Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

Discus and support Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxNe0nDiam0ndxX, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will work for five seconds and then its gone again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

XxNe0nDiam0ndxX, Oct 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

One workaround for a messed up headphone jack it the headphone adapter. That is what I use on my controllers.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

If its still under guarantee then send it back to be fixed or you could ask someone in the tech business if they could take a look.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello XxNe0nDiam0ndxX,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an issue with the audio jack on your Xbox One Design Labs controller.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting support article. Try this out for
    us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

What controller do you have?

Hello!

Around this time last year I ordered a design lab controller. I designed a black controller with teal triggers and bumpers, and white buttons. I also had my name engraved into it. The controller looks amazing, but about a month ago the jack for the headset
    is no longer working. My headset works with my other controllers still so I know the controller is the problem. I am really sad because it feels weird now using my old controllers that came with the Xbox. :(
  6. Half Fish Half Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

Oh that’s a fantastic idea! A nice controller from Design Lab or one of those headsets with the swappable plates!
Thema:

1. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack - Similar Threads - Design Lab controller

2. The engraving option in the controller design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The engraving option in the controller design lab: Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured 0d1d5109-ebe0-4d9e-81ef-d10b277abf48
  3. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  4. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  5. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers: I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!...
  6. Design Lab controller customs China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller customs China: Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09
  7. Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...: Bonjour, Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le bouton Xbox s'allume pendant une seconde puis...
  8. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...
  9. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  10. Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers: I want to design my own controller but, the Design Lab doesn't offer the "rubberized diamond grip for enhanced comfort"; will Microsoft ever offer this option? 6be4bbb1-ba28-45da-b134-e1dd6235b821