Deleted Progress

Discus and support Deleted Progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, idk what going on but my main minecraft world that a play everyday and have put many hours into has just disappeared. I looked into it and alot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamesta Josh, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Gamesta Josh
    Gamesta Josh Guest

Deleted Progress

Hey, idk what going on but my main minecraft world that a play everyday and have put many hours into has just disappeared. I looked into it and alot of people are having the same problem it just really sucks and idk how to fix it hope you can help.

:)

Gamesta Josh, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Deleted Progress

Hi Josh,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you having an issue with world disappearing. Unfortunately, the most common reason this would happen is it becoming corrupt. If a world becomes corrupt it will be removed or overwritten. You would be best to
    post on the
    Minecraft forums
    as it is Mojang server.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Deleted progress

Hey BuildingNote649! Do you receive an error message or code when launching the game? If not, are there multiple accounts on the console/PC you are using? Post back and let us know!
  4. Major Kilowatt Win User

I CANT DELATE MAMORY

You are able to delete saved data for single player progress. Deleting multiplayer progress is another issue though, many games save your stored multiplayer progress online one servers which makes is impossible to delete it yourself.
  5. Schlytus Win User

Achievement Progress Deleted

Oh! Thank you, Tapper. I've been kinda freaking' out about it.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

All progress deleted

If it puts you back into story just hit start load game and return to your file. I think its a glitch. You didnt lose anything. You just need to manually load your file.
Thema:

Deleted Progress

1. Deleted Progress - Similar Threads - Deleted Progress

2. Deleting Xbox Game progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox Game progress.: I play this game called Fishing Planet. I started pretty bad so I wanted a fresh start. But I can't find out how? So I need your help. Please help if you know. THANK YOU!...
  3. My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4): Hi i got a Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and i got the problem. I wanted to play this on computer so i download the game,everything is fine.When i want to play i see the 0% progress of the...
  4. Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2: I accidentally did an overwrite of my progress in RDR2. History: I have played in story mode with an internet connection at my home. I recently moved and began playing without an internet...
  5. If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.: i can't sighn into my Xbox one account it just says sorry try again later. If I deleted the account from the Xbox and redownloaded it would I keep everything I had on games ect...
  6. No mans sky progress deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans sky progress deleted: I was playing no mans sky and got to 8 hours in the game and it crashed and wiped my progress. This is the second time it has happened as well so I am fuming. 70136a32-a132-47cb-aac8-88e40c461065
  7. Accidentally deleted progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted progress: my son accidentally deleted his progress from his Xbox 360 and is devestated... he saved it to a USB and thought it was also on the console... it wasn’t... can anyone offer advise?...
  8. Deleted progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted progress: I was playing forza then i shut my computer off i come back the next day and my progress is gone i dont know what to do but i really want it back ps. it said nothing about canceling my sync data...
  9. my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands: i was playing the game with my brother trying to help him beat it when suddenly i was booted off the network it wouldnt let me rejoin his game so i did a soft reset and when i came back into the...
  10. My Account's Progress got Deleted Totally and i don't know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account's Progress got Deleted Totally and i don't know why.: I dont know why this happened but I just lost all of my Progress on my Xbox Account and the Name even changed. My Xbox name was TercDemon32 and i have spent alot on that Account. Even Xbox Live is...