Delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one

Discus and support Delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one adbbd2e9-4c18-4669-846e-a2879fa8d99f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NICk_584, Jul 8, 2019.

1. NICk_584
    NICk_584 Guest

How to delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one

:)

NICk_584, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Out of curiosity, why do you want to delete the app?
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

As far as I'm aware, you can't disable it either. Like
    XBF Ruben D
    mentioned, there is no way to delete or block the app. Just websites.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

You might be able to disable it, but i do know you need it run certain stuff.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your question about the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox One console, the app itself is imbedded into the consoles systems and cannot be deleted from the console itself. You can block certain websites
    on your Xbox One console to make sure that no one can access them. Here is the link for

Blocking certain Website's on an Xbox One console

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

can not and is required for certain things
Thema:

1. Delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one - Similar Threads - Delete block microsoft

2. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again: I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-( 633bc0c6-2e95-4f74-9302-7b807eee7daa
  3. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  4. how to delete profiles off xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to delete profiles off xbox 360?: how do you delete profiles from xbox 360? 5868f53a-2665-416f-b2c5-df02b2db65d3
  5. If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account: I just want to have a fresh start without having to make a new email and also i need to know if the reply is real so please say “bruh” if your a real person and not a bot...
  6. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  7. Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account: Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir comment supprimer son compte microsoft xbox et xbox live tout en gardant l'adresse email et ses services (onedrive,onenote...) svp? Sur la pages d’assistance on...
  8. Dead block delete???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead block delete???: Can anyone say to me we're dead block is I have bought dead block delete it and then I would buy it but I can't find this game. I can't download it dd8e0de5-42f9-4d6c-aa63-906d3543359d
  9. Can't delete friends or stay away from blocked players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't delete friends or stay away from blocked players: seriously. I clean my list out and they all ait there on my list. Half are from the original xbox and they haven't been active in forever. Oh and how does my party overlay stay active when I sign...
  10. HOW TO DELETE FRIENDS ANF FOLOWERS! WITHOUT BLOCKING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO DELETE FRIENDS ANF FOLOWERS! WITHOUT BLOCKING!: Some people i dont like in gta online are following me by adding me as a friend and i can not find a way ti delete them. please help! 1f96b3a5-55af-4739-b479-aa099de63494