Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

Discus and support Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Legonrock_MidNight, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design Lab Controller. It's a good thought and idea.

submitted by /u/Legonrock_MidNight
    [link] [comments]

/u/Legonrock_MidNight, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Controller

Hi,

The design lab controllers work on the same devices as regular and Elite controllers, this includes iPhone (iOS13 and above), Android, Windows 10 and Xbox One. They will also work on Series X when it releases later this year.
  3. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I like Elite controllers but you can also design your controller on xbox.com through the design lab.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Colour LEDs build in controller

I've been wanting that for a while now. RGB Xbox button. At least add it to the Elites and an option for an Xbox Design Lab controller.
  6. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Looking for a new Controller

If you play competetively i suggest buying an elite controller. But if you dont want to spend that much you can always design your own unique controller at xbox design lab.
Thema:

Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

1. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2 - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased only 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some...
  3. Microsoft Design Lab controller rubber backing defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab controller rubber backing defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some help...
  4. Xbox Design Lab Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Issue: I just had my new design lab controller delivered today, and it is not working. The fresh AA batteries I put in it overheat almost instantly and the controller won’t turn on. I have been trying to...
  5. Xbox design lab controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controller: Hi! I thought that i would treat myself to a design lab controller. Got all the way to check out only to find they only deliver in America?? Does anyone know if this is a perminent thing or just...
  6. Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?: I really want to buy a custom controller from the design lab and I love the Shadow theme, but I bought a Shadow themed controller a couple years back (not from the design lab) and it was just a...
  7. Design lab controller lost in transit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab controller lost in transit: Has anyone else had their design lab custom controller shipped to UK and it is lost on the way by the courier ? How was this resolved? How long did it take? Which department deals with this?...
  8. Xbox design lab controller order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller order: I placed an Xbox design lab controller order, paid for it with paypal. 2 days later I received a paypal notice of refund, but I haven't heard from Microsoft as to why it was refunded, and I did...
  9. Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?: I would like to confirm if controllers that are personalized using the design lab option have a headset jack. 0135c5fb-4bc3-4fa6-832f-54c2efa41a24
  10. Xbox design lab controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller warranty: My right bumper button is not wanting to register a press. I ordered it back on 12/23/2019 so Im trying to figure out if Im still under warranty. b15aaf72-8199-4811-8198-0c508bc92755