Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

Discus and support Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xxDuckNcov3erxx, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only open to selected people including people not in the preview programme at all?

submitted by /u/xxDuckNcov3erxx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xxDuckNcov3erxx, Dec 10, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

4. W33 SC00T3R LFC Win User

YouTube crashes whenever I open it, and it won't uninstall.

It happening to me as well, it's casue of the preview programme and the new dashboard
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Insider hub

For alpha preview yes they come in waves, because is a lot of players want to trying alpha ring...

If you dont want to wait, always have Delta or Beta Ring. On both of that you get accepted with no time of wait.
Thema:

Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

1. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it? - Similar Threads - Delta ring dashboard

2. Delta ring issue with updates disappearing

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring issue with updates disappearing: I've been in the delta ring for about two months now, and there's a problem I've been having with updating my games. Sometimes, after being off the Xbox for a bit, I come back to see that some...
  3. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.: I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191213-0400)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191213-0400): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191211-1203)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191211-1203): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191209-1940)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191209-1940): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191205-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191205-1530): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....
  9. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  10. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]