Delete this.

Discus and support Delete this. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Microsoft...remove this post. 63b5ced4-4b15-43e4-8c7d-ff25ec56e78a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by A Creature, Jan 5, 2019.

1. A Creature
    A Creature Guest

Delete this.

Microsoft...remove this post.

:)

A Creature, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Pao_022 Win User

Won't delete, delete

I don't know if that's how Xbox handles it but other companies have done this and that's how they run the backwards compatible games in their consoles

However, even with an emulator they just can't release (or re-release) everything as they wish, they are not the publishers or makers of most games so they still need certain permissions.

An example is Alan Wake: there was a brief time when you couldn't redownload or buy the game as some music licenses had ended, the problem got solved and we have Alan Wake available again

So, even if there are different software approaches to the problem, backwards compatibility is not only a software problem and I honestly think it's more of a legal one
  3. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

The system already runs something like this when you play a whitelisted backward game, this would just be that with access to the disc reader -which i imagine it already does.

Thank you by the way.
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Won't delete, delete

I understand your viewpoint but then the entire emulator needs to be run on the Xbox Console. This would mean the high compute power. This may be possible in a PC like the Linux Subsystem currently available in Windows 10. But nonetheless interesting idea
    and worth posting in as suggested already.
  5. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

I was unaware of this thank you.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Won't delete, delete

Hi there,

If you could provide us with the name of what game you are having an issue with, as well as any errors coming up, it would be appreciated and we can work from there!
Thema:

Delete this.

1. Delete this. - Similar Threads - Delete

2. Help xbox one x deleted all my stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help xbox one x deleted all my stuff!: So I turn on my xbox and black ops 4 needs an update. Okay update at 0% for 5 minutes so I click cancel update. UNINSTALLS BLACK OPS 4 FROM XBOX. (Mod Removed - Profanity) okay well whatever just...
  3. how do you delete your xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you delete your xbox account?: so I have an xbox account that I dont really use other than for parties, ive had it for a while so the gamertag is really old and stupid, I want to change it but im not paying £10.00 for it, I...
  4. How do I delete or disable syncing from cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete or disable syncing from cloud?: I'm trying to figure out how to disable or delete the cloud from syncing for a certain game? 837b308c-8003-41ff-94b7-527371d9a023
  5. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...: I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it 18c4ea87-7a9b-4d32-b7fa-ed22466afee0
  6. One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted: Every three or four days, all the profile pics and one guide data go missing from my Xbox One. I have reinstalled the OS but the problem still persists. Anyone seen this issue before and if so, is...
  7. Удаление данных карты из учетной записи. [Delete the card data from the account.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Удаление данных карты из учетной записи. [Delete the card data from the account.]: Имел несчастье оформить подписку Xbox Gold в свое время. теперь не могу ни удалить подписку, ни удалить данные о карте. сегодня произошло списание с моей карты. но добиться отмены невозможно....
  8. I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?: Accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back? d46c4287-9052-42d0-bc1d-df854ce7497a
  9. Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete): Установил себе forza horizon 4 через ms store и после мне нужно было переустановить ОС. После переустановки я не вижу в программах и компонентах игру, но она находится у меня на диске и удалить ее...
  10. My account was deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was deleted?: I’m trying to sign in to an old account that I had only used on my Xbox 360 (I use this one now) but when I put in the email it says that the account doesn’t exist. I don’t know what to do and I...