Deleted Code for copy of Limbo

Discus and support Deleted Code for copy of Limbo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can I retrieve a deleted message so I can redeem the free copy of Limbo for being a Day One Xbox One buyer? d9690948-9805-4db2-9f8d-474af1337264 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wancell, Dec 3, 2014.

1. wancell
    wancell Guest

How can I retrieve a deleted message so I can redeem the free copy of Limbo for being a Day One Xbox One buyer?

:)

wancell, Dec 3, 2014
  2. aardvarkgod
    aardvarkgod Guest
    Recovering LIMBO code email

Is there any way to recover a deleted system message on Xbox 360/1? I just accidentally deleted the code for the free LIMBO download.

aardvarkgod, Dec 3, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    limbo code

Year one/day one owners were not told they would definitely be given a copy of Limbo.

The codes for Limbo were given out randomly to people who are subscribed to receive xbox emails.

If you haven't got a code by now you won't be getting one i'm afraid.

Daft Badger, Dec 3, 2014
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Limbo Code Deleted

Hey, GAMERxFACE! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Limbo code deleted

Hey there Sry I Win!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks!
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Limbo code deleted

Hey there Daniel489! When you get a chance, please check the private message I just sent you. To view your PMs, head on over here. Thanks so much!
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Limbo Code Was Deleted

Hey, Littllee! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  8. Daft Badger Win User

limbo code

Year one/day one owners were not told they would definitely be given a copy of Limbo.

The codes for Limbo were given out randomly to people who are subscribed to receive xbox emails.

If you haven't got a code by now you won't be getting one i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Deleted Code for copy of Limbo - Similar Threads - Deleted Code copy

2. card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////: Hello, I had a card code for a subscription of 6 months XBOX life gold. I wanted to take the deal XBOX game pass for 1 euro. I wanted to delete it but it has deleted also my card code which was...
  3. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  4. Xbox live messages codes are delete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages codes are delete: All my code and messages from xbox live have disappeared Can some help me plz? 2d594215-0f55-480d-b9e8-de35eb5bb244
  5. I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?: As title suggests, I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code for fightnight champions and when i tried to copy and paste i clicked delete. is there a way i can get this...
  6. Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?: i renewed my Gamepass for a year on sep 27th. I received game codes for Forza (7 & horizon 3). I redeemed the Forza 7 code straight away, but the message has been automatically deleted by xbox...
  7. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

in XBoX Rewards
    Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code: [img] I’ve been waiting for already going about 20+ days for a answer from the vault team and still haven’t heard anything!!! What’s going on?? I have proof of purchase, and I have been patiently...
  8. Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...: Had the code problem about signing in deleted account got back on went to play fifa saying we service problem any ideas please 6a45bb60-26b1-4372-b7b5-b750797b74cf
  9. HELP!!! Deleted Quantum Break Free PC Copy Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP!!! Deleted Quantum Break Free PC Copy Code: I accidentally deleted my xbox message that had the code for the free PC copy of Quantum Break and Alan Wake in it. Please help ASAP. Thank you. 36e8c93a-c0f3-428a-90f9-e0c1a1040b92
  10. Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes: hello I accidently deleted my inbox as I placed my phone down. My dog was being a spaz and in the process of putting my phone down to tend to the spilled coffee on the floor I must have...