Deleting Upload Clips on Xbox One

Discus and support Deleting Upload Clips on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox One, I often play FIFA 14 which automatically records game clips when the goalkeeper makes a save etc. Therefore, I have lots of game clips... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OllyNCFC, Mar 13, 2014.

1. OllyNCFC
    OllyNCFC Guest

On my Xbox One, I often play FIFA 14 which automatically records game clips when the goalkeeper makes a save etc. Therefore, I have lots of game clips saved on my Xbox One which can at times make it slow. However, it just takes so long to delete
    ONE game clip and as I have over 150+, it will be an extremely long process. Is there anyway of deleting ALL game clips saved? If not, I hope this post is seen by a developer and if so, would it be good if there was a toolbar at the top of
    the Upload App with a button saying 'Delete', and when you press this you can either tick multiple clips to delete or if there was a button that said 'Delete All'? Look forward to hearing your thoughts Deleting Upload Clips on Xbox One :)

:)

OllyNCFC, Mar 13, 2014
  2. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    Deleting upload clips

It's far more than 10 days on the auto delete, i still have 3 week old clips, 3 day after launch fifa clips that still haven't gone, i feel the pain, i started to try and clean up but 180 clips one by one is such a ballache :/

I wish i had some tabs, new clips, 1 wk old clips, 2 week old clips, so i can at least filter the menu a bit, a mark/unmark system wouldn't go a miss either, its a real grind waiting for it to load 180 clips everytime you wanna edit and make a video, takes
    forever

LTA Soldier, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Deleting upload clips

[quote user="Rogerssss x"]

Hopefully they can add a 'clear unsaved clips' option soon...

[/quote]That's a good idea - you should post that in the "things that need fixing thread" that's stickied at the top of this forum or in the suggestions forum where someone important may actually take notice & give it consideration.

Galactic Geek, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Charlie vx
    Charlie vx Guest

I agree with this, I have the same issue but with Battlefield 4 every time I rank up. Also affects me when I want to view a friends game clip but can't find it because it is cluttered with FIFA 14 videos.

Xbox staff would reccommend you post here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    - Personally, that is your best bet but I don't want to get anyones hopes up.

Charlie vx, Mar 13, 2014
  5. ThankOurTroops Win User

Turn Off Video Snapshots

When on the Xbox One home screen press the menu button and go to settings, then preferences, and uncheck where it says "record clips with game DVR." Saved clips can be found and deleted in the Upload app, not Upload Studio though. Highlight clips in the
    "saved clips" section, press the menu button, then choose delete.
  6. YouTube SD Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

option to upload multiple clips and to delete clips after
  7. Charlie vx Win User

I agree with this, I have the same issue but with Battlefield 4 every time I rank up. Also affects me when I want to view a friends game clip but can't find it because it is cluttered with FIFA 14 videos.

Xbox staff would reccommend you post here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    - Personally, that is your best bet but I don't want to get anyones hopes up.
  8. LTA Soldier Win User

Deleting upload clips

It's far more than 10 days on the auto delete, i still have 3 week old clips, 3 day after launch fifa clips that still haven't gone, i feel the pain, i started to try and clean up but 180 clips one by one is such a ballache :/

I wish i had some tabs, new clips, 1 wk old clips, 2 week old clips, so i can at least filter the menu a bit, a mark/unmark system wouldn't go a miss either, its a real grind waiting for it to load 180 clips everytime you wanna edit and make a video, takes
    forever
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Deleting upload clips

[quote user="Rogerssss x"]

Hopefully they can add a 'clear unsaved clips' option soon...

[/quote]That's a good idea - you should post that in the "things that need fixing thread" that's stickied at the top of this forum or in the suggestions forum where someone important may actually take notice & give it consideration.
Thema:

1. Deleting Upload Clips on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Deleting Upload Clips

2. How do I delete my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I delete my account: How do i delete my account f5698378-dc47-4180-84f7-fd509a204ab0
  3. Minecraft world deleted for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted for no reason: My minecraft world had so much progress and me and my friends dedicated all our time on Xbox to that world and today it randomly isn’t showing up. My world is deleted. Please help me...
  4. card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////: Hello, I had a card code for a subscription of 6 months XBOX life gold. I wanted to take the deal XBOX game pass for 1 euro. I wanted to delete it but it has deleted also my card code which was...
  5. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...
  6. Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!: I understand if this sounds like a joke.. I can assure anyone it's not fun at all for me... 2 minutes after I posted a nornal message asking [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] they're doing and explained...
  7. Can't load Upload clips when I try to delete them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load Upload clips when I try to delete them.: So I dont have enough space to record clips or take screenshots anymore. Whenever I try to delete them, the clips wont pull up or load, so I'm unable to delete them. Help?...
  8. Upload/Upload Studio Errors - Not Saving & Not Deleting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload/Upload Studio Errors - Not Saving & Not Deleting.: When attempting to save clips on Upload Studio, I constantly get this error number - 0x80040206 Upload Studio clips don't save to One Drive either. When attempting to save clips in the My Clips,...
  9. Your Xbox Live storage is filling up. If you run out of space, delete some captures to upload ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Xbox Live storage is filling up. If you run out of space, delete some captures to upload ...: The title of this is the message I get when I got to my game dvr in the Xbox live section. I've deleted all my clips from the Xbox live part of my dvr but I get this message. I can't do anything...
  10. Can't Upload/Delete Edited Game Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Upload/Delete Edited Game Play: Everything have worked great from day one as of today I can not upload or delete my game play footage. Does anyone know what I need to do?? 9600a78b-9246-44d9-88e1-f02d68f7458b