Deleted the Content toke for halo 5 beta

Discus and support Deleted the Content toke for halo 5 beta in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the content token for the Halo 5 Beta. Is there a way I can receive another token to get the download?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Profoundist, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Profoundist
    Profoundist Guest

I accidentally deleted the content token for the Halo 5 Beta. Is there a way I can receive another token to get the download?

:)

Profoundist, Dec 20, 2014
  2. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest
    Halo 5: Guardians 2015

Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer Beta will start on December 27, 2014. You will receive your token in The Master Collection for Xbox One.

What did you all think of the small but short trailer that was shown at E3? What could you expect to come in this new Halo game?

OBIJ3FF, Dec 20, 2014
  3. Im Fadded x
    Im Fadded x Guest
    Xbox One Preview

Im a xbox preview member as of yesterday i never got tokens for the halo beta

Im Fadded x, Dec 20, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there Profoundist!

I sent you a PM that I'd like you to check as soon as you can! To view your Private Messages, head on over here. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Dec 21, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Profoundist!

I sent you a PM that I'd like you to check as soon as you can! To view your Private Messages, head on over here. Thanks!
  6. iBakez Win User

HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

what bonus content are you reffering to dude?

I got the grunt skull with mine - the game will be the same as the disk one so the Halo 5 guardians beta will be available too.
  7. ANEURY5M Win User
  8. THE MASTA Win User

Refund for MCC

"I will buy Halo 5 and it will be great."

So what makes you think it will be "great"?

The Halo 5 MP beta is included with this game and if they cant get MCC MP to work what makes you think they are going to fair any better with Halo 5 beta or the game itself???
  9. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Does The Master Chief Collection have all the DLC maps?
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection contains:

Halo: CE Anniversary

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo 3

Halo 4

All multiplayer content from each of the four games,
    including all previously released download-only maps

Halo: Nightfall (Digital Series)

Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta (begins December 2014)
Thema:

1. Deleted the Content toke for halo 5 beta - Similar Threads - Deleted Content toke

2. How to delete a game with undesirable content from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a game with undesirable content from my account: Over the years I have bought some games that ended up having undesirable content. I would like to remove these permanently from my account since the account is mainly used now by the extended...
  3. Deleted PreOrder Bonus Titanfall2(MS Store Content)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted PreOrder Bonus Titanfall2(MS Store Content): After preordering and downloading the Titanfall2 product key, I had the preorder content along with the game and deluxe edition. I was deleting my Titanfall2 Pilot Test(BETA) and somehow in doing...
  4. my son accidentally deleted his content he had downloaded and redeemed with bonus content in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my son accidentally deleted his content he had downloaded and redeemed with bonus content in ...: my son accidentally deleted his content received with bonus content that came with halo reach. he had a helmet upgrade code and an armory covenant officer recon falcon upgrade? how can we get it...
  5. Deleted Forza Horizon 3 Warthog content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Forza Horizon 3 Warthog content: I got the code and downloaded the Warthog add on before I got the game. I accidentally deleted the add on and can't find it to re-download it. It's not in my owned items and I obviously can't use...
  6. Deleted Forza Horizon 3 Warthog Content By Mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Forza Horizon 3 Warthog Content By Mistake: I accidentally uninstalled the Warthog DLC content for Forza Horizon 3. It doesn't appear in my Forza Horizon 3 content as available and being able to redownload. Is there any way I can get the...
  7. Final fantasy 15 bonus content deleted by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final fantasy 15 bonus content deleted by accident: Hi I made a silly mistake of deleting my final fantasy 15 pre-order codes by mistake before I got to enter them. Please could I get some help retrieving them back again Thank you...
  8. All my R6 content had been deleted?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my R6 content had been deleted?!?: I recently have been on my Xbox and less then an hour ago was playing siege. When I went scrolling through my games just now my game was missing not showing up in my ready to install, had to go to...
  9. What happens if I delete a side profile with content on it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if I delete a side profile with content on it?: Let's say I have two accounts, one is old and its the side account that has only 2 games on it. What if I removed that account from the families, would te games appear on the main account?...
  10. Xbox 360 s freezes when i try to delete incomplete download content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s freezes when i try to delete incomplete download content: I recently ran into the problem of my xbox 360 freezing after a recent update have found the solution of deleting the incomplete download and clearing the cache... which i believe is the solution...