Design Lab custom controller

Discus and support Design Lab custom controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to talk with someone about designing a custom controller for a friend and coworker that just retired. I would really like to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ColSilentKiller, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Design Lab custom controller

I have been trying to talk with someone about designing a custom controller for a friend and coworker that just retired. I would really like to get it in the company colors and a couple of our brand names on it. I have talked with someone on the support
    team witch got nowhere. Can someone from the design team please try and help me out?

:)

ColSilentKiller, Apr 15, 2019
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Design lab controllers

The only difference between a Design Lab controller and the other Xbox One controllers offered by Microsoft is that the user can customize the Design Lab controller's colors as well as get some text imprinted on it. They use the same batteries, USB cables,
    battery covers.
  4. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  6. Smwutches Win User

As far as I know, the only way to design the controllers is with the options available on the site. The only way to get any kind of name on them is by engraving. Per the Design
    Lab FAQ
    :

Can I upload my own graphics and have them applied on the controller?

Not at this time. Customization is limited to choosing color parts and optional engraving.

No one from Design Lab uses the forums. Contacting Microsoft Store Support is the only way to get in touch with anyone about them.
Thema:

1. Design Lab custom controller - Similar Threads - Design Lab custom

2. Design Labs Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs Controller: Hi. I have a Xbox design labs controller that is not even 18 months old and the rubber on the left stick is torn. As well as the rubber being torn the top of the stick also spins. Does anyone know...
  3. Xbox Design Lab controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab controller: Have chosen a design with my son but the option to personalise the controller with engraving is not working. No matter what letter of the alphabet is inserted, an 'unexpected error' message...
  4. design labs charge station

in XBoX on Consoles
    design labs charge station: I bought the charge station and it was supposed to come with a battery cover for free. I selected the color and saw that it was a part of my order. when my charge station arrived there was no...
  5. Design lab engrave erro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab engrave erro: Hi all i keep getting an error every time i try to use the engrave option on the design lab no matter what i put in. Dose anyone have a fix for this problem ?...
  6. Have not received 15000 points for buying a custom controller through Xbox Design Labs

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not received 15000 points for buying a custom controller through Xbox Design Labs: On December 1st, 2016, I received an email from Xbox Live Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***> about "8 million ways to get rewarded". In the email was an...
  7. Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?: I've notice you can about any color combo controller anyone would ever want but why is this not available for the Elite controller. If I'm paying that amount of money for a controller I would...
  8. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  9. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  10. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab: I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under "Untitled Design", with the gamertag under that...