Delete the £50 Code by accident

Discus and support Delete the £50 Code by accident in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recieved the £50 code yesterday, and I accidentally deleted it is there a way I can get it back ? Thanks 84de34f0-4ebc-4539-bcfc-218bd5cbd001 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Potshotwaffle, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Delete the £50 Code by accident

I recieved the £50 code yesterday, and I accidentally deleted it is there a way I can get it back ? Thanks

:)

Potshotwaffle, Oct 30, 2014
  2. Varcolac24
    Varcolac24 Guest
    Horizon 3 Warthog code deleted!!

When I went to redeem my warthog code for Horizon 3, I hit delete messages by accident! Is there any way to get the message with the code back, or get a new one?

Varcolac24, Oct 30, 2014
  3. Mafia 3

I preordered Mafia 3 on September 30th 2016. I did by accident delete the message containing the preorder code for the season pass. I would like to request a resend of this code.

The code for the order is [Mod Removed]

Cydasneakyfox, Oct 30, 2014
  4. Delete the £50 Code by accident

Hey, Potshot! I'm very sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Delete the £50 Code by accident :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2014
  5. M o E x 956 Win User

GOW 4 Beta code

Hello i had the same problem i accidently deleted the beta code
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

As an ambassador you should know the forum rules.
  7. BioticHellhound Win User

LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

I'll give you mine for£15 card code?
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Accidently deleted game code

Hey DarkXDomadeX,

I went ahead and moved this post to the Promotions & Special Offers forums for the best visibility and for help with this missing code problem. :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Potshot! I'm very sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

1. Delete the £50 Code by accident - Similar Threads - Delete £50 Code

2. Delete save data from Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save data from Cloud?: I recently had a USB hard drive go corrupt and it lost my saved data for a game. Unfortunately when I loaded that game, it decided to also replace my saved data in the cloud with a blank, initial...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  4. Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?: Hi, I'm trying to clean up my Xbox friends list right now and I'm sure I have friends here that are gone long time ago. Like maybe since 2010. Were they not supposed to be deleted?...
  5. BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BITTE LÖSCHEN. VIELEN DANK! [Translate] PLEASE DELETE. Thank you very much!: Hallo zusammen Frage wurde beantwortet bzw. wird neu verständlicher gestellt. Bitte wenn möglich löschen. Vielen Dank für die hilfreiche Auskunft. Sehr schade das dies nicht unterstützt...
  6. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  7. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...
  8. Gears 5 got deleted after updating Geforce Drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 got deleted after updating Geforce Drivers: I was playing Gears 5 then i quit to restart my computer and boom the game is gone. I am reinstalling now but the speed is like 0 B/s jump to 2.2M/s and then goes to 0 again. I've tried...
  9. Deleted £50 code by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted £50 code by accident: hello,i accidentally deleted my the message that i recived that had my £50 redeem code in for buying fifa with the xbox one,is there a way to get it back? 1a8f92e1-c1ae-46e6-8e73-ea4b7141da42
  10. Xbox won't install games without deleting something, but I have 50% free memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't install games without deleting something, but I have 50% free memory: I recently have come across this issue, a game or update will queue, but not install. It stops and sends a notification. Ive tried power cycling and hard resetting it but nothing ive tried has...