Delete old xbox360 account

Discus and support Delete old xbox360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I tried deleting an old xbox 360 account from my profile last year and it is still appearing as an option during login to my Xbox one s. The email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mystic 2019, Feb 22, 2019.

1. mystic 2019
    mystic 2019 Guest

Hi

I tried deleting an old xbox 360 account from my profile last year and it is still appearing as an option during login to my Xbox one s. The email account associated with that gamertag is no longer used (company email). How can I permanently remove it?
    I am sick of seeing it. Accounts not used after a few years should be permanently deleted. Havent used it in 4 years.

:)

mystic 2019, Feb 22, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

3. BerryBerryNice Win User

Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

i believe microsoft did delete accounts that were inactive for to long.
    Could i get some insight on this? I left it for less than about a year, kinda shorter than how long i left it for between a few years ago.

EDIT: Just checked, apparently if you havent used your xbox360 account since 2017, it was deleted on August 2019. Weird thing was, i used it during 2018. I opened the profile, it told me to sign in w/ email, i thought it was wrong so i deleted it & tried
    to reinstall my profile on xbox360, only, the email didn't have my xbox360 account. Weird, because i recall that microsoft account had my Gamertag with it as it's name. I would like some assistance in getting my old account back, if possible.
  4. Violin Spider Win User

Status code 8C32008

Delete your credit card from your account, then clear the xbox360 cache and then restart your xbox360 and finally re-add your credit card. ;)
  5. WOMBELL27 Win User

Transferring gamertag from old Microsoft act

Hi,

Could you not just add existing account on the xbox one? If your wanting to add your gamertag to another account you would have to delete your xbox360 current account then create a new one on xbox one with your old gamertag..

therefore you would have a whole new account with your current gamertag, please remember doing this may result in not being able to transfer game achievements/content etc. It would register as a whole new account.

I would recommend deleting your old account through the below website,

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/
  6. Essamovich Win User

account is not permitted to download content with these rating

this is me from my old account,

where can i find "account management"

is it on xboxlive website or the xbox360 console?
Thema:

1. Delete old xbox360 account - Similar Threads - Delete old xbox360

2. Delete old hotmail profile from xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete old hotmail profile from xbox.: I have my game pass under my new outlook email address. How do I delete the old profile from the xbox? It was my hotmail address that closed. b1e78762-35e1-4ac3-bd89-26e83734dfe8
  3. Delete new xbox account and transfer old account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete new xbox account and transfer old account: I have an xbox account oldGamerTag connected to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have a new account newGamerTag connected to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  4. Minecraft cuenta antigua borrada[Translation-Minecraft old account deleted]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cuenta antigua borrada[Translation-Minecraft old account deleted]: Hola yo me cree hace tiempo una cuenta de minecraft la cual un dia borre el correo y no desvincule minecraft ni microsoft y ahora yo me cree una cuenta de microsoft esta misma pero no me deja...
  5. Portal 2 will not delete old saves from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 will not delete old saves from cloud: Im trying to start a new portal 2 local co-op campaign. It is impossible for mw to start a new game. i cannot get any option for deleting saved games from the the settings menu, and it only...
  6. Deleting an old Xbox Account with no access

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting an old Xbox Account with no access: I made an old Games for Windows Live account 6 years ago, and I want to know if there's a way I can delete it because I want my same username without the numbers. The old account is still on Xbox...
  7. How do I delete an old xbox live profile from my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete an old xbox live profile from my account: I'm looking to delete an old xbox live profile from my account so I can use the same email address for another profile. I have deleted from the console but is still live on the MS account page....
  8. Deleting old 360 cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old 360 cloud data?: I downloaded trials evolution on backward capability and it keeps loading my old cloud saved data. It gives me no option what so ever to delete the data as it does on the normal xbox one game. Is...
  9. Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.: I thought that I was freeing up space to play games that wouldn't load and I ended up wiping out everything that was saved. Can I recover any of it? Our xbox isn't hooked up to wifi and our router...
  10. deleted old xbox account but it didnt delete?

in XBoX on Windows
    deleted old xbox account but it didnt delete?: So i used to have an Xbox one but i recently traded it in. When i did i thought i deleted my old account which was attached to this name (). Now that im on PC i went to make a new account but my...