Deletion of Microsoft/Xbox Account

Discus and support Deletion of Microsoft/Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have passed the period of recovery to restore my past account but I had purchased a game (Minecraft) without realizing that I needed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GailOlney, Dec 8, 2021.

1. GailOlney
    GailOlney Guest

Hello,

I have passed the period of recovery to restore my past account but I had purchased a game (Minecraft) without realizing that I needed the account to play. Is there anyway I can recover my past account even though it has been longer than 60 days?

Thanks.

:)

GailOlney, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Spyroman12 Win User

Deleting Xbox Live account?

your Microsoft account is your xbox account. Deleting your Microsoft account deletes your account completely. This is coming from an xbox agent that is currently working
  3. BLaZiNgSPEED Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

Many thanks Brad,

Does that make the Microsoft email deleted and not just the Microsoft Account? I was under the impression that the only way you can delete a Microsoft Email and Skype service for example is by deleting the entire Microsoft account.

The problem is this will delete Xbox Live account as well. This is why I was thinking whether changing the Xbox Live Gamertag profile alias to another primary email such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc and then deleting the Microsoft Account will not erase the Xbox Live
    profile? Or will that go away too?

Also I thought there was a 60 day window period if in case you were to delete an email or MS account if you log back in the deletion process will be reverted. But no where does it say that you can keep Xbox Live account but be able to delete Microsoft account
    alongside the Microsoft email. This is where I am getting confused.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft account

Like was said above is the best option that you have, you can associate your email to another Microsoft Account but notice, and this is very important, you cannot delete the Main Microsoft account or it will delete everything.

I will try to explain better:

Microsoft Account A - Email A - Xbox Gamertag A

Microsoft Account B - Email B - Xbox Gamertag B

You can associate Email A to Microsoft Account B which will became available to you to login Xbox Gamertag B with Email A by using the Alias system.

But since now the Xbox Gamertag is associated with the Microsoft Account, you cannot delete only that gamertag, you only can delete the Microsoft Account for all (email, account, xbox gamertag...etc).

So if you really want to do this you remember to not delete any of the Microsoft Accounts.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

conta xbox [Translation - xbox account]

Hello Joao!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, you are wondering how to delete your Xbox account without deleting your Outlook email? If so, then that wouldn't be possible, the reason being is that your Outlook email/Microsoft Account are one
    and the same with your Xbox Account. If you delete your Xbox account, you will be deleting you Microsoft account. However, what you can do is try to disassociate your email from this Xbox/Microsoft account by adding an alternate email to your account then
    removing your email from this account. Check out these links for
    deleting personal info from your Microsoft account
    and
    How to change Microsoft Account Email Address
    . If you have any further questions feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GailOlney! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

After the 60 days period there's no way to recover the account as every information gets deleted, there's nothing to recover, even if you can reopened you won't have anything you had before
Thema:

1. Deletion of Microsoft/Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Deletion Microsoft Account

2. Deleting old address from Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleting old address from Microsoft Account?: Hi all, I have an old address on my Microsoft Account that I am trying to remove, however when I go to Edit it it says: [img] When I then go to Delete to completely remove it, it says:...
  3. Deleting xbox account without deleting whole microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleting xbox account without deleting whole microsoft account: Hi, I am struggling with this thing for 3 weeks. I want to delete my Xbox account but people are saying that you have to delete your Microsoft account too. I just want to delete the XBOX account...
  4. when i delete my microsoft account what exactly does it delete pls tell me everything it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i delete my microsoft account what exactly does it delete pls tell me everything it...: If i delete my microsoft account will it delete my msgs gamertag and anything associated with the account? ffa17e4c-45f8-403e-8d32-1e598561c341
  5. Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail: I have a smartphone. I use Hotmail on my smartphone. My smartphone also tunnels through an everchanging VPN. For the last month or two I have been receiving messages: Microsoft account unusual...
  6. Delete Xbox account but keep Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox account but keep Microsoft account: Hi, I have mistakenly created an Xbox account when trying to add Minecoins to my sons Nintendo Switch account. Now when he tries to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch it logs him in using a...
  7. I deleted my old microsoft account in order to use it as an alias for my Xbox Account, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my old microsoft account in order to use it as an alias for my Xbox Account, but...: I deleted my old Microsoft account and used that same email as an alias, and when I tried to login using that email, it said that the account didn't exist. However, when I tried to make a new...
  8. Do I keep Minecraft: Java Edition if I delete my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I keep Minecraft: Java Edition if I delete my Microsoft account?: I'm planning on deleting this Microsoft account, but I bought Minecraft: Java Edition with this account. I'm curious if I can maybe switch my copy of Minecraft: Java Edition to my secondary...
  9. will deleting my microsoft account delete my minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    will deleting my microsoft account delete my minecraft?: So i deleted my old microsoft account i bought minecraft on will my minecraft account get deleted too after the 30 days? or will my minecraft character still be searchable on sites like namemc...
  10. Microsoft "MC" account deletion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft "MC" account deletion.: I would like to know exactly how to delete my already Migrated account so that an older account may be used instead and no this isnt based in Mojang. a2e49a0a-9915-4d4c-9f43-67b8e59f8d0c