Delete this.

Discus and support Delete this. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Microsoft...remove this post. 63b5ced4-4b15-43e4-8c7d-ff25ec56e78a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by A Creature, Jan 5, 2019.

1. A Creature
    A Creature Guest

Delete this.

Microsoft...remove this post.

:)

A Creature, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Delete this.

1. Delete this. - Similar Threads - Delete

2. Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion: Theres many reasons for this like no phone number or online chat, and my most recent one a deleted discussion. Oh and improve the case review system and the team in general....
  3. Deleted Microsoft account but gamertag is still viewable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted Microsoft account but gamertag is still viewable: Hi, After asking for help about deleting my Xbox account a couple of years ago, I was told the only way to do so would be to delete the Microsoft account it was attached to. I did this at the...
  4. Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition: Hello, I recently bought Age of Empire - Definitive Edition. I was bad at first, but I greatly improved. Unfortunately, my statistics remain low, which means that good players will not accept to...
  5. EA Sports Delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports Delete: I have spent days trying to get EA Sports to delete my EA account from my xbox one because I no longer have the email used to start the EA account and dont have the password either so I can now...
  6. Deleting a club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting a club: So i joined the club... Like 2 days later all members left except me. What means im the owner of the club. This club is dead so i decided to DELETE this club but i can't....
  7. Half my games just deleted themselves and I don't know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Half my games just deleted themselves and I don't know why.: I'm using a 2TB hardrive on an Xbox One X. Fired up the Xbox just now for the first time today and none of my games were appearing in the "installed " section, all were under the "ready to...
  8. Video Captures Missing from Hard drive, I didn't delete them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Captures Missing from Hard drive, I didn't delete them.: I have video captures that I know I didn't delete missing from my xbox hard drive, and I had uploaded them to xbox live, and they are no longer there. f7af871f-e447-4aea-baee-99f0e58a8915
  9. Stop games being deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop games being deleted: hi. Is there anyway i can lock games on to my external drive? My brother keeps deleting my ganes! 60220526-314d-412c-8bb5-68e81f169c4e
  10. My for honor was deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My for honor was deleted: I put the game to play, but it didn't recognized my gold membership so I tried unistalling and installing again but suddenly my game deleted from the memory and now says i need to buy the game,...