delete this

Discus and support delete this in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; this is done delete it pls I cant e744a383-98b5-4121-a502-31e865a8e582 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 5a0e6713-4e65-444b-b3d5-4, Apr 3, 2020.

1. delete this

this is done delete it pls I cant

:)

5a0e6713-4e65-444b-b3d5-4, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Pao_022 Win User

Won't delete, delete

I don't know if that's how Xbox handles it but other companies have done this and that's how they run the backwards compatible games in their consoles

However, even with an emulator they just can't release (or re-release) everything as they wish, they are not the publishers or makers of most games so they still need certain permissions.

An example is Alan Wake: there was a brief time when you couldn't redownload or buy the game as some music licenses had ended, the problem got solved and we have Alan Wake available again

So, even if there are different software approaches to the problem, backwards compatibility is not only a software problem and I honestly think it's more of a legal one
  3. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

The system already runs something like this when you play a whitelisted backward game, this would just be that with access to the disc reader -which i imagine it already does.

Thank you by the way.
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Won't delete, delete

I understand your viewpoint but then the entire emulator needs to be run on the Xbox Console. This would mean the high compute power. This may be possible in a PC like the Linux Subsystem currently available in Windows 10. But nonetheless interesting idea
    and worth posting in as suggested already.
  5. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

I was unaware of this thank you.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Won't delete, delete

Hi there,

If you could provide us with the name of what game you are having an issue with, as well as any errors coming up, it would be appreciated and we can work from there!
Thema:

delete this

1. delete this - Similar Threads - delete

2. Banjo tooie deleted all profiles and from cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banjo tooie deleted all profiles and from cloud?: Hi on xbox i can see leaderboard where iam etc can see all achievements but in the game itself all profiles had deleted ( no they were not manually deleted) nothing on cloud at all. Is this normal...
  3. HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.: guys please help me i deletd minecraft on my ipad because i couldnt see my friends and now it says i have to pay again pls help im sure that you dont have to pay again...
  4. Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted): There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but Note: Xbox Support cannot assist with...
  5. Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account: hi, I would like to know how I can pass my gamertag to other microsoft mail,I have 2 gamertags in a single email and when I go in to see my xbox account I get the other onehow to disconnect,...
  6. Eliminaron mi cuenta de microsoft[They deleted my microsoft account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Eliminaron mi cuenta de microsoft[They deleted my microsoft account]: Tenía un correo antiguo que tenía registrado un codigo para el minecraft windows 10, solo lo usaba para jugar el juego, el día de ayer volví a tener computadora después de un tiempo y traté volver...
  7. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...
  8. HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...: HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY GAMER TAG. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL XBOX CANT GET THROUGH, I TRIED TO CHAT...
  9. Email messages in the Inbox. I now can't delete them.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email messages in the Inbox. I now can't delete them.: I can't -- as I could before -- delete email messages in my Inbox. When I click the small box to the left of an email message (seemingly in darker print), the box now won't show a check mark, and...
  10. If I delete an account, can I reuse the email on another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete an account, can I reuse the email on another account?: I created an account a long time ago that I don’t use, and now I want to change my alias on my account that actually use. 46184603-a58e-4727-9314-a2c1bdb3938e