Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC?

Discus and support Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright, so it's been about 4 days now and I haven't gotten in, yet some of my friends have gotten in before me and they were invited after me and got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UFC YES RETURN, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC?

Alright, so it's been about 4 days now and I haven't gotten in, yet some of my friends have gotten in before me and they were invited after me and got in in about 1 day. I think I am not getting in because I have had my communications banned once, is this
    true? I think this is why. My question is, can I just make a new account and get invited through that one, and then the update/app will go to all accounts that I have on my Xbox One right?

So I can use the Preview Program on all accounts since it will be installed? Thx.

:)

UFC YES RETURN, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?

I'm just wondering if there is something/anything that will get you denied from being able to enter the Program or not, it's been 3 days for me and I still don't have anything. Thank you.

UFC YES RETURN, Jun 19, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?

Other then based on region and what criteria us listed in the faq

You also have to remember they do it in acceptence waves and are usually limited in space

ngocphi, Jun 19, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Not everyone who applies to the preview gets in. As far as making a different account, you are certainly entitled to do so however the preview program is limited only to the gamertag that is registered for it.

onyxishere, Jun 19, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Not everyone who applies to the preview gets in. As far as making a different account, you are certainly entitled to do so however the preview program is limited only to the gamertag that is registered for it.
  6. iBakez Win User

I never heard anything for preview member

i think they should be denied access to the program.. they only want these perks that are given but 0 feedback will ever be written in terms of using the new stuff thats released with each preview

imo of course
  7. ngocphi Win User

Other then based on region and what criteria us listed in the faq

You also have to remember they do it in acceptence waves and are usually limited in space
  8. Smwutches Win User

Being invited does not guarantee you will actually be accepted into the program, so yes you can be denied. An invite basically sends your gamertag to Microsoft and they decide whether or not to accept you. I'm not sure if there is anything specific they
    are looking for though.
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

"Sorry, this console is already registered to another account"

Hi vvilc0,

That message does not have the ability confirm nor deny if you are in the Preview Program.

I get that same message when I try to open the Preview App on my husband's console. The app is locked to a specific Preview Member on a specific registered console. Any other users on that console, whether in the Preview Program or not, will not be able
    to access that app.

When I go to my console, I am able to open the Preview App and do my own testing, but my husband gets the same error when he tries to open the app.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC? - Similar Threads - Denied access Preview

2. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  3. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  4. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  5. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  6. Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?: I'm just wondering if there is something/anything that will get you denied from being able to enter the Program or not, it's been 3 days for me and I still don't have anything. Thank you....
  7. Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message: I am unable to access the Xbox Insider Hub app due to an error message being displayed saying "Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program", where my Microsoft account age...
  8. Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Access Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Access Denied: Have a family account, child member cannot play multiplayer on Battlefield 1. It appears to work work on my profile but I don't have xbox Live. We have given access and removed restrictions. Is...
  9. Account access denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account access denied: CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE... My stepson's dad has changed my stepsons details to his account and now he cannot access the information he requires to sign-in from our Xbox360. Which is a different...
  10. Xbox Gold is renewed but denying party access.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold is renewed but denying party access.: I have renewed my Xbox live gold with a 3 month subscription that i recently just bought from a local shop. The code was fine nothing was wrong with it at all no tampering. Enter the code when i...