Deleted EA Access Free Month Message

Discus and support Deleted EA Access Free Month Message in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After pre-ordering Fifa 16, I was messaged a redeemable code for a free month of EA Access. However, before I was able to redeem it, the message was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lost InDaSauceX, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Deleted EA Access Free Month Message

After pre-ordering Fifa 16, I was messaged a redeemable code for a free month of EA Access. However, before I was able to redeem it, the message was deleted, as I can't find it anywhere in my inbox

:)

Lost InDaSauceX, Nov 4, 2015
  2. ii Scott 19
    ii Scott 19 Guest
    EA ACCESS

Hey, i accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing A free 1 month ea access code because i pre ordered FIFA 17, may i receive another code please?

ii Scott 19, Nov 4, 2015
  3. x Wadey
    x Wadey Guest
    ea access

request a new code for the free month of ea access, as did not redeem it within 48 hours and now the xbox live message with the code has been deleted

x Wadey, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Deleted EA Access Free Month Message :D

Mister Beep, Nov 5, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. HelionRebellion Win User

1 Month free EA Access code no longer in Xbox Messages inbox

Hi!

It was a message from Xbox Live stating i got a free 1 month EA Access code. I remember receiving the message early November and was planning to use it this month.

The message i received is displayed in the link below. Hope this helps! Thanks!

www.vg247.com/.../microsoft-sending-out-free-ea-access-codes-to-some-xbox-live-members-report.
  7. StuartMT Win User

Lost EA access code after console update

Hey!! The promotion was inc when buying Fifa16 (Last year) . I ordered Fifa16 inc a free 1 month EA access code (which came through after the game was released , so i purchased a 1 month EA access to use with Fifa and the code that was supposed to come with
    the game i stored in my messages but it got deleted after a console update ( It's going back some month's so not sure if it is possible but would be great if you could) :) Thanx
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will Skate 3 come to xbox game pass?

Skate 3 is an EA title, and therefore will likely remain in EA Access. There is a free trial, and a free month with Game Pass Ultimate,
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Deleted free ea access

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

1. Deleted EA Access Free Month Message - Similar Threads - Deleted Access Free

2. Deleting an old Xbox Account with no access

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting an old Xbox Account with no access: I made an old Games for Windows Live account 6 years ago, and I want to know if there's a way I can delete it because I want my same username without the numbers. The old account is still on Xbox...
  3. Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation: I recently got a new C drive, so I did a fresh install of Windows. I previously had Gears 4 and 5 (and some other stuff) installed on a second drive, but now they don't show as installed. (I have...
  4. Access and delete my cloud saves

in XboX Insiders
    Access and delete my cloud saves: Hey guys, I'm currently playing and loving xCloud so far...however...I want to delete my cloud saves on couple games to "start fresh" with them How do I do this? It's not like I can just go...
  5. Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?: I tried installing the game "A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10". It had some issues installing so I started digging into it and went to the c:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder to try to delete...
  6. Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder": I understand that I can't access Xbox Games Pass (BETA) game file folders because I don't own the license to these games, however, I can't seem to delete games downloaded from this app from my SSD...
  7. Deleted free ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted free ea access: I pre-ordered madden 17 and a few days later I got a message from xbox live with my free Ea Access code for 1 month. But a few days ago I deleted my messages and lost the code....
  8. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.: i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the account that was my "parent" and deleted...
  9. Will I still be able to access Xbox live if delete my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I still be able to access Xbox live if delete my Microsoft account?: My Outlook account is too bogged down with spam and I just want to delete it and start over. I'm afraid that if I delete my Microsoft account in order to get rid of Outlook then I'll lose my...
  10. Can't access or delete clips or screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access or delete clips or screenshots: I cannot view recent game capture or go delete old captures in Upload Studio. I've tried on both xbx1 and thru windows 10 app. Also when I take a capture it says it is uploading but to where?...