deleted code for walking dead season 2 episode 1 in the message center on my console

Discus and support deleted code for walking dead season 2 episode 1 in the message center on my console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; all i want is to get a copy of my free code that i was given why is that so god damn hard 0be9300a-25c0-4e80-96fe-890e86bb137a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by horrorbusiness1, Jul 13, 2014.

1. deleted code for walking dead season 2 episode 1 in the message center on my console

all i want is to get a copy of my free code that i was given why is that so god damn hard

:)

horrorbusiness1, Jul 13, 2014
  2. Deleted Xbox Message

Hi - I got sent a promo code for Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 but my brother deleted the message - can this be re-sent please.

Homeless Tank, Jul 13, 2014
  3. Viscragor
    Viscragor Guest
    Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Code Disappeared!

Hi there, I got an xbox message a few weeks ago containing a code for Season 2 Episode 1 of the Walking Dead. Yesterday I finished season 1 and today I was excited to enter the code and start Season 2 but my message was no longer in my inbox! Is there any
    way to recover my message with the code? I really appreciate it thank you.

Viscragor, Jul 13, 2014
  4. deleted code for walking dead season 2 episode 1 in the message center on my console

Hey mate, so let me see if I understand this, you deleted a message which had a code in it for a free copy of TWD S1 Ep 1?

If that's correct, the reason it would be so hard to get a copy of the code is there's no real way to determine which code belongs to you unless you have it written down somewhere or something as it's not attached to your gamertag or anything....

Also I don't know if there's even a way support staff can look into deleted messages and they do not replace codes either so you might be out of luck unfortunately.

DigitalAssassin, Jul 13, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

deleted code for walking dead season 2 episode 1 in the message center on my console

Hey mate, so let me see if I understand this, you deleted a message which had a code in it for a free copy of TWD S1 Ep 1?

If that's correct, the reason it would be so hard to get a copy of the code is there's no real way to determine which code belongs to you unless you have it written down somewhere or something as it's not attached to your gamertag or anything....

Also I don't know if there's even a way support staff can look into deleted messages and they do not replace codes either so you might be out of luck unfortunately.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

Do you have Walking dead frontier episode 1??

As the season pass is only Episodes 2-5. You need episode 1 to launch the other episodes
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Next Wave of game releases?

8. Eggnogga Win User

The wolf among us Episode 2 release info

Looking forward to Episode 2. I bought the Season Pass, and then the next week it went on sale. lol. Typical. I still have to play Episode 1 of Walking Dead Season 2.
  9. LightSpeedHero Win User

walking dead season pass

The walking dead season pass for series 2 is available for purchase which includes all season 2 content, of which only episode 1 is currently available. However further episodes from season 2 will be available for free from the in game store when they are
    released.
Thema:

1. deleted code for walking dead season 2 episode 1 in the message center on my console - Similar Threads - deleted code walking

2. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  3. Xbox live messages codes are delete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages codes are delete: All my code and messages from xbox live have disappeared Can some help me plz? 2d594215-0f55-480d-b9e8-de35eb5bb244
  4. I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?: As title suggests, I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code for fightnight champions and when i tried to copy and paste i clicked delete. is there a way i can get this...
  5. Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?: i renewed my Gamepass for a year on sep 27th. I received game codes for Forza (7 & horizon 3). I redeemed the Forza 7 code straight away, but the message has been automatically deleted by xbox...
  6. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

in XBoX Rewards
    Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code: [img] I’ve been waiting for already going about 20+ days for a answer from the vault team and still haven’t heard anything!!! What’s going on?? I have proof of purchase, and I have been patiently...
  7. I deleted the link to my code

in XBoX Rewards
    I deleted the link to my code: hello i recently scrolled through my emails on outlook and i saw a message which says “There's $4 in this email. And the start of your next adventure“ but i accidentally deleted the email is there...
  8. Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...: Had the code problem about signing in deleted account got back on went to play fifa saying we service problem any ideas please 6a45bb60-26b1-4372-b7b5-b750797b74cf
  9. Deleted walking dead 2 free code by mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted walking dead 2 free code by mistake: I accidentally deleted message offering free code for ealking dead 2vso wonder if my message be re sent or new code sent . ba83ccf2-e9a2-4a63-98fc-a62592545dc6
  10. Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes: hello I accidently deleted my inbox as I placed my phone down. My dog was being a spaz and in the process of putting my phone down to tend to the spilled coffee on the floor I must have...