delta-04 help

Discus and support delta-04 help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I ,on division 2, "please check your internet connection status/speed" DELTA-04? It occurs on the first page!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoaringDwarf298, Sep 2, 2019.

1. delta-04 help

How do I ,on division 2, "please check your internet connection status/speed" DELTA-04? It occurs on the first page!!!

:)

SoaringDwarf298, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

delta-04 help

My impression of The Division 1 and 2 is endless disconnects from their servers because of their server issues. That said this might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfhcpMKKdc
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

delta-04 help

Hi SoaringDwarf298,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your connection on the Division 2 you may want to check out this article to troubleshoot connection issues:

Xbox One Network Connection Solution

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

delta-04 help

This error code means that the connection to the server has been lost.

I would try to reset your internet connection or restart your router.

If none of the above helps it could be that the servers of the division 2 are currently under maintenance or are having other technical issues
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

delta-04 help

They also use delta 04 if the server are down or under maintenance
  6. SoaringDwarf298 Win User

delta-04 help

The problem is NOT with the internet. It uses that as excuse. Is there any other reason why they would use "delta-04"? Sorry.
Thema:

delta-04 help

1. delta-04 help - Similar Threads - delta help

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200219-1515)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200219-1515): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200211-1645)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200211-1645): submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200205-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200205-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Game Library Glitch After Exiting Mange Games? Delta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Game Library Glitch After Exiting Mange Games? Delta Ring: Hey guys loving the updated dash so far but the past couple days I've been running into a glitch where if I go to Owned games section of the library and then pick any game and go to manage game to...
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200203-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (2002.200203-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Games crashing since delta when in xbox party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Games crashing since delta when in xbox party chat: submitted by /u/nxdose [link] [comments]
  8. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  9. Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/amadixx1993 [link] [comments]
  10. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...