Denied support run around

Discus and support Denied support run around in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevenalbright, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Denied support run around

I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have gone through the process with epic and with Microsoft and both are simply giving me the run around saying
    that it is the other one that has to solve it. Epic support was decent, timely, and seemed genuine. Microsoft support took forever and was very impersonal and mechanical with cookie cutter answers and no attention paid to details. I have a claim number but
    don't know how to progress from here.

:)

stevenalbright, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have gone through the process with epic and with Microsoft and both are simply giving me the run around
    saying that it is the other one that has to solve it. Epic support was decent, timely, and seemed genuine. Microsoft support took forever and was very impersonal and mechanical with cookie cutter answers and no attention paid to details. I have a claim number
    but don't know how to progress from here.
    Is the claim number from epic or microsoft.
  3. FadingToJosh Win User

You should be able to check each account and see where the funds went. Microsoft will show that it went to Fortnite. It won't specify VBucks. If you can find the receipt/transaction on your Microsoft account. Show that to Epic Games. There is nothing past
    that, that Microsoft can do for you.
  4. BTRUITT95 Win User

Xbox support run around

All information is current and as i said in initial post, they charge already went through and posted with my bank, however it still shos as pended on your end.
    call your accounted company =bank/credit card make sure they did not point their system to that charge as being possible fraud, it can show as posted but being held cause no response from the customer stating they are doing this charge. I have gone thru
    this with a different product even tho it was showing posted it was held by my cc company cause i didn't respond to the text nor email that it was me making this charge. This is very frustrating I know but it was my fault that time.
  5. Revan41 Win User

Xbox support run around

Have you tryed to buy more gold from the xbox website

one thing you could try is to cancel your subscription and re Purchase On your phone or though a computer on microsoft.com
  6. Kiesey Win User
Thema:

1. Denied support run around - Similar Threads - Denied support run

2. Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied: so my son bought about 80£ worth of fifa points on my account , but my refund was denied but then i spoke to live support about it and they said i should dispute the charge with my bank, with a...
  3. Movie Rental Refund Denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie Rental Refund Denied: I rented Spider-man Far from Home on my Xbox 360 last week, and it started with narration for the visually impaired on by default. Searching through the forums, many others had this same issue...
  4. Denied access to content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Denied access to content?: Recently have been trying to install a game (Minecraft) which I redeemed a code when the Windows 10 edition was released. As of now, the Microsoft store either refuses to claim I own the game or...
  5. Xbox refund being denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refund being denied?: Hey i'm trying to refund a game called Dark souls 3 I tried refunding it with the refund team but all i'm getting are automatic responses saying things like they do not refund digital games which...
  6. If you do an account recovery an Microsoft for some reason denies you, can you get your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you do an account recovery an Microsoft for some reason denies you, can you get your...: So some how my password was changed on my account which left me with having to do "account recovery" ive done it over 5 or 6 times and spoke to multiple reps to try an get this sorted out. Im a...
  7. I paid for a denied game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a denied game: I bought the Lego DLC of Forza Horizon 4, but didn't receive it. When I looked at my order history my order was denied. So I checked my bank account and there I saw that is still paid for it. I...
  8. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  9. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  10. Refund denied, specific reason omitted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund denied, specific reason omitted: I am having the same problem reported here --> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/denied-a-refund-for-an-xbox-digital-game-purchased/1428dfc8-256c-4165-ba2b-a9b113f978b9 I am...