Deleted the Update Preview invitation

Discus and support Deleted the Update Preview invitation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi is there any way to get the deleted Mail with the required Code back? greetings from germany 6b2e2596-9ae1-4f3c-8597-60c171a9d62e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrUrst, Mar 18, 2014.

1. MrUrst
    MrUrst Guest

Hi

is there any way to get the deleted Mail with the required Code back?

greetings from germany

:)

MrUrst, Mar 18, 2014
  2. MrUrst
    MrUrst Guest

Thx. The Bottom is Xbox One Support of the list.... :-(

MrUrst, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Deleted the Update Preview invitation

See if this link will bring you closer to the right forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Bottom of the list should be the Xbox Update Preview section.

Mistress Sara, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Not sure if you can ....Maybe ask on Xbox one support forum

Tzar of kaos, Mar 18, 2014
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

6. MrUrst Win User

thx! but the link doesn't work. Page not found :(
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

8. Tzar of kaos Win User

Not sure if you can ....Maybe ask on Xbox one support forum
  9. MrUrst Win User

Thx. The Bottom is Xbox One Support of the list.... :-(
Thema:

1. Deleted the Update Preview invitation - Similar Threads - Deleted Update Preview

2. Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps: Ok been having this problem for a while and Support assist machine is honestly useless so figured to come here instead. Past few months and honestly the past 6 months been going to the local...
  3. Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One: On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error...
  4. Problem: download stopped and data deleted by update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: download stopped and data deleted by update: Good afternoon Sorry for the inconvenience but you can help me with a problem that I have please. A few days ago the next thing happened to me was playing minecraft and a friend said that there...
  5. Game update wasn't starting, so I restarted my Xbox One, game is deleted afterwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update wasn't starting, so I restarted my Xbox One, game is deleted afterwards: Well as the title described, I had a game update (for Red Dead Redemption 2) on the 11th of December, but it wouldn't start downloading. I restarted my Xbox One and came to the conclusion that...
  6. Does clearing the cache on an xbox one delete game updates?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does clearing the cache on an xbox one delete game updates?: I was going to clear the cache on my xbox one as i heard it makes the system and games run smoother, I have extremely slow internet so redownloading every game update i have would truly be a pain....
  7. Deleted the Update Preview invitation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted the Update Preview invitation: Hi is there any way to get the deleted Mail with the required Code back? Deleted it accidentally :-( greetings from germany c7d3fef1-2292-4f1d-aee4-ed3ffadd51a9
  8. Xbox one preview update has deleted my friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one preview update has deleted my friends list: Updated this evening UK time around 1810. And my entire friends list is missing from the dash. I still have the popular now feed where is shows all my friends stuff. And I have them in the smart...
  9. Preview update deleted my old achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview update deleted my old achievements: so today 04-12-2016 i updated my console.. after the update i noticed something about my achievements there are points gone for some reason, after looking in to my games list i saw that all my...
  10. Xbox one update preview token deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update preview token deleted: I was scrolling through my messages and deleted the Xbox one update preview token unnoticeably. I have participated in the February update beta and many other beats on the 360 before. It would be...