Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition

Discus and support Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Age of Empire - Definitive Edition. I was bad at first, but I greatly improved. Unfortunately, my statistics remain low,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexLemyre, Jan 5, 2019.

1. AlexLemyre
    AlexLemyre Guest

Hello,

I recently bought Age of Empire - Definitive Edition. I was bad at first, but I greatly improved. Unfortunately, my statistics remain low, which means that good players will not accept to play with me. I just wish to reset my
    statistics on "https://www.ageofempires.com/stats". Is there a way to do so, either directly, or through deleting my Xbox live profile and creating a new one?

I found no way to delete my Xbox live profile, either from "https://account.xbox.com/en-CA/Profile" or from "https://account.microsoft.com/".

I also read that changing my name tag would not reset my stats.

As I understand, the only way to reset my statistics is to delete my Microsoft account entirely and create a new one. However, by doing so, I would have to buy the game again, and I would lose all the other services (Outlook,
    Skype, etc.)

Thank you for your help.

:)

AlexLemyre, Jan 5, 2019
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. jorard45 Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.
  5. Villarino Win User

Age of Empire Definitive Edition

Hello! No, its not needed to re purchase the game, just be sure to login with the same account that made the purchase and download it again. Here can you see your previous purchases

https://support.xbox.com/en-uS/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
  6. GiuseppeColianni Win User

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Dear Microsoft Moderator:
    I bought the game for PC.
    when I go to install it I check this:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Delete stats Age

2. Überflüssige Spielstände in der Cloud löschen? [Translation-Delete superfluous game scores...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Überflüssige Spielstände in der Cloud löschen? [Translation-Delete superfluous game scores...: Schön guten Abend Ich habe mal eine Frage wie kann man Überflüssige Spielstände in der Cloud löschen? So wie es im Internet steht funktioniert es ganz und gar nicht. Ich Spiele schon Zeit...
  3. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One: Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months, with tons of progress and was 2 GB's big. We had...
  4. World Deleted

in XBoX on Mobile
    World Deleted: Hello, On minecraft me friend accidentally deleted a world. How do I get it back? (I am using Mincraft mobile). thank you 38557072-4876-42a5-97e4-5c27a9d4c921
  5. my game deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game deleted itself: my console deleted my destiny 2 game even though i never once hit the install button for that game. it didnt even clear up the storage it took up. i need some help correcting this problem...
  6. Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone: There are a number of contacts that appear in the People>Contact list of my Windows 10 phone. I have the latest updates. When I select the "Select" icon on the bottom of the screen, it allows me...
  7. Can't Delete Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Delete Cloud Saves: I tried the settings to storage and there is no place to go any further to delete my cloud saves. I can delete saves but not working on one game. Playing Sniper 3 and all the cache boxes are open....
  8. how to get my email back or to be deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to get my email back or to be deleted: My email is [Mod removed- personal information] i can't login to it i don't know why if you guys could help me get it back. da1cb9f3-b615-4afc-9406-0e3b68292fe5
  9. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...
  10. Halo 4 Stats Deleted/Deleveled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Stats Deleted/Deleveled: I was a level 80 something and had beat the entire campaign. I logged on and found that I was a 32 with no Halo 4 stats found. I can see my stats when I am a in Halo waypoint even though my level...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. age of empires definitive edition custom campaigns