demande d'adresse email alias[Translation-aka email address request]

Discus and support demande d'adresse email alias[Translation-aka email address request] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bonjour, j essaye de changer mon adresse email qui est actuellement [mod removed-personal information] vers l'adresse [mod removed-personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jerem1004, Apr 30, 2020.

1. jerem1004
    jerem1004 Guest

bonjour, j essaye de changer mon adresse email qui est actuellement [mod removed-personal information] vers l'adresse
    [mod removed-personal information].

je recois le message d' erreur ( cette adresse email est déj prise ou fait partie d'un domaine réservé)

[Translation-hello, I'm trying to change my email address which is currently
    [mod removed-personal information]
    to [mod removed-personal information].

I receive the error message (this email address is already taken or is part of a reserved domain)]

:)

jerem1004, Apr 30, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jerem,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to change email. Unfortunately, you are unable to change an email that is the same domain. The two you are using are both Microsoft emails. Also an important note: If you change and remove
    a Microsoft email the email will then be deleted and unable to be used. So if you use the email for anything other than Microsoft/Xbox we recommend not removing or changing it. Here is guide for

changing primary alias.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Prateek Jain Win User

adding a outlook.com alias

You're thinking of alias as a way to link your different Microsoft accounts together...it's not that. Creating a new alias means you're signing up for a new (not taken) email address, but the email to/from this new address will use existing inbox.

If you want to add your 2nd Microsoft account's email address as alias to this one, first you'll have to remove that email address from that account (i.e. sign up for an alias on that account, make the new alias primary, delete the email address you want
    to move, wait for 30 days for that email address to be available to the world, then add it to your current Microsoft account as new alias).
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

Email address alias

Heya!

If that email is a Microsoft email it would indeed delete the entire email once removed and it would never be retrievable.

Be sure that you have a proper alias set up before preforming setup as it could lead to the loss of the account if not taken care of!

We would suggest following the
    alias change guide
    to be sure that goes smoothly.

Awesome! Thank-you for the help.
    You are most welcome!
  5. DoodleHead23 Win User

Email address alias

Heya!

If that email is a Microsoft email it would indeed delete the entire email once removed and it would never be retrievable.

Be sure that you have a proper alias set up before preforming setup as it could lead to the loss of the account if not taken care of!

alias change guide
    Awesome! Thank-you for the help.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Email address alias

Heya!

alias change guide
Thema:

1. demande d'adresse email alias[Translation-aka email address request] - Similar Threads - demande d'adresse email

2. Demande de remboursement Facturation Deux Fois[Translation-Request for Reimbursement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande de remboursement Facturation Deux Fois[Translation-Request for Reimbursement...: Bonjour, Savez vous comment faire pour demander le remboursement microsoft, j'ai été débitée deux fois du renouvellement de l'abonnement la xbox. Merci pour votre aide. [Translation-Hello Do...
  3. Xbox One software update sabotaged and broke my console - how do I complain and demand a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One software update sabotaged and broke my console - how do I complain and demand a...: I have a large number of frustrations with the Microsoft Xbox One service - one of which is how difficult it is to complain! I will aim to be brief. I own an Xbox One. I played the new Star...
  4. Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]: Bonjour si un moderateur est sur le forum pourrait il faire suivre mon cas par le services de remboursement que je n’arrive pas a joindre. J’ai été prelevé de 99 euros sans raison alors que je...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  6. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand: There was a decent closed subject from 2018 on this but I know there is still a large amount of fans who would love this title to be available. The past thread had comments about a lack of US...
  7. Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...: Bonjour, Est-il possible de demander une actualisation de son gamertag pour supprimer le suffixe ? Pour information: - j'ai le pseudo TimyPastek - je suis le seul l'avoir sur Xbox - j'ai le...
  8. New Mixer long term issue with on demand

in XboX Insiders
    New Mixer long term issue with on demand: I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will...
  9. demande de remboursement[Translation-request for reimbursement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    demande de remboursement[Translation-request for reimbursement]: bonjour jaimerai sa voir comment faire un remboursement car la cest impossible pour moi faire un remboursement merci [Translation-Hello I'd like to see her how to make a refund as it's...
  10. Xbox xfinity wifi on demand

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox xfinity wifi on demand: Xbox xfinity wifi on demand That is an issue related to your ISP. You should contact Comcast to verify this issue with you in order to solve it. b642ad4c-a879-4a47-9b29-4fd13cfccbf9