Deleted games stays on storage

Discus and support Deleted games stays on storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone . I have an issue on deleting game from my laptop. I deleted them from start menu and my storage stills full. Ihave deleted Back 4 Blood... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AZ3FU4D, Nov 26, 2021.

1. AZ3FU4D
    AZ3FU4D Guest

Hello everyone . I have an issue on deleting game from my laptop. I deleted them from start menu and my storage stills full. Ihave deleted Back 4 Blood , Maneater but my storage still didnt get low. And i can't install again to remove from Xbox App this time i get error to install. What should i do about tihs?

:)

AZ3FU4D, Nov 26, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

AZ3FU4D, there are a couple of things you could try:

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-xbox-game-pa...

This link has 4 possible solutions for this issue, please, try those, I believe it could help.
  3. HassanB Win User

Games on Demand

You can safely delete the game itself (XBOX 360 Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Select the game, and press A, delete only the game itself (usually anywhere from 4gb to 8gb in size), all saved files will stay on the
    hard drive.

It works exactly the same way as if you had your regular game disc installed to your hard drive you would just delete it from storage to uninstall it.
  4. smileskybird Win User

How to delete the Minecraft Trial version

on your console go to system and storage, click on your HDD, then search for Minecraft Demo or something. Then delete it. Or maybe the Demo has transformed into the full version of the game or something. And yes stay connected to xbox live and have a gold
    subscription.
  5. Whagi Win User

What sizes external HDD you getting?

To be fair. Its only MP games, and ones i actually play online that stay on my HDD. All others get deleted after finishing them. But its nice to know we can now add more storage if and when needed.
  6. HassanB Win User

Disconnected from xbox live when playing certain games.

Hello Straight Pixel,

If you are having this happened in specific games and not all, it's more than likely an issue with some sort of corrupt files for those games on the storage device. Please check the storage device for any sort of game saves/updates that show as being corrupt
    or have a yellow (!) next to them. You will need to delete those files in order to be able to access the game again.

Let us know if that solved your problem and you are able to stay connected to XBOX Live in these games.
Thema:

1. Deleted games stays on storage - Similar Threads - Deleted games stays

2. Xbox Gamepass - All games in "Play Later" list keep getting deleted from list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass - All games in "Play Later" list keep getting deleted from list.: Since recently signing up to Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One, twice in the past month, all the games I've added to the "Play Later" list have been removed from the list, you have to go and search for...
  3. How to delete xbox game on only external hard drive, and not console

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete xbox game on only external hard drive, and not console: I accidently downloaded a game on both the internal storage, and the external hard drive. So i was wondering how to delete it on only the internal storage 8fa47b3c-898d-44c9-9a55-ea8e638e3c6a
  4. Hi my xbox game bar deleted all of my recording their is some important recordings there so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my xbox game bar deleted all of my recording their is some important recordings there so...: my xbox game bar deleted all of my recording their is some important recordings there so how can i restore all of my vid if xbox game bar deleted it? fc3c5504-b3e7-4280-aadf-87420396b334
  5. I bought a game, downloaded it and played it but it was deleted. How can I download it again?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a game, downloaded it and played it but it was deleted. How can I download it again?: I am trying to re download a game to my PC that I purchased about 6 months ago. The game shows, You own it, and there is a button for downloading but nothing happens....
  6. Cannot Access All Game Captures to Delete Them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot Access All Game Captures to Delete Them: While trying to free up space on the Xbox Network so I never run into the problem of not being able to capture, I ran across some captures that are stored online but I cannot gain access to delete...
  7. How to recover deleted game data.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover deleted game data.: Hey, so I had my xbox account linked to my boyfriends console so when I would go to his house we wod play diablo 3 together. Well we broke up recently because I caught him cheated. To be petty he...
  8. xbox can only install games after i delete software

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox can only install games after i delete software: So ive asked in the past and a 'solution' someone gave was to factory reset the xbox, first without uninstalling games, then I tried but with deleting all the games. both have not worked. So when...
  9. Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One: LSS: I have tried every guide I can find on clearing the save game data for an Xbox360 game (DragonAge:Origins) on my Xbox One. It always resyncs with the cloud and I do not want the save game...
  10. Updates must stay even if you delete the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates must stay even if you delete the game: Most games nowadays have multiple GBs of downloads apart from the 40-50 GB from the game disk that must be installed first to play. Now, with a 500 GB Xbox One, invariably one has to decide...