Deleted £50 code by accident

Discus and support Deleted £50 code by accident in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello,i accidentally deleted my the message that i recived that had my £50 redeem code in for buying fifa with the xbox one,is there a way to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bradotellii, Oct 29, 2014.

1. bradotellii
    bradotellii Guest

hello,i accidentally deleted my the message that i recived that had my £50 redeem code in for buying fifa with the xbox one,is there a way to get it back?

:)

bradotellii, Oct 29, 2014
  2. oooops

i deleted the code by an accident...will i get a new one

xXxKingLancexXx, Oct 29, 2014
  3. LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

As an ambassador you should know the forum rules.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 29, 2014
  4. Deleted £50 code by accident

Hey, bradotellii! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Deleted £50 code by accident :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 30, 2014
  5. M o E x 956 Win User

GOW 4 Beta code

Hello i had the same problem i accidently deleted the beta code
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

As an ambassador you should know the forum rules.
  7. BioticHellhound Win User

LIMBO Code Deleted by Accident

I'll give you mine for£15 card code?
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Accidently deleted game code

Hey DarkXDomadeX,

I went ahead and moved this post to the Promotions & Special Offers forums for the best visibility and for help with this missing code problem. :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Delete the £50 Code by accident

Hey, Potshot! I'm very sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

1. Deleted £50 code by accident - Similar Threads - Deleted £50 code

2. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  3. How do I get deleted games back

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get deleted games back: I recently bought an xbox one x with the entire gears of war series. i started downloading them all And then saw that gears 4 was 115 gb so i canceled the download. I checked my ready to download...
  4. Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity: Hello, as the title says, I've read that a microsoft account is deleted after 2 years of inactivity. My dads email was attached to my account and therefore as I've not played my 360 for a while...
  5. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. WHY DELETE STREAM ON YOUTUBE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DELETE STREAM ON YOUTUBE?: I am crying, PLEASE BACK STREAM ON YOUTUBE 150c171d-40bd-48e1-aa0e-b2713449a693
  7. How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing: I do the delete everywhere saved data, but every time I re-start the game the saved data isn’t deleted? I have even did the delete everywhere then went offline to start the game & it starts me at...
  8. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...
  9. Delete the £50 Code by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delete the £50 Code by accident: I recieved the £50 code yesterday, and I accidentally deleted it is there a way I can get it back ? Thanks 84de34f0-4ebc-4539-bcfc-218bd5cbd001
  10. Xbox won't install games without deleting something, but I have 50% free memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't install games without deleting something, but I have 50% free memory: I recently have come across this issue, a game or update will queue, but not install. It stops and sends a notification. Ive tried power cycling and hard resetting it but nothing ive tried has...