Deleted Character-Fallout 76 Wastelanders

Discus and support Deleted Character-Fallout 76 Wastelanders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's Up All, I accidentally deleted my Fallout 76 Wastelanders character on xbox one. Is there anyway to get it back ? Thanks, OMH365... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneMadHatter365, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Deleted Character-Fallout 76 Wastelanders

What's Up All,

I accidentally deleted my Fallout 76 Wastelanders character on xbox one. Is there anyway to get it back ?

Thanks, OMH365

:)

OneMadHatter365, Jun 9, 2020
  2. OneMadHatter365 Win User

...Brad

Thanks for the response. I was afraid of that, :-( lol ..oh well back to the grind.

Stay healthy and well, always game Hard !

OMH365
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hatter,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with the character. Unfortunately, once a character is deleted it is gone. You can try to reach out to the developer Bethesda
    Game Studios
    . They may be able to recover it but it is very unlikely.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. mistercreeper26 Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

Maybe ill try fallout 76 while on lockdown
  5. Tomesso Win User

Fallout 76: Wastelanders

I can't wait for this update.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout 76: Wastelanders

Haven't played in many months. Was a lot of issues at the time. I've been hearing good things lately though, perhaps its time to try again :)
Thema:

1. Deleted Character-Fallout 76 Wastelanders - Similar Threads - Deleted Character Fallout

2. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  3. Terraria character deleted (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria character deleted (Xbox one): I went to launch terraria (1.3) my worlds and characters were sent in when I went into character worlds I accidentally deleted my character and world I checked forums and Google and everything...
  4. Character corruption/ gear deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Character corruption/ gear deleted: So after the recent sept. 16th update, my class names and epic gear sets were deleted on my characters. Also, won't let me play multiverse. Plz fix asap! 04de288e-0d99-4e73-96ca-8edfdce9373b
  5. I mistakenly deleted my characters. ¿Will there be way to recover my characters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I mistakenly deleted my characters. ¿Will there be way to recover my characters?: on September 16, 2017 I mistakenly deleted my Tom Clancy´s The Division characters and requested help to recover them with ubisoft support but they answered me with: You will have to contact...
  6. Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character: someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character 25905731-ad4d-4646-8607-b4654d518dab
  7. Fable 2 can't delete character file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 can't delete character file.: Can some one tell me if it's possible to delete a character's slot in the game Fable 2 playing on Xbox one. You only get 6 slots and I need to delete one. On the xbox 360 I could go into settings...
  8. Character deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Character deleted: My charcter has been deleted, I left my game to play another game and I come back to it making me go to a character creation screen. I had a lvl 40 character and I need to know if there are any...
  9. Dead Rising 3 - Character deleted after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 - Character deleted after update: I downloaded the 5 GB Mandatory Dead Rising 3 update and my character was completely deleted. I had basically unlocked every single item, which took me several weeks to do! This is completely...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved 2020 Hours wasted because of a deleted character

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved 2020 Hours wasted because of a deleted character: I have been playing Ark Survival Evolved ever since it has been released over 2 years ago. I finally beat the Dragon Boss and got the transmitter. I was so proud of myself. I felt the 2020 hours I...