Delivery time

Discus and support Delivery time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i ordered a xbox controller about 3 days ago and it says i should have it by tomorrow but on my order history it still says pending. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ssmyy, Apr 28, 2020.

1. ssmyy
    ssmyy Guest

Delivery time

So i ordered a xbox controller about 3 days ago and it says i should have it by tomorrow but on my order history it still says pending. Does anyone know anything about this or could explain whats happening?

:)

ssmyy, Apr 28, 2020
  2. mistercreeper26 Win User

Delivery time

Due to covid-19 there has been limited stock and shipping is slower

Be patient and hopefully it arrives soon
  3. {Parity} Win User

Warranty and Delivery Time

4. blueamcat Win User

Warranty and Delivery Time

Hey Blade! You can login to myservice.xbox.com to check on status of repairs/returns. Also you can call the support center directly. Just go here to get started:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Better get my day one edition on day 1

I'm lucky that my UPS delivery guy is really good and comes around about the same time every time I have a delivery. I don't expect any problems with delivery next Friday. Hope everyone gets their pre order on time.
  6. Sm311 MY F1ng3R Win User

Where did people pre-order ?

What's shopto like with the delivery times ? I read about the delivery info but what's peoples experience like with them?
Thema:

Delivery time

1. Delivery time - Similar Threads - Delivery

2. X Series Smart Delivery Question

in XboX Insiders
    X Series Smart Delivery Question: Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature? submitted by /u/81_Official [link] [comments]
  3. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hello again I am just reading about the smart delivery system. will it be limited in time? for example ,buy assasins creed valhalla on xbox one x in 2020 and then xbox series x buy at the end of...
  4. Smart delivery question answered finally

in XboX Insiders
    Smart delivery question answered finally: I've been trying to find out about is smart delivery what apply to those of us who would purchase those games that would be on physical disc like cyberpunk 2077 no one knew the answer until now....
  5. Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delivery: I ordered an Xbox 1 s last night. Does anyone know if microsoft are still delivering through Covid 19? ca637b27-9eb5-4c3d-ba89-a7e3e8a1f948
  6. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hey all, maybe im just incredibly dumb or im not reading the right articles, but im still a little confused on how Smart Delivery will work. recently, i preordered Assassins Creed Valhalla for...
  7. Xbox Smart Delivery Physical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Smart Delivery Physical: Is the xbox smart delivery feature for physical disc copies of games too, like an xbox one x enhancement patch??? 16f58c54-260f-45d3-b9cd-11d12cc09c2f
  8. Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?: So I read that the upcoming Smart Delivery feature (which is super consumer friendly thank you devs) also applies to physical copies of a game that supports the feature, such as upcoming...
  9. Livraison d'une xbox one[Translation-Delivery of an xbox one]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Livraison d'une xbox one[Translation-Delivery of an xbox one]: Bonjour, Quelqu'un a des retards avec la livraison UPS concernant la Xbox one ? J'ai commandé vendredi dernier et je n'ai rien reçu, je pense attendre jusqu'a la fin de la semaine prochaine en...
  10. Delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delivery: So basically I ordered a controller on april 18th. The status has been pending for 5 days now. It said it would be delivered by April 20th. I know its not the payment method. Could this have to do...