Delete this.

Discus and support Delete this. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Microsoft...remove this post. 63b5ced4-4b15-43e4-8c7d-ff25ec56e78a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by A Creature, Jan 5, 2019.

1. A Creature
    A Creature Guest

Delete this.

Microsoft...remove this post.

:)

A Creature, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Pao_022 Win User

Won't delete, delete

I don't know if that's how Xbox handles it but other companies have done this and that's how they run the backwards compatible games in their consoles

However, even with an emulator they just can't release (or re-release) everything as they wish, they are not the publishers or makers of most games so they still need certain permissions.

An example is Alan Wake: there was a brief time when you couldn't redownload or buy the game as some music licenses had ended, the problem got solved and we have Alan Wake available again

So, even if there are different software approaches to the problem, backwards compatibility is not only a software problem and I honestly think it's more of a legal one
  3. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

The system already runs something like this when you play a whitelisted backward game, this would just be that with access to the disc reader -which i imagine it already does.

Thank you by the way.
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Won't delete, delete

I understand your viewpoint but then the entire emulator needs to be run on the Xbox Console. This would mean the high compute power. This may be possible in a PC like the Linux Subsystem currently available in Windows 10. But nonetheless interesting idea
    and worth posting in as suggested already.
  5. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

I was unaware of this thank you.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Won't delete, delete

Hi there,

If you could provide us with the name of what game you are having an issue with, as well as any errors coming up, it would be appreciated and we can work from there!
Thema:

Delete this.

1. Delete this. - Similar Threads - Delete

2. Minecraft World Deleted Randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Deleted Randomly: During one of my playthroughs in minecraft on my current main world, my game suddenly crashed and to my suprise when i got back on, the world was completely deleted off my world list. I had copies...
  3. My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4): Hi i got a Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and i got the problem. I wanted to play this on computer so i download the game,everything is fine.When i want to play i see the 0% progress of the...
  4. Xbox live messages codes are delete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages codes are delete: All my code and messages from xbox live have disappeared Can some help me plz? 2d594215-0f55-480d-b9e8-de35eb5bb244
  5. Minecraft data deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft data deletion: I was playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox). I pressed save and exit but for some reason it deleted a good portion of my Progress. Is it posable to get my data back, and if so how? Thanks!...
  6. Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.: My Xbox one could not sign me in. The error code told me to delete my account from my Xbox, then sign in again with that account. I deleted that account, but cannot sign in as it says that...
  7. health concern and I was unable to delete my subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    health concern and I was unable to delete my subscription: hello, I have a health concern and I was unable to delete my subscription in time, I just left the hospital and I would like to know if my subscription of 3 months remains from or if I can delete...
  8. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  9. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....
  10. Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific): Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy playing on, however the person who made the world is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there...