Deleted clips

Discus and support Deleted clips in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is their any way xbox could add a feature were you could veiw all of you deleted clips? 0224d91c-9abc-46d1-9d8a-1554bde73445 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Odst miner, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Odst miner
    Odst miner Guest

Deleted clips

Is their any way xbox could add a feature were you could veiw all of you deleted clips?

:)

Odst miner, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Deleting clips

You could always post about it on the new feedback site. ;)
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Deleting clips

I actually asked for this like 7 months ago. I've pretty much given up on it, but it would be nice if it was ever added.
    :)
  4. DIMAP71 Win User

Deleting clips

This is a good suggestion, I'd like to see that too. I love my xBox One, love it too much, but it reminds me of Windows Phone, which I also use... Not only because of obvious design similarities, but also how some features are missing in favor of simplicity,
    and in many cases it just doesn't make sense.

d.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleted clips

Hey Odst Miner,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, we suggest you try checking out our
    Xbox Ideas page. This site allows gamers to give feedback and suggest new features such as allowing everyone to view and recover deleted clips. Hope this helps! :D
  6. Tormaz Win User

Deleted clips

Hello!

Usually unless they were saved to another place (such as One Drive) if they are deleted you would no longer be able to view them.
Thema:

Deleted clips

1. Deleted clips - Similar Threads - Deleted clips

2. deleted clips in xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted clips in xbox one for no reason: Hello, someone knows what is the reason that some clips I recorded not long (as an one month ago) have disappeared, I can't find any reason I never deleted them and when I checked my recordings...
  3. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips: Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots som jag råkat lägga upp på Xbox Live, hade...
  4. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  5. All game clips and screenshots deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All game clips and screenshots deleted.: Every game clip and screenshot was deleted off of my hard drive. How do I get them back. None of them were posted. And all the ones I've posted on live are still there. How do I get them back? Why...
  6. Harddrive clips deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harddrive clips deleted: I had a bunch of gameplay clips on my hatddrive of my xbox S which i have viewed many times which have within the last 3 months gone missing. i still have stuff on xbox live i uploaded and clips...
  7. Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?: Because it conflicts with your external hard drive a0b31222-0f15-48fc-a771-3d2d623df099
  8. Xbox Clips Got Deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Clips Got Deleted: Hi, I wanted to get my old xbox clips back on my pc but when i go in my xbox app I only find half of them ( of course the least interesting ones ). I clearly remember taking the time to...
  9. accidentally deleted a game clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted a game clip: I accidentally deleted a game clip that I did not want to delete. Is there a way to recover it? 6433d83d-eea8-4246-8f09-ebe356e1946a
  10. Deleted Game Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted Game Clips: I was going through game clips to delete and a certain game clip I didn’t select to delete deleted, I’m honestly upset and i am very annoyed, I would like to know if there is any way possible to...