Design Lab controller customs China

Discus and support Design Lab controller customs China in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmmaHopping, Oct 21, 2019.

1. EmmaHopping
    EmmaHopping Guest

Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week!

:)

EmmaHopping, Oct 21, 2019
  2. EmmaHopping Win User

Ive checked with fedex and they advised they cant give any leadtimes as its stuck in customs! I cant find any contact details for design lab 😞
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

I think you would just need to start by reaching out to the general Xbox team at
    support.xbox.com

They might be able to provide more details about your order. I'm not sure there is a specific design lab team
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

It could be just that the tracking isn't updating. If you don't get it in the next few days I would reach out to the support team!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

custom controller from design lab.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

1. Design Lab controller customs China - Similar Threads - Design Lab controller

2. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2: I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design...
  3. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab: Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit...
  4. X-Box Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Design Lab Controllers: Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab? I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched on November 25th, due for Delivery on...
  5. The engraving option in the controller design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The engraving option in the controller design lab: Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured 0d1d5109-ebe0-4d9e-81ef-d10b277abf48
  6. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  7. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  8. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers: I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!...
  9. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  10. Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...: Bonjour, Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le bouton Xbox s'allume pendant une seconde puis...