Deleted game

Discus and support Deleted game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.i bought farcry 5 almost a year ago.i deleted it and removed it from my ready to install list.i want to play it again but now i need to pay again.is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickOconnor3, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Deleted game

Hi.i bought farcry 5 almost a year ago.i deleted it and removed it from my ready to install list.i want to play it again but now i need to pay again.is there a way to redownload it or do i need to pay again?

:)

PatrickOconnor3, Oct 28, 2019
  2. staindglassjaw Win User

deleting games

Other option is to just leave it and have whatever achievements count towards your gamerscore. This is support forum and most of us are just gamers like you so there isnt anyway to get into your account.
  3. onyxishere Win User

deleting games

Actually, you don't have to repurchase all the items. DLC is licensed to both the gamertag and the console it was first downloaded to. This means that any gamertag can access your DLC from the same console. This does not include avatar items.
  4. Deluxe EU Win User

deleting games

Oh, so then you want me to buy ALL the mappacks etc..again, which are worth like 100 000MSP by now? Yeah, never going to happen. It shouldn't be hard for xbox support to delete the game from my profile for me...Can you atleast do that please?
  5. onyxishere Win User

deleted games

In case you don't know the download history can be accessed on your console by going to Settings>Accounts>Download History to access them.
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Deleted game

Hey there :)

which game is it?

There will be for sure a way to re-download it without paying again ;)
Thema:

Deleted game

1. Deleted game - Similar Threads - Deleted game

2. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...
  3. I accidentally deleted a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally deleted a game: So yeah I was trying to get space in my D: disk because i had much in my C: disk, but after trying to clean the d disk it deleted my FH4 game and now I'm not sure if ms deleted it from the store...
  4. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  5. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Games deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games deleted: So I sat down tonight to play some metro exodus and I find that ALL of the games on my Xbox one have been deleted. I had astroneer, batman: arkam trilogy, cup head, doom, metro: exodus, monster...
  8. Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.: I would just like to know what happens if you delete and re-add a child account. 1fc9ed6b-e499-440b-a8a4-04c1ed1b47b8
  9. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  10. Deleted game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted game clips: Hello I hope you see this. But I made an xbox clip and I looked through them and I deleted the wrong clips and it was a very good clip and I was wondering if you could retrieve all my clips from...