Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC?

Discus and support Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright, so it's been about 4 days now and I haven't gotten in, yet some of my friends have gotten in before me and they were invited after me and got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UFC YES RETURN, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC?

Alright, so it's been about 4 days now and I haven't gotten in, yet some of my friends have gotten in before me and they were invited after me and got in in about 1 day. I think I am not getting in because I have had my communications banned once, is this
    true? I think this is why. My question is, can I just make a new account and get invited through that one, and then the update/app will go to all accounts that I have on my Xbox One right?

So I can use the Preview Program on all accounts since it will be installed? Thx.

:)

UFC YES RETURN, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?

I'm just wondering if there is something/anything that will get you denied from being able to enter the Program or not, it's been 3 days for me and I still don't have anything. Thank you.

UFC YES RETURN, Jun 19, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?

Other then based on region and what criteria us listed in the faq

You also have to remember they do it in acceptence waves and are usually limited in space

ngocphi, Jun 19, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Not everyone who applies to the preview gets in. As far as making a different account, you are certainly entitled to do so however the preview program is limited only to the gamertag that is registered for it.

onyxishere, Jun 19, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Not everyone who applies to the preview gets in. As far as making a different account, you are certainly entitled to do so however the preview program is limited only to the gamertag that is registered for it.
  6. iBakez Win User

I never heard anything for preview member

i think they should be denied access to the program.. they only want these perks that are given but 0 feedback will ever be written in terms of using the new stuff thats released with each preview

imo of course
  7. ngocphi Win User

Other then based on region and what criteria us listed in the faq

You also have to remember they do it in acceptence waves and are usually limited in space
  8. Smwutches Win User

Being invited does not guarantee you will actually be accepted into the program, so yes you can be denied. An invite basically sends your gamertag to Microsoft and they decide whether or not to accept you. I'm not sure if there is anything specific they
    are looking for though.
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

"Sorry, this console is already registered to another account"

Hi vvilc0,

That message does not have the ability confirm nor deny if you are in the Preview Program.

I get that same message when I try to open the Preview App on my husband's console. The app is locked to a specific Preview Member on a specific registered console. Any other users on that console, whether in the Preview Program or not, will not be able
    to access that app.

When I go to my console, I am able to open the Preview App and do my own testing, but my husband gets the same error when he tries to open the app.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Denied access to the Preview Program for going against the CoC? - Similar Threads - Denied access Preview

2. "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.

in XBoX on Windows
    "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.: I know this must be common as it's a pain in the rear when needing to delete things from system protected folders. When I restored my PC months ago, it deleted some of my WindowsApps games, but...
  3. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  4. cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help

in XboX Insiders
    cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help: Cant open xbox insiders. it just says access denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700005) im on pc, using the latest windows submitted by /u/-SammyP6- [link] [comments]
  5. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access: [IMG] Hello, Today I wanted to leave the Minecraft RTX Beta through the Xbox Insider hub on PC. Unfortunately, I cannot get access to the app....
  7. Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...: The newest version of Windows 10. It was working a few months ago for the Minecraft RTX beta. But it has suddenly stopped letting me past the "sign in" splash screen. Any help would be greatly...
  8. Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta: [IMG] This is the error message whenever I launch Xbox Insider Hub and press "Sign In". I have tried every "solution" I found on the internet and not on the internet, Powershell whatever,...
  9. Access Denied 0x80070005 when trying to Sign In

in XboX Insiders
    Access Denied 0x80070005 when trying to Sign In: I tried to join the Minecraft RTX beta, therefore downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub app from the Store. The download worked fine but as soon as I try to Sign In after launching the app I get Access...
  10. Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you be denied access to the Preview Program?: I'm just wondering if there is something/anything that will get you denied from being able to enter the Program or not, it's been 3 days for me and I still don't have anything. Thank you....