Deleting digital game from gamertag?

Discus and support Deleting digital game from gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the xbox one madden bundle and downloaded madden but the xbox started making a lot of noise so I had to take it back and get a new one. I want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KKOMJO, Aug 26, 2014.

1. KKOMJO
    KKOMJO Guest

I bought the xbox one madden bundle and downloaded madden but the xbox started making a lot of noise so I had to take it back and get a new one. I want to download the digital code for madden from my new xbox but the madden from the xbox i took back is still
    attatched to my gamertag. How to I completely delete the game (not uninstall) so I can download my new digital code? thank you.

:)

KKOMJO, Aug 26, 2014
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Cancelled digital pre order is still playable on release day...

Try deleting the digital version from your console.

Pandasaur cx, Aug 26, 2014
  3. How to ged rid of this "Add Security" thing?

Screw you digital I just lost my profile from deleting my profile and trying to load it back in my Xbox now I'm *** :,(

NomadicPeasant, Aug 26, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

If you use the same gamertag on the replacement console you can find "madden" as "ready to install" in the games and apps section on the very far right. You do not need to redeem the code again. Just click on the entry and install it again. If it's not listed
    there you may go to the store and search for it there. If using the gamertag you used to redeem the code it should be marked "install" instead of "buy" there, too.

If you started using a new gamertag then you are out of luck as games can not be transferred between accounts.

BobMcFly247, Aug 26, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

If you use the same gamertag on the replacement console you can find "madden" as "ready to install" in the games and apps section on the very far right. You do not need to redeem the code again. Just click on the entry and install it again. If it's not listed
    there you may go to the store and search for it there. If using the gamertag you used to redeem the code it should be marked "install" instead of "buy" there, too.

If you started using a new gamertag then you are out of luck as games can not be transferred between accounts.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Cancelled digital pre order is still playable on release day...

Try deleting the digital version from your console.
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

fatal error message

Since it's the digital version the data could be corrupted. Delete the game from storage and re-download it after clearing the cache and power cycling.
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Gears of War 2 black screen (xbox 360)

Hi,

Is it the digital version or a disc version if it's the digital version delete the game and reinstall it
  9. DominumStige Win User

The game don't start

Hi!

Be sure to use the same profile you purchased the game (for the digital version). Else, delete your profile from the console and re-download it.
Thema:

1. Deleting digital game from gamertag? - Similar Threads - Deleting digital game

2. CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed]: CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed] UPDATES SHOULD NOT OVERWRITE THE ENTIRE GAME NOW I HAVE TO REINSTALL 80 GB AGAIN NO WARNINGS THAT UPDATE WILL DELETE ENTIRE GAME...
  3. Deleting/Hiding Achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting/Hiding Achievements: Is there any way yet to delete or hide game achievements? I know that this has been a requested feature for many years... I’ve just played a game of Solitaire on my Windows laptop, without...
  4. my xbox account got deleted pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox account got deleted pls help: my xbox account got deleted im trying to recover it is that possible? cause it still exists on my xbox. the name of the account was DaBubbleGuppies pls help!!!...
  5. For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA)

in XboX Insiders
    For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA): I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 had a problem with deleting games from the Xbox Game Pass (BETA) App on PC. Games kept making errors mid installation. I tried editing permissions which...
  6. Digital Download of PES 2015 accidentally deleted - how do I replace it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download of PES 2015 accidentally deleted - how do I replace it?: Followed the instructions on the "Redownload Xbox Content | Xbox 360" page, but unfortunately when I browse for PES 2015, there is no 'Add to Queue' or 'Download Again' option. I can merely view...
  7. Advance Warefare Digital copy ramdomly deleted from hard drive..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance Warefare Digital copy ramdomly deleted from hard drive..: the title says it all.. anyways I'll get into it... I was playing AW (advance warfare) I decided to get the season pass I couldn't do it from ingame so i proceed to the dashboard and then I get a...
  8. Sunset overdrive decided to delete itself after installing the midnight update (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive decided to delete itself after installing the midnight update (digital): I pre-downloaded sunset overdrive and it took 8-9 hours to download. This is fine since it was at a time when nobody else was playing it. The download of the game finished a few days ago and I was...
  9. My digital game deleted and I don't want to wait again, so can I install it with disk and then ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My digital game deleted and I don't want to wait again, so can I install it with disk and then ...: So I live in Italy and my internet is crap. Best I ever get is 6mb/s. And I was downloading an update for Battlefield 1 and accidentally hit cancel all because i wanted to pause it because I...
  10. Delete digital game to play with CD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete digital game to play with CD: I've downloaded Saint 4. The game is fine but I don't want my 15 year old son to access it. So I bought a CD to be able to lock the CD somewhere. I've deleted the digital game and tried to...