Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

Discus and support Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X. When the Delta build came out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSilverHorse, May 28, 2022.

1. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X.

When the Delta build came out this morning, I was active in Arma: Reforger. After the update completed and my Xbox restarted, I attempted to go back to playing with my friends.

Reforger was unable to find any servers, and eventually timed out with an error message ‘Unable to connect to backend’. I was also unable to directly connect using Join Game on someone who was currently in a server, with the same error message popping up after it tried connecting for 30 seconds or so.

I gave up and went to bed, figuring it was just the usual issues Reforger has been experiencing. When I got up this afternoon, I ran into the same issue. I was unable to play the game because of this.

I sent the above in as a Report a Problem, along with a screenshot and video of the server browser’s behavior after the Delta update.

I wanted to update that, and give some help to any other Insiders who maybe having this problem.

After trying many restarts, power cycles, and such, I gave in and unenrolled from Delta and left the console preview completely. After applying the rollback update and restarting, I’m able to see all of the servers in the server browser again. Arma is now functional. Clearly something in the Delta build is not compatible with Arma: Reforger.

submitted by /u/TheSilverHorse
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSilverHorse, May 28, 2022
  2. David Chinniah Yohes Win User

forbidden legend glitch?

You mean Gauldurs amulet?

In Reachwater rock you can reforge the amulet. It is southeast of Markath and west of Old Hroldan.

These are the steps of the quest:

Investigate the cryptic message

Investigate the Gauldur legend

Learn the truth from Daylas Valen

Read Daynas Valen's notes

Find the Gauldur Amulet fragment in Saarthal

Find the Gauldur Amulet fragment in Folgunthur

Find the Gauldur Amulet fragment in Geirmund's Hall

Reforge the Gauldur Amulet

Take the Gauldur Amulet
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

delta-04 help

They also use delta 04 if the server are down or under maintenance
  5. TheEvilMonkey57 Win User

Need Help With Survival Achievement

easiest thing to do in the world- just find a shop counter or a building to defend. "run and gun" is a fun tactic that keeps the game fresh but quite honestly an inexperienced player will just get swarmed. OH! and sentry guns. And delta force. and just call
    airstrikes on jugernauts.
  6. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
Thema:

Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

1. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers - Similar Threads - Delta build broke

2. XboxSeriesX Delta Ring - HDR/LGCX1 Issues

in XboX Insiders
    XboxSeriesX Delta Ring - HDR/LGCX1 Issues: I only get to game about once a week so I didn't experience this issue until I fired up my Xbox last night. The Xbox was extremely slow to boot. So I went ahead and restarted it. Immediately, I...
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220617-1230)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220617-1230): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220611-2026)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220611-2026): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220609-1720)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220609-1720): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220525-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220525-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220520-1900)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2206.220520-1900): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Latest Delta Preview Build not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Delta Preview Build not installing: Trying to install the latest update for my console and it moving pretty and when it starts to verify the update it stops then start saying i should check my network and my network is very much...
  9. Controller and Headset disconnects STILL not fixed in latest Delta build even though it...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Headset disconnects STILL not fixed in latest Delta build even though it...: Last night was playing and had both my Arctis 9x headset and Elite series 2 controller disconnect and refuse to reconnect to my Xbox Series X Meanwhile every day I continue to have my headset...
  10. Delta/Omega build affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Delta/Omega build affecting Download Speed: On August 28th I downloaded an update pushed to me through the Delta or Omega circle, I don't remember the circle it was at the time. From that date I have experienced terrible download speeds....