Deleting a game permanently

Discus and support Deleting a game permanently in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a game on disc i dont have the disc in at the moment but i uninstalled the game and it is in all owned games is it possible to permantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzClutchBtw, Jan 22, 2021.

1. ItzClutchBtw
    ItzClutchBtw Guest

Hi, i have a game on disc i dont have the disc in at the moment but i uninstalled the game and it is in all owned games is it possible to permantly remove it from my xbox so it is completely deleted

:)

ItzClutchBtw, Jan 22, 2021
  2. SoftiJamie Win User

Hello @ItzClutchBtw No, it's in all owned games because you had it downloaded before you own it therefor its gonna be there forever sorry
  3. Geth Win User

2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there

Saves game be overridden or corrupted.

Achievements are permanent regardless if the game save is deleted or not.
  4. RezhwanOsman Win User

Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

i tried it but didn’t work for me :( i may delete the game permanently
  5. RezhwanOsman Win User

Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

I did that but didn’t work for me sadly :( i may delete the game permanently
  6. Smwutches Win User

Permanently delete an account

Thema:

1. Deleting a game permanently - Similar Threads - Deleting game permanently

2. Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox: Hi, this has been an issue for over a year now since i first downloaded Kingdom Hearts 3 and Untitled Goose Game from the gamepass onto my external hard drive. Ive never had an issue downloading...
  3. Does xbox game pass ultimate delete xbox gold?

in XboX Insiders
    Does xbox game pass ultimate delete xbox gold?: If i buy the 3 months of ultimate and i have 5 months of gold, will it delete that extra 2 months of gold? submitted by /u/Jiji321456 [link] [comments]
  4. Delete Xbox games on an external hard drive, xbox substription expired

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete Xbox games on an external hard drive, xbox substription expired: Okay here's my issue: I bought the game pass and installed a few games on my HDD. Then the game pass expired (and I'm not going to renew it) Then I've done a clean installation of Windows on my...
  5. Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress: Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 game progress I was playing Portal 2, and stopped after it got the chapter The Fall, and it must’ve auto-saved it, cuz that happens when you progress a chapter. Well, I...
  6. Deleted game, redownloaded and won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted game, redownloaded and won’t work: So with the Xbox Series X, i noticed theres a regular version of CoD Cold War and an X/S version of it. So instead of me clicking on the regular one instead of X/S, i went ahead and deleted the...
  7. Permanently delete demos/free games from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently delete demos/free games from account: hi, i have plenty of free games/demos/apps in my “ready to install” area in games and apps. There are also a few games that I have deleted that have 1 achievement but are screwing up my gamerscore...
  8. How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?: I delete cloud game on xbox one to start a new game on xbox 360 through xbox one but my multiplayer save data return. I want it to be delete permanently. f8615c64-dfb8-422f-bbf5-1107f167efa8
  9. Deleting Games from XBox1 permanently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Games from XBox1 permanently: is it possible to permanently delete a game from xbox1. I don't want it to be possible to reinstall it as I don't want my kids playing it. 63957ad4-e78a-4289-a8db-1f445b9d703c
  10. Permanently delete demos/free games from account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently delete demos/free games from account: hi, i have 172 games/demos/apps in my “ready to install” area in games and apps. Is there anywhere i can go on xbox.com to permanently delete unwanted items so they never EVER appear in “ready to...