Denied support run around

Discus and support Denied support run around in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevenalbright, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Denied support run around

I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have gone through the process with epic and with Microsoft and both are simply giving me the run around saying
    that it is the other one that has to solve it. Epic support was decent, timely, and seemed genuine. Microsoft support took forever and was very impersonal and mechanical with cookie cutter answers and no attention paid to details. I have a claim number but
    don't know how to progress from here.

:)

stevenalbright, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have gone through the process with epic and with Microsoft and both are simply giving me the run around
    saying that it is the other one that has to solve it. Epic support was decent, timely, and seemed genuine. Microsoft support took forever and was very impersonal and mechanical with cookie cutter answers and no attention paid to details. I have a claim number
    but don't know how to progress from here.
    Is the claim number from epic or microsoft.
  3. FadingToJosh Win User

You should be able to check each account and see where the funds went. Microsoft will show that it went to Fortnite. It won't specify VBucks. If you can find the receipt/transaction on your Microsoft account. Show that to Epic Games. There is nothing past
    that, that Microsoft can do for you.
  4. BTRUITT95 Win User

Xbox support run around

All information is current and as i said in initial post, they charge already went through and posted with my bank, however it still shos as pended on your end.
    call your accounted company =bank/credit card make sure they did not point their system to that charge as being possible fraud, it can show as posted but being held cause no response from the customer stating they are doing this charge. I have gone thru
    this with a different product even tho it was showing posted it was held by my cc company cause i didn't respond to the text nor email that it was me making this charge. This is very frustrating I know but it was my fault that time.
  5. Revan41 Win User

Xbox support run around

Have you tryed to buy more gold from the xbox website

one thing you could try is to cancel your subscription and re Purchase On your phone or though a computer on microsoft.com
  6. Kiesey Win User
Thema:

1. Denied support run around - Similar Threads - Denied support run

2. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: I requested a refund for a add on for gears 5 because i bought the wrong thing. I got my request DENIED for no reason they did not email me why they just said cas closed can a microsoft moderator...
  3. How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?: The title says it all! Please help. Microsoft is abusing their methods, and I need to speak to someone directly or make a formal complaint. ac886509-05d6-46f3-bc59-7f11860b2fd7
  4. Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X: Lately, I've had a ton of unknown accounts that I've never played with before follow me. I don't know who these accounts belong to and some accounts just straight up gave zero games or gamerscore....
  5. "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.

in XBoX on Windows
    "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.: I know this must be common as it's a pain in the rear when needing to delete things from system protected folders. When I restored my PC months ago, it deleted some of my WindowsApps games, but...
  6. Denied refund without explanation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied refund without explanation: I was trying to refund a game that I accidentally purchased and I was denied with no email explaining anything. 614be24e-efef-438d-823a-e765e9071710
  7. My refunds got denied for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refunds got denied for no reason: So I made a refund request last night for two games I didn't bought but it was denied as a "Bulk Refund" I dont know why it maxed me out on refunds even though I made like five I want my money...
  8. Refund denied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund denied: [img] i bought some vbucks and had to refund them because i bought the wrong item and had to refund and it said that it was denied [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  9. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  10. Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied: so my son bought about 80£ worth of fifa points on my account , but my refund was denied but then i spoke to live support about it and they said i should dispute the charge with my bank, with a...