Deleted apps

Discus and support Deleted apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to get rid of the apps you've deleted that show up in the side bar and say "ready to install" ? It bothers me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HighOctaneGamer, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Deleted apps

Is there a way to get rid of the apps you've deleted that show up in the side bar and say "ready to install" ? It bothers me

:)

HighOctaneGamer, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Elliott 0
    Elliott 0 Guest
    Apps Won't Play

Just tried it, didn't work. Deleted all apps, cleared cache. reloaded.

Wait, would it matter if I deleted them from the My Apps or do I have to go tov hard drive to delete them.

Elliott 0, Mar 30, 2014
  3. Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Other apps okay.

Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Have deleted and then erased remaining files, then reinstalled. Other XBox apps okay.

JohnPMartinWA, Mar 30, 2014
  4. 25ac016f-7728-4e8f-a Win User
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. CharlesLindseyFL Win User

Deleting apps

Already removed using pcshell comand. thank you for your responce
  7. voteDC Win User

Deleting Apps

Go all the way to the last pane and pick System Settings. There pick Storage, the device you saved the app to and then Games and Apps.

-

Scroll down until you see the app, press Y and pick delete.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Deleting apps

Hello Charles,

After the application was updated, it gained the ability to be uninstalled and then installed like any other application available through the Microsoft store.

Please attempt to follow our how to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 support article for
    the proper steps needed for uninstalling apps on Windows 10.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Deleted apps

1. Deleted apps - Similar Threads - Deleted apps

2. Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features": Hello, I am sure I a got a pretty unusual problem for you. Because I ran out of space I bought a new SSD. I also bought an external controller for it, so I can connect the SSD temporarily to the...
  3. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e
  4. i want to leave the insider hub , but i deleted the app from xbox , And i cannot download...

in XboX Insiders
    i want to leave the insider hub , but i deleted the app from xbox , And i cannot download...: greetings guys so recently i deleted the app from my xbox due to space and these days i have problems with my internet , nd since xbox insider members get updates often , its ruining my game...
  5. Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...: I want to play with my friends on mobile but they are not on the beta, so if I delete the app in beta, leave the beta program, and reinstall the original app, can I restore my worlds after the...
  6. Xbox App not deleting 0G games off achievement list.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not deleting 0G games off achievement list.: I can delete these off the One and 360 but sometimes the app will just outright refuse to sync this sometimes. Doesn't matter what I do, it won't disappear so I'm effectively forced to play...
  7. Pins and groups deleted from games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pins and groups deleted from games and apps: All of the groups I created are now gone. Only the pins group remains. Is this still an expected issue? Is it worth recreating the groups or will this just happen again and is there a way to...
  8. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it): So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled the app and logged in it still crashed?!...
  9. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  10. Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps: Ok been having this problem for a while and Support assist machine is honestly useless so figured to come here instead. Past few months and honestly the past 6 months been going to the local...