

in the age of cloud computing you cannot delete accounts as they are stored on the xbox live servers

you can however rename your gamertag then relink the gamertag

if you read the bungie.net faq on relinking changed gamertags
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Delete my account?

No you can't.

If you want the same name, you will need to pay twice. One to change it on your dummy account and one to change it on your main account.
  4. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Delete my account

Hey there man!

Sorry you feel this way! If you wish to just delete your profile (however have it available to access in the future) then view how to do so

HERE
    . On the other hand, if you are wanting to cancel your subscription to Xbox LIVE, then follow the advice given by the previous post.

Hope this helps!

Link.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Deleting My Account.

You can also pay the 800 Points charge to change your gamertag on this profile, freeing up the name to be used on another profile. (So no, you can't delete your current profile, but you can change both the Live ID and the gamertag and re-use those
    on another profile.)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Deleting my account

Banning accounts and deleting accounts are different things. Even banned accounts aren't deleted from the servers.
Thema:

Delete my account

1. Delete my account - Similar Threads - Delete account

2. Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account: hi, I would like to know how I can pass my gamertag to other microsoft mail,I have 2 gamertags in a single email and when I go in to see my xbox account I get the other onehow to disconnect,...
  3. Eliminaron mi cuenta de microsoft[They deleted my microsoft account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Eliminaron mi cuenta de microsoft[They deleted my microsoft account]: Tenía un correo antiguo que tenía registrado un codigo para el minecraft windows 10, solo lo usaba para jugar el juego, el día de ayer volví a tener computadora después de un tiempo y traté volver...
  4. HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...: HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY GAMER TAG. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL XBOX CANT GET THROUGH, I TRIED TO CHAT...
  5. If I delete an account, can I reuse the email on another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete an account, can I reuse the email on another account?: I created an account a long time ago that I don’t use, and now I want to change my alias on my account that actually use. 46184603-a58e-4727-9314-a2c1bdb3938e
  6. Deleting A Closed Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting A Closed Account: [img] I'm currently having a bit of an issue with a profile on my Xbox Friends list. I was friends with a profile named "Trophy" and eventually that profile was closed down. However, the profile...
  7. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  8. Deleting an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting an account: I gave details to someone and they added my details to their xbox one, i then wanted to take it off, but i dont know how I unsent all my messages so they no longer know the details, would really...
  9. Minecraft cuenta antigua borrada[Translation-Minecraft old account deleted]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cuenta antigua borrada[Translation-Minecraft old account deleted]: Hola yo me cree hace tiempo una cuenta de minecraft la cual un dia borre el correo y no desvincule minecraft ni microsoft y ahora yo me cree una cuenta de microsoft esta misma pero no me deja...
  10. Need to find a deleted account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to find a deleted account on xbox one: Hi I really hope someone can help. My son reset his xbox one and has somehow deleted his account .I have done the online chat numerous times this week and totally confusing .I know the log in...