Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

Discus and support Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Legonrock_MidNight, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design Lab Controller. It's a good thought and idea.

submitted by /u/Legonrock_MidNight
    [link] [comments]

/u/Legonrock_MidNight, Jan 14, 2020
  2. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  3. SylvorOnix Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I like Elite controllers but you can also design your controller on xbox.com through the design lab.
  4. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Looking for a new Controller

If you play competetively i suggest buying an elite controller. But if you dont want to spend that much you can always design your own unique controller at xbox design lab.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox design lab

Yes design labs controllers do come with blu tooth.

Just a heads up the Elite controller does not
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

Thema:

Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

1. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2 - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  3. Broken controller from Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller from Design Lab: I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without...
  4. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab: Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit...
  5. X-Box Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Design Lab Controllers: Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab? I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched on November 25th, due for Delivery on...
  6. The engraving option in the controller design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The engraving option in the controller design lab: Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured 0d1d5109-ebe0-4d9e-81ef-d10b277abf48
  7. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  8. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  9. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers: I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!...
  10. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...