Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

Discus and support Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxNe0nDiam0ndxX, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will work for five seconds and then its gone again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

XxNe0nDiam0ndxX, Oct 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

One workaround for a messed up headphone jack it the headphone adapter. That is what I use on my controllers.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

If its still under guarantee then send it back to be fixed or you could ask someone in the tech business if they could take a look.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello XxNe0nDiam0ndxX,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an issue with the audio jack on your Xbox One Design Labs controller.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting support article. Try this out for
    us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

What controller do you have?

Hello!

Around this time last year I ordered a design lab controller. I designed a black controller with teal triggers and bumpers, and white buttons. I also had my name engraved into it. The controller looks amazing, but about a month ago the jack for the headset
    is no longer working. My headset works with my other controllers still so I know the controller is the problem. I am really sad because it feels weird now using my old controllers that came with the Xbox. :(
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?

Hi Gilly,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on design lab controller. On the page of

design lab controller
    , under the features and specifications it states Compatible with chat headset.

• Compatible with Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, Chat Headset, Stereo Headset, Chatpad and more
    • Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack and (2) AA batteries
    Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack - Similar Threads - Design Lab controller

2. New Design Lab Controller Availability?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Design Lab Controller Availability?: Does anyone happen to know what the availability of the new Xbox Design lab controllers will be like? I tried purchasing a custom controller a few weeks back, as they were on sale. But it wouldn't...
  3. Design Lab Controller replacement request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller replacement request: I'm trying to initiate a Controller Replacement request for a Design Lab controller that is within the Warranty period however when I click the link titled 'Request a controller replacement',...
  4. Design Lab Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller: Does anyone know if there a way to get extended warranty, or a discount on repairs for design lab controllers? My first one broke 3 times in a short period after I bought it (both bumpers and...
  5. Xbox One Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Design Lab Controllers: I recently purchased two custom Design Lab controllers. Purchasing experience was great and I had a ton of fun putting our controllers together with my son. However, the one that for was for me...
  6. Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?: Hello, I have one little question, are the controllers from Xbox Design Lab compatible with Windows 10? 25b5be6f-6157-42c8-9579-a1a599b2143c
  7. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  8. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  9. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working: Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his...
  10. Design Lab Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller Issue: When connecting my controller via USB, connectivity is intermittent (and sometimes disconnects despite the xbox button remaining lit) and the controller does not charge the play and charge battery...