Delete the £50 Code by accident

Discus and support Delete the £50 Code by accident in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recieved the £50 code yesterday, and I accidentally deleted it is there a way I can get it back ? Thanks 84de34f0-4ebc-4539-bcfc-218bd5cbd001 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Potshotwaffle, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Delete the £50 Code by accident

I recieved the £50 code yesterday, and I accidentally deleted it is there a way I can get it back ? Thanks

:)

Potshotwaffle, Oct 30, 2014
  2. Varcolac24
    Varcolac24 Guest
    Horizon 3 Warthog code deleted!!

When I went to redeem my warthog code for Horizon 3, I hit delete messages by accident! Is there any way to get the message with the code back, or get a new one?

Varcolac24, Oct 30, 2014
  3. Mafia 3

I preordered Mafia 3 on September 30th 2016. I did by accident delete the message containing the preorder code for the season pass. I would like to request a resend of this code.

The code for the order is [Mod Removed]

Cydasneakyfox, Oct 30, 2014
  4. Delete the £50 Code by accident

Hey, Potshot! I'm very sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Delete the £50 Code by accident :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2014
  5. M o E x 956 Win User

GOW 4 Beta code

Hello i had the same problem i accidently deleted the beta code
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

As an ambassador you should know the forum rules.
  7. BioticHellhound Win User

LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

I'll give you mine for£15 card code?
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Accidently deleted game code

Hey DarkXDomadeX,

I went ahead and moved this post to the Promotions & Special Offers forums for the best visibility and for help with this missing code problem. :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Potshot! I'm very sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

1. Delete the £50 Code by accident - Similar Threads - Delete £50 Code

2. Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games

in XBoX on Windows
    Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games: I just built a new PC and migrated over my old HDD's with my game data. When I try to set the Gamepass app to read the HDD, I get the error message "This drive has apps from another device. To use...
  3. deleted messages won't go away..

in XboX Insiders
    deleted messages won't go away..: Whenever i try to clear a chat the message will disappear but when i go back into my messages it pops back up again. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot delete Rage 2 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot delete Rage 2 download: I downloaded rage 2 through xbox game pass beta and the game will not start. I also cannot delete the game. The unistaller says it is deleted and I cannot find it under add/remove programs, but it...
  5. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  6. Why are my posts being deleted!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are my posts being deleted!?: Why Can I Not Ask A Question!? eb580051-e647-4683-989a-f4f30e17557a
  7. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  8. How do I get deleted games back

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get deleted games back: I recently bought an xbox one x with the entire gears of war series. i started downloading them all And then saw that gears 4 was 115 gb so i canceled the download. I checked my ready to download...
  9. Deleted £50 code by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted £50 code by accident: hello,i accidentally deleted my the message that i recived that had my £50 redeem code in for buying fifa with the xbox one,is there a way to get it back? 1a8f92e1-c1ae-46e6-8e73-ea4b7141da42
  10. Xbox won't install games without deleting something, but I have 50% free memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't install games without deleting something, but I have 50% free memory: I recently have come across this issue, a game or update will queue, but not install. It stops and sends a notification. Ive tried power cycling and hard resetting it but nothing ive tried has...