Delisted Games

Discus and support Delisted Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox, There are a few DLC packs that have been delisted recently from Forza Horizon 3. I have not gotten the Hoonigan pack. Is it possible that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CBG Zomslayr115, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Delisted Games

Dear Xbox,

There are a few DLC packs that have been delisted recently from Forza Horizon 3. I have not gotten the Hoonigan pack.

Is it possible that at some point some packs may be relisted for a limited time? Achievement hunters will be looking to complete their achievement lists for the games they get, and most likely will want the achievements locked behind the delisted DLC.

:)

CBG Zomslayr115, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  2. Flapjack waldi Win User

Can't buy "Not Dead Yet" DLC for "Zombies!!! (WP)", ingame purchase still wants MS Points instead of real currency.

It looks like some WP games no longer support in-game purchases with the transition from MSP to currency.

Zombies!!! (WP) has been pulled from WP Marketplace ... other WP games too :(.

I hope it's temporary and they come back eventually ... fixed.

Beards & Beaks - delisted

Bug's Village delisted

Chickens Can't Fly - delisted

Contract Killer - delisted

Extraction: Project Outbreak - delisted

Gun Bros. - delisted

Monster Burner - delisted

Tentacles - - delisted

Turn N Run - delisted

Zombies!!! - delisted
  3. Smwutches Win User

Overlord backwards compatibility

It was delisted in December, but I'm not sure why. Games can be delisted for various reasons.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Delisted games

The games were delisted due to licensing issues. So another publisher would have to purchase the licenses first.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Delisted Games

that will never happen due to either licencing expiring or some other issues. i know how you feel and that is why i don't bother with achievements on any platform now due to game server shutdowns and games delisting so the online drops off and unable to
    get the achievements.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Motocross Madness XBLA version and DLC removed?

Usually if a game has been delisted, it's permanent. It's rare that they are added back. Games can be delisted at any time for many different reasons.
Thema:

Delisted Games

1. Delisted Games - Similar Threads - Delisted Games

2. Delisted 360 games on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delisted 360 games on xbox one?: So back in the days of the 360 alot of arcade games we're delisted. We were able to play them on the 360 off a memory card if we had them on there. Ive just found said card and noticed dorito...
  3. Delisted games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delisted games: I know that the xbox one versions of marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2 were delisted. I really want to play these games. Is there a chance in the future that the xbox 360 versions can be backwards...
  4. Can you install Xbox 360 games that are delisted after your Xbox 360 was reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you install Xbox 360 games that are delisted after your Xbox 360 was reset?: So basically, I used to have Castleminer Z on my Xbox. Thing is, one time someone factory reset my Xbox, as a "little prank". I've really been interested in Castleminer Z lately, but I don't know...
  5. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  6. If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to...: Hi, I've done a lot of research on how to play a game normally if a game was to be removed from the Store. But, if a game was delisted but I paid it and I own it or if I open the XBOX and sign in...
  7. Games still playable if delisted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games still playable if delisted?: This is something I've been wondering and trying to work out. I've read that Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) was apparently on the backwards compatibility list, but isn't anymore. For me, this...
  8. How to get delisted game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get delisted game on Xbox one: I bought TMNT arcade back in the day. It has been delisted. I can't add a download que for it in my download history for be Xbox one 097903ec-960b-4245-a211-59211557b4ea
  9. If a game has been delisted from the digital store, can I still download it from a disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a game has been delisted from the digital store, can I still download it from a disc?: If a game has been delisted and taken off the Xbox One digital store, can I still use a physical disc of it to download it? c335e379-fa12-4e2b-ae41-27c77ececdeb
  10. Can't download a delisted game - World Gone Sour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download a delisted game - World Gone Sour: I have tried to download Xbox 360 game that got delisted called World Gone Sour. It keeps giving me error code 800700E8. So I had a look what is this code means and I have found out what is it...