Descenders Play Anywhere not syncing data on 19.043xxx (21H1) Beta Channel-Windows

Discus and support Descenders Play Anywhere not syncing data on 19.043xxx (21H1) Beta Channel-Windows in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having a weird problem that won't resolve. My copy of Descenders was bought on XB1/Win10, and for some reason, my data is messed up. XB has the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Modeltrainman, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Descenders Play Anywhere not syncing data on 19.043xxx (21H1) Beta Channel-Windows

I'm having a weird problem that won't resolve. My copy of Descenders was bought on XB1/Win10, and for some reason, my data is messed up. XB has the correct data(all my bikes), but Win 10 doesn't see it, despite being used with my same account. u/bobtheguy6 suggested I ask you, here. I can get screenshots if that'll help. My Rep is kept too, but the game ate my gear. I've reset, repaired, reinstalled, updated...This has never happened. I even unlocked new stuff on XB, and Win 10 didn't pick it up. And it wouldn't bother me as much, but it took the Mixer bike.

https://aka.ms/AAb9oj9

submitted by /u/Modeltrainman
    [link] [comments]

/u/Modeltrainman, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

Hi Greyzard,

i assume you are actually referring to the Xbox beta app, if the game is a play anywhere game it will sync with any xbox game data and vice versa.

Are you asking where the data is on your PC or in the cloud?
  3. CrazyAg09 Win User

Captures Created on PC not showing up in iOS XBOX app

Essentially none of my captures are showing up anywhere. I can create captures just fine. They just don't sync anywhere else. I have the latest Beta Channel release on the XBOX One S.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Play anywhere games sync data so its a simple load and the data is the same. I can play Astroneer on either console or PC and it is the same save game that just sync's.
  5. Zenosos Win User

Does physical copies of a game sync with Digital versions?

Hi DeluxyGamer,

Forza Horizon 3 is a play anywhere title, so you will be able to play the game on Xbox and PC with all data being crossed synced if you have any sync issues be sure to contact here for help as sometimes game sync has errors and sometimes leaving it can sync
    over your older version of the game.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Platform Change

Hey teabeagea!

I'm sorry to hear about this concern about your saved data. Playing an Xbox Play Anywhere title should not overwrite your data when switching from one platform to another. As long as you are playing on the same account on PC and on Xbox, the data transfers
    over. Whenever you make progress on your account on a platform, let's say on PC, and everything saves, when you play on Xbox you should see the data syncing from the last cloud save. The data is updated to the Cloud Storage automatically on Xbox One and PC
    as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. Since data is account specific, the original issue may have been due to being on a different account. Here are some resources:

Thema:

Descenders Play Anywhere not syncing data on 19.043xxx (21H1) Beta Channel-Windows

1. Descenders Play Anywhere not syncing data on 19.043xxx (21H1) Beta Channel-Windows - Similar Threads - Descenders Play Anywhere

2. Xbox one Descenders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Descenders: Hi. I bought Descenders of Microsoft store. After a few times I played menu had gone. I can't see the menu points. Any solution for this matter? Thanks 2c52212f-3dbd-47ed-9c9f-88af98be9f4e
  3. You know that soft descending chime you hear when you force shutdown the Xbox One? My Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You know that soft descending chime you hear when you force shutdown the Xbox One? My Xbox...: I’ve had problems with my X ever since i bought it. It’s still under warranty and I’ve never repaired it because I’ve just tried to be patient and think well maybe it’s just a glitch or something....
  4. Xbox Descenders Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Descenders Game: Can someone tell me how I can access a menu, tutorial or anything to help to play the xbox game Descenders? Thank you. 259474cc-f5eb-4bc3-81e9-8aa96f823424
  5. Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...: Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu, I went to ride, career session, highlands,...
  6. uygulama inmiyor [Mod Translation-application does not descend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uygulama inmiyor [Mod Translation-application does not descend]: Ben Altuntaş Microsoft hesabımı açtım ama sonrasında uygulama indiremedim. Hata kodu veriyor c101a006. Bu hata kodu nasıl düzeltilir konusu altında olan herşeye baktım yaptım ama olmuyor neden...
  7. Descendents of dragons is currently looking for captains

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descendents of dragons is currently looking for captains: hello everyone Descendents of dragons are looking for captains to help run our clan requirements are that you must have a mic must be the age 13 and up. Current clan games are call of duty ww2...
  8. Descendents of dragons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descendents of dragons: Hey everyone DOD or Descendents of dragons is currently recruiting new members Mics are currently optional we are developing MLG teams and are a mature community of respectable players if your...
  9. Descendents of dragons is recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descendents of dragons is recruiting: If your looking for like minded players of a mature community playing games together and playing MLG current clan games are destiny 2 battlefield1 and 4 over watch and rainbow six siege. Your...
  10. Descendants of Fianna Guild Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descendants of Fianna Guild Recruiting: We typically run a smaller guild so this is new to go on the forums, but we want a store. We are a dungeon raiding/PVP guild primarily, but are usually more than willing to help lower levels...