deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot

Discus and support deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had 600,400 earned coins in Microsoft jackpot . after playing year of dragon i shut down for night. next morning i went on and only 500 pts were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShockedBog19485, Jan 25, 2018.

1. deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot

i had 600,400 earned coins in Microsoft jackpot . after playing year of dragon i shut down for night. next morning i went on and only 500 pts were showing it was like starting over .i was synced to cloud so original points should have reappeared. would
    like my points back. i shut computer back down and tried again but 500 pts still came back on.

:)

ShockedBog19485, Jan 25, 2018
  2. Microsoft Bingo

Microsoft bingo keeps taking my coins, my coins don't reflect the rewards I have achieved. I now have 700+ instead of the 3+thousand coins I know I've earned.

BoricHealer7837, Jan 25, 2018
  3. TeriLambert
    TeriLambert Guest
    Coins Earned

do not want to sound stupid, but what do we do with our coins? I can't find any info on this subject.

TeriLambert, Jan 25, 2018
  4. II xLM97x II Win User

Can I use Xbox Live Marketplace Points for FUT?

Yes you have to purchase the pack(s) with Microsoft Points. You can also buy the packs with your Coins you earn in the game but you are not able to purchase the coins on the market place.
  5. FellCracker8 Win User

Earning Coins

Used to be able to make 75,000 to 100,000 per week trading, but the trade market has really dried up. Players I used to be able to buy for under 20k and resell for 25-30k regularly go for under 15k now. If you're going to try to make coins trading be a buyer
    on Wednesdays/Thursdays when more people buy packs trying to get in-form players and then unload all the stuff they don't want or have duplicates of and sell your stuff from Friday-Tuesday. Of course, weekends are best for selling as people play more.

If anyone wants to buy UT coins from me send me a message. Would sell for cash (paypal) or trade for Microsoft points (for a better deal than you'd get using those points to buy packs).
  6. FellCracker8 Win User

Earning Coins

Thanks Eggnogga - didn't know that. I contacted customer support and they tell me there's no way to delete the message. If any moderator reads this please delete the message above.

Anyone else - don't contact me about the coins.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Earning Coins

[quote user="FellCracker8"]

If anyone wants to buy UT coins from me send me a message. Would sell for cash (paypal) or trade for Microsoft points (for a better deal than you'd get using those points to buy packs).

[/quote]Just a heads up -- This, especially (!!!) discussing it on these forums, can get your account banned. You cannot sell in-game items for cash or MS points.
  8. Dadtendo Win User

coins

Eventually when you get enough coins to earn Gold/Silver/ Diamond you will earn an achievement. (Three in total.)
Thema:

deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot

1. deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot - Similar Threads - deleted earned coins

2. Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?: I tried installing the game "A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10". It had some issues installing so I started digging into it and went to the c:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder to try to delete...
  3. Restarting without deleting an Xbox/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting without deleting an Xbox/Microsoft account: Thanks in advance for any help you can give. My son has been bullied by older kids (its quite serious and in the hands of CEOP) My son would like to delete all his Friends and Followers etc and...
  4. delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one: I want to know how to access cloud to delete a saved game on there - I cant play a new game because it says I have too many playthroughs but it doesn't give me an option to delete one of my saved...
  5. Deleting your account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting your account: How can you STOP. Households. From deleting. My account thans d11ebe19-97cb-4cf5-ac84-956bae4ef5d9
  6. Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.: I thought that I was freeing up space to play games that wouldn't load and I ended up wiping out everything that was saved. Can I recover any of it? Our xbox isn't hooked up to wifi and our router...
  7. Minecraft world deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted itself: So i have had this really good minecraft world since xbox one edition and I transfered it over and all was well. But today when I went to get on it had deleted itself and I have no idea how to get...
  8. Se me borran los juegos [Mod Translation - My games are deleted]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Se me borran los juegos [Mod Translation - My games are deleted]: Tengo un problema, desde hace meses instale el COD: Black Ops 4 y de la nada se borro sin que yo hiciera algo, tengo 365 gb de espacio creo, no uso memorias externas ni nada, recien se me borro...
  9. Delete All XBOX Files from Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete All XBOX Files from Hard Drive: Please forgive what might be a really silly question, but here goes: If I promise to never, ever, EVER use an XBOX Game on my itty bitty crappy laptop-lite device, can I delete any and all XBOX...
  10. can you delete game history/ earned achievement history on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you delete game history/ earned achievement history on 360?: I was wondering if by deleting the game from your HD will erase everything including achievements. Scenario: I don't want my friends seeing I play a certain game and have won certain...