Design Lab controller customs China

Discus and support Design Lab controller customs China in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmmaHopping, Oct 21, 2019.

1. EmmaHopping
    EmmaHopping Guest

Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week!

:)

EmmaHopping, Oct 21, 2019
  2. EmmaHopping Win User

Ive checked with fedex and they advised they cant give any leadtimes as its stuck in customs! I cant find any contact details for design lab 😞
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

I think you would just need to start by reaching out to the general Xbox team at
    support.xbox.com

They might be able to provide more details about your order. I'm not sure there is a specific design lab team
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

It could be just that the tracking isn't updating. If you don't get it in the next few days I would reach out to the support team!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

custom controller from design lab.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

1. Design Lab controller customs China - Similar Threads - Design Lab controller

2. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  3. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers: I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!...
  4. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  5. Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...: Bonjour, Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le bouton Xbox s'allume pendant une seconde puis...
  6. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...
  7. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  8. Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers: I want to design my own controller but, the Design Lab doesn't offer the "rubberized diamond grip for enhanced comfort"; will Microsoft ever offer this option? 6be4bbb1-ba28-45da-b134-e1dd6235b821
  9. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  10. Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.: So I've been trying to open the custom controller to add a replacement part and clean the interior but I don't see how to open it with rubberized grips at least without tearing the seals of the...