Deleted Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Deleted Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Accidently deleted the message containing my Fallout 3 code. Support directed me here. 6d094e8c-bcd2-4a8f-9902-daa230ed4a79 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xXx4x3k1ll4xXx, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Deleted Fallout 3 code

Accidently deleted the message containing my Fallout 3 code. Support directed me here.

:)

xXx4x3k1ll4xXx, Nov 11, 2015
  2. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 lost

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “12/25/2015”
    • Issue:
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code was deleted before I redeemed the code.”

HaloCreeper990, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Lerzifer
    Lerzifer Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: 11/02/15

Issue: message with my Fallout 3 code was deleted before I could redeem it

Lerzifer, Nov 11, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Deleted Fallout 3 code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Deleted Fallout 3 code :D

Mister Beep, Nov 11, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Fallout 3 Code was deleted

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Fallout 3 Code deleted

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 code deleted

Hey, Eel! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Fallout 3 Code Deleted

HERE. =)
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Deleted Fallout 3 code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

Deleted Fallout 3 code

1. Deleted Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Deleted Fallout code

2. Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3: Hello! I deleted the message with the activation code fallout 3. The code has been received with the purchase of fallout 4. How can I restore the code for the game? Account name are [MOD...
  3. Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code: I bought my Xbox One back in March, along with Fallout 4. A while later I received a message for the Rocket 69 download code for Forza 6. I wasn't into the Forza series at the time and a short...
  4. I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code: I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code for buying Fallout 4 from the xbox store. Is there any chance I could get it back? Because a nice person said that I...
  5. I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...: I pre ordered Fallout 4 a while back and got the code for fallout 3, however I guess i never redeemed it and deleted the messages from xbox. I still have my confirmation email for pre ordering, I...
  6. The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired or was accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired or was accidentally deleted.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/18/2015” gamertag: I think the message may have been deleted on accident, but didn't get a...
  7. Fallout 3 code deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code deleted: My xbox message with my fallout 3 code, since I preordered fallout 4, was deleted. Can I get it back? f54d9e58-cfab-4795-b992-87a192eda91e
  8. Accidentally deleted Rocket '69 code for fallout 4 and frenzy 6 message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Rocket '69 code for fallout 4 and frenzy 6 message: mistakenly deleted my xbox one message that contained the code for the fallout 4/forenza 6 car download. Please help me in recovering this message if it is possible.this is concerning the Rocket...
  9. email with code for fallout 3 was deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    email with code for fallout 3 was deleted.: i preordered fallout 4 digitally before the game came out and got the message with the code to download fallout 3 but never downloaded it. it was deleted 30 days later by xbox live and now that i...
  10. Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2 CODES DELETED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2 CODES DELETED: I pre ordered Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 and received the codes for the previous games but never got to redeem them and they got DELETED.Just Cause 3 was purchased on 22 November 2015 and Fallout...