Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition

Discus and support Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Age of Empire - Definitive Edition. I was bad at first, but I greatly improved. Unfortunately, my statistics remain low,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexLemyre, Jan 5, 2019.

1. AlexLemyre
    AlexLemyre Guest

Hello,

I recently bought Age of Empire - Definitive Edition. I was bad at first, but I greatly improved. Unfortunately, my statistics remain low, which means that good players will not accept to play with me. I just wish to reset my
    statistics on "https://www.ageofempires.com/stats". Is there a way to do so, either directly, or through deleting my Xbox live profile and creating a new one?

I found no way to delete my Xbox live profile, either from "https://account.xbox.com/en-CA/Profile" or from "https://account.microsoft.com/".

I also read that changing my name tag would not reset my stats.

As I understand, the only way to reset my statistics is to delete my Microsoft account entirely and create a new one. However, by doing so, I would have to buy the game again, and I would lose all the other services (Outlook,
    Skype, etc.)

Thank you for your help.

:)

AlexLemyre, Jan 5, 2019
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. jorard45 Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.
  5. Villarino Win User

Age of Empire Definitive Edition

Hello! No, its not needed to re purchase the game, just be sure to login with the same account that made the purchase and download it again. Here can you see your previous purchases

https://support.xbox.com/en-uS/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
  6. GiuseppeColianni Win User

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Dear Microsoft Moderator:
    I bought the game for PC.
    when I go to install it I check this:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Delete stats Age

2. how do you delete your xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you delete your xbox account?: so I have an xbox account that I dont really use other than for parties, ive had it for a while so the gamertag is really old and stupid, I want to change it but im not paying £10.00 for it, I...
  3. How do I delete or disable syncing from cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete or disable syncing from cloud?: I'm trying to figure out how to disable or delete the cloud from syncing for a certain game? 837b308c-8003-41ff-94b7-527371d9a023
  4. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...: I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it 18c4ea87-7a9b-4d32-b7fa-ed22466afee0
  5. One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted: Every three or four days, all the profile pics and one guide data go missing from my Xbox One. I have reinstalled the OS but the problem still persists. Anyone seen this issue before and if so, is...
  6. Удаление данных карты из учетной записи. [Delete the card data from the account.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Удаление данных карты из учетной записи. [Delete the card data from the account.]: Имел несчастье оформить подписку Xbox Gold в свое время. теперь не могу ни удалить подписку, ни удалить данные о карте. сегодня произошло списание с моей карты. но добиться отмены невозможно....
  7. I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?: Accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back? d46c4287-9052-42d0-bc1d-df854ce7497a
  8. Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete): Установил себе forza horizon 4 через ms store и после мне нужно было переустановить ОС. После переустановки я не вижу в программах и компонентах игру, но она находится у меня на диске и удалить ее...
  9. My account was deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was deleted?: I’m trying to sign in to an old account that I had only used on my Xbox 360 (I use this one now) but when I put in the email it says that the account doesn’t exist. I don’t know what to do and I...
  10. Halo 4 Stats Deleted/Deleveled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Stats Deleted/Deleveled: I was a level 80 something and had beat the entire campaign. I logged on and found that I was a 32 with no Halo 4 stats found. I can see my stats when I am a in Halo waypoint even though my level...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. age of empires definitive edition custom campaigns