Deleted apps

Discus and support Deleted apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to get rid of the apps you've deleted that show up in the side bar and say "ready to install" ? It bothers me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HighOctaneGamer, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Deleted apps

Is there a way to get rid of the apps you've deleted that show up in the side bar and say "ready to install" ? It bothers me

:)

HighOctaneGamer, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Elliott 0
    Elliott 0 Guest
    Apps Won't Play

Just tried it, didn't work. Deleted all apps, cleared cache. reloaded.

Wait, would it matter if I deleted them from the My Apps or do I have to go tov hard drive to delete them.

Elliott 0, Mar 30, 2014
  3. Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Other apps okay.

Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Have deleted and then erased remaining files, then reinstalled. Other XBox apps okay.

JohnPMartinWA, Mar 30, 2014
  4. 25ac016f-7728-4e8f-a Win User
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. CharlesLindseyFL Win User

Deleting apps

Already removed using pcshell comand. thank you for your responce
  7. voteDC Win User

Deleting Apps

Go all the way to the last pane and pick System Settings. There pick Storage, the device you saved the app to and then Games and Apps.

-

Scroll down until you see the app, press Y and pick delete.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Deleting apps

Hello Charles,

After the application was updated, it gained the ability to be uninstalled and then installed like any other application available through the Microsoft store.

Please attempt to follow our how to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 support article for
    the proper steps needed for uninstalling apps on Windows 10.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Deleted apps

1. Deleted apps - Similar Threads - Deleted apps

2. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  3. Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps: Ok been having this problem for a while and Support assist machine is honestly useless so figured to come here instead. Past few months and honestly the past 6 months been going to the local...
  4. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  5. Deleting apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting apps: How can I delete the XBOX Console Companion from my windows 10 pc? f134a278-af52-4bcb-ba77-c69eaf894285
  6. Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones: I've had this issue on my phone app for a while now but it seems to affect messages on xbox also. In the middle of a conversation it started randomly deleting messages and now I can't get any...
  7. Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One: On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error...
  8. Xbox deleting apps??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleting apps??: So i booted up my xbox one x today and it has deleted like 7 random games from my storage devices! Why did this happen, and why do i now have to reinstall 7 games!?? This has never happened before...
  9. Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data: This is for Windows 10 (Not an Xbox Console) Please do not post Xbox console solution. Wanting to delete Windows 10 Hill Climb 2 Game Save Data from the cloud, in order to reset my game progress...
  10. How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?: I dont know how to delete accounts in the xbox app adf0a4cd-4f8d-449d-8593-8454f8922d1c