Delivered ebay.com USED XBOX' Invoice Number : [Mod Removed]

Discus and support Delivered ebay.com USED XBOX' Invoice Number : [Mod Removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i'm received order 6th August, 2017 ( 2:00 pm ), i opened box packing and see box are very old and broken 3/4 side and all packing seal also broken (... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaffodilClaw365, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Delivered ebay.com USED XBOX' Invoice Number : [Mod Removed]

i'm received order 6th August, 2017 ( 2:00 pm ), i opened box packing and see box are very old and broken 3/4 side and all packing seal also broken ( Box seal open / control seal open / wire seal open / console seal open ) all packing broken and Xbox redeem
    code all ready used ,Xbox gold scratch code also used , my kid not well so i can't sent this complain is same day , Meanwhile it was very disappointing,please check,

We strongly trust that under the said circumstances, you shall arrange to REPLACE the said LT to keep up to your hardcore reputation and legacy,

Regards

[Mod Removed]

India

:)

DaffodilClaw365, Sep 7, 2017
  2. XMEGAMAN84X
    XMEGAMAN84X Guest
    missing game disk after xbox one came back from repair due to broken diskdrive

and for the xbox support people here is my service number and console number

Service Request Number

[Mod Removed]

Console Serial Number

[Mod Removed]

XMEGAMAN84X, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Jordane2010
    Jordane2010 Guest
    I didn't receive a product I paied and I'm angry about the way I have to contact Microsoft

I paied a command : invoice n° :

[Mod Removed]

and never received my pad command.

the way I made my command in english is really hard and i can't contact someone of the sales servie.

I'm really angry.

Please contact me to have an explanation.

[Mod Removed]

Jordane2010, Sep 7, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

since this was purchased via ebay.com you will have to contact the seller on ebay.com.

I don't think there is something Xbox Support can assist with, since it was not sold via the Xbox store or Microsoft Store but was bought via ebay.

Side note: Please do not post any personal information in the forums.

WPAK, Sep 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Delivered ebay.com USED XBOX' Invoice Number : [Mod Removed] - Similar Threads - Delivered ebay com

2. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  3. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  4. Product bought not delivered since December

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Product bought not delivered since December: Hi all, I recently bought an xbox one s on December 28 2018 plus a wireless controller so as to have two, from microsoft store Canada. They were both on sale. After 2 weeks of waiting/tracking the...
  5. Xbox Quests Reward from May not delivered

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quests Reward from May not delivered: I just got off of a live chat with support about this and he directed me here. Basically I completed the requirements for the May Xbox Quest for a "reward from Fortnite", it took an entire month...
  6. Reward credits not delivered.

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward credits not delivered.: *Posting on the correct section* Hello, I asked for a deposit that would come on June 15, and now there's a june 28 date on the deposit section, and my credits never came....
  7. Reward credits not delivered

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward credits not delivered: Hello, I asked for a deposit that would come on June 15, and now there's a june 28 date on the deposit section, and my credits never came. db17e248-3066-49c2-b3bb-f37db0fb4c6b
  8. Mixpot reward not yet delivered

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot reward not yet delivered: I wanted to communicate that I have not yet reached anything to see the E3 Xbox stream ddd6b68a-4896-4d3a-848e-aa2fdd3e27a8
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Free code has not been delivered yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Free code has not been delivered yet.: Forza Horizon 4 Free code has not been delivered yet. Forza Horizon 4 The McLaren Senna vehicle code provided during the demo has not been received yet. And I have not received the pre-order...
  10. Developers not delivering what is promised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Developers not delivering what is promised: Im a player of destiny 2. Bungie makes a lot of promises to players and they very rarely deliver. The game looks great the new campaign is good. However the items and rewards in the game are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ebay xbox 360 seal