Design Lab Controller

Discus and support Design Lab Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there a way to get extended warranty, or a discount on repairs for design lab controllers? My first one broke 3 times in a short... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoddessOfNap, Oct 22, 2020.

1. GoddessOfNap
    GoddessOfNap Guest

Design Lab Controller

Does anyone know if there a way to get extended warranty, or a discount on repairs for design lab controllers? My first one broke 3 times in a short period after I bought it (both bumpers and Dpad) so the customer service man worked with me and gave me a
    full refund so I could purchase a new one (very thankful!). But now my new controller has stick drift in both sticks, less than a month after warranty ended.

These controllers don’t seem to be designed to actually be used, just put on a shelf or something.

:)

GoddessOfNap, Oct 22, 2020
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox one s controller

Are you referring to Design Labs controllers or the standard controller?

Design Labs controllers are only shipped to certain regions.

Standard controller will be available in any region that the console is sold in.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

Thema:

Design Lab Controller

1. Design Lab Controller - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. New Design Lab Controller Availability?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Design Lab Controller Availability?: Does anyone happen to know what the availability of the new Xbox Design lab controllers will be like? I tried purchasing a custom controller a few weeks back, as they were on sale. But it wouldn't...
  3. Design Lab Controller replacement request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller replacement request: I'm trying to initiate a Controller Replacement request for a Design Lab controller that is within the Warranty period however when I click the link titled 'Request a controller replacement',...
  4. Xbox One Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Design Lab Controllers: I recently purchased two custom Design Lab controllers. Purchasing experience was great and I had a ton of fun putting our controllers together with my son. However, the one that for was for me...
  5. Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?: Hello, I have one little question, are the controllers from Xbox Design Lab compatible with Windows 10? 25b5be6f-6157-42c8-9579-a1a599b2143c
  6. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  7. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  8. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working: Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his...
  9. Design Lab Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller Issue: When connecting my controller via USB, connectivity is intermittent (and sometimes disconnects despite the xbox button remaining lit) and the controller does not charge the play and charge battery...
  10. warranty replacement for design lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    warranty replacement for design lab controller: Hi, First i find out that my £70 design lab xbox one x controller has gone faulty and then i find out it has only 6 months warranty from new. So the right bumper is not very responsive and...