Deleting this gamean

Discus and support Deleting this gamean in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete this game on an ASUS Transformer? 00eb867c-6fe8-4a94-af74-80abe1b0aa9b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IdioticTub296, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Deleting this gamean

How do I delete this game on an ASUS Transformer?

:)

IdioticTub296, Feb 3, 2014
  2. problems with trials evolution upload an downloading tracks

i've been trying every day to download a track an each time i seach for a track it says no tracks found, then when i try to upload a track that i made it says not using curent or correct gamer profile, i dont get it i've been using this gamer profile for
    years how is it not the right gamer profile, i know almost wish i didnt get this games cause the whole reason i wanted this game was to make an download tracks, how can i fix this problem, an i tryed to redownload the gamean nothing, wasted money on a defected
    game what a **** off

SignifiedRafael, Feb 3, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    delete achievments?

What a dumb request. Lol

ClNTRoN, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Deleting this gamean

To uninstall any game, go to the Start screen and select the tile by holding down on it or right-clicking on it. A menu will appear on the bottom with the Uninstall option. Just press that and it will be removed from your device. Deleting this gamean :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 5, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Deleting this gamean

To uninstall any game, go to the Start screen and select the tile by holding down on it or right-clicking on it. A menu will appear on the bottom with the Uninstall option. Just press that and it will be removed from your device. :)
  6. Pao_022 Win User

Won't delete, delete

I don't know if that's how Xbox handles it but other companies have done this and that's how they run the backwards compatible games in their consoles

However, even with an emulator they just can't release (or re-release) everything as they wish, they are not the publishers or makers of most games so they still need certain permissions.

An example is Alan Wake: there was a brief time when you couldn't redownload or buy the game as some music licenses had ended, the problem got solved and we have Alan Wake available again

So, even if there are different software approaches to the problem, backwards compatibility is not only a software problem and I honestly think it's more of a legal one
  7. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

The system already runs something like this when you play a whitelisted backward game, this would just be that with access to the disc reader -which i imagine it already does.

Thank you by the way.
  8. Mannishpatil Win User

Won't delete, delete

I understand your viewpoint but then the entire emulator needs to be run on the Xbox Console. This would mean the high compute power. This may be possible in a PC like the Linux Subsystem currently available in Windows 10. But nonetheless interesting idea
    and worth posting in as suggested already.
  9. RuneHarle Win User

Won't delete, delete

I was unaware of this thank you.
Thema:

Deleting this gamean

1. Deleting this gamean - Similar Threads - Deleting gamean

2. Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games

in XBoX on Windows
    Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games: I just built a new PC and migrated over my old HDD's with my game data. When I try to set the Gamepass app to read the HDD, I get the error message "This drive has apps from another device. To use...
  3. deleted messages won't go away..

in XboX Insiders
    deleted messages won't go away..: Whenever i try to clear a chat the message will disappear but when i go back into my messages it pops back up again. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot delete Rage 2 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot delete Rage 2 download: I downloaded rage 2 through xbox game pass beta and the game will not start. I also cannot delete the game. The unistaller says it is deleted and I cannot find it under add/remove programs, but it...
  5. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  6. Why are my posts being deleted!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are my posts being deleted!?: Why Can I Not Ask A Question!? eb580051-e647-4683-989a-f4f30e17557a
  7. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  8. How do I get deleted games back

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get deleted games back: I recently bought an xbox one x with the entire gears of war series. i started downloading them all And then saw that gears 4 was 115 gb so i canceled the download. I checked my ready to download...
  9. Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity: Hello, as the title says, I've read that a microsoft account is deleted after 2 years of inactivity. My dads email was attached to my account and therefore as I've not played my 360 for a while...
  10. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]